Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Dry Path of Alchemy

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    I have both versions (English and Spanish) because they were gifts from one of its authors.
    I'd say that it's an excellent book... specially because it provides a Modus Operandi, but also an obsessive chemical analysis of the results of every single step.

Other than that, the book itself does not contradict the "Iron Statement" that is being discussed here.

"Fulcanelli wrote very clearly that the other basic substance of the Great Work is Iron. Of course other elements can be used, but they do not last and therefore iron is all, it is the center of the art of alchemy. Other elements are used but do not last."

The quote above is from the book... which heavily relies on Iron (and Stibine too, that's true)... but you can find the word "Iron" in probably every page of the book. So it is not a "let's not use Iron book", but quite the opposite.

I would find it odd that a person who is into the Dry Path doesn't want to read it. Other than that, as the title says, it is certainly about the Dry Path and only about the Dry Path... So it can be a curiosity, but not a very useful one for the ones who are not heavily inclined to the Dry Path (i.e, a person who is exclusively devoted to "Wet Paths" can read the book and find that nothing there is too useful for him).

I would be VERY surprised if a person who is heavily inclined to the Dry Path reads this book and decides that he has learnt "nothing". It may not be the last word on the Dry Path, but I do not know any other book that is so systematic like this one.
    It's actually what Puche Riart & friends THINK is the "dry" way/path/method, which is a very different thing. In reality, both ways wholly rely on the secret solvent (read Franz Clinge's works, for example, one of Fulcanelli's "secret" sources that he never openly mentions to his readers), something that Puche Riart & friends DO NOT KNOW how to make. Therefore it is hardly surprising that all their efforts so far have ended up in utter failure, even though they try to disguise it with excuses, as if there was really more than one "Stone" (a relatively modern excuse invented to disguise failure in obtaining the genuine thing.) Their "Stone" is NOT the Philosophers' Stone, it does NOT transmute metals. It's just a vulgar chemical concoction. As Johnnie Cochran would put it in this context:

"If your alleged Stone does not transmute, then it sure ain't good!"

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    It's actually what Puche Riart & friends THINK is the "dry" way/path/method, which is a very different thing. In reality, both ways wholly rely on the secret solvent (read Franz Clinge's works, for example, one of Fulcanelli's "secret" sources that he never openly mentions to his readers), something that Puche Riart & friends DO NOT KNOW how to make. Therefore it is hardly surprising that all their efforts so far have ended up in utter failure, even though they try to disguise it with excuses, as if there was really more than one "Stone" (a relatively modern excuse invented to disguise failure in obtaining the genuine thing.) Their "Stone" is NOT the Philosophers' Stone, it does NOT transmute metals. As Johnnie Cochran would put it in this context:

"If your alleged Stone does not transmute, then it sure ain't good!"

Did you read the book? Or are you talking about what you THINK the book says?

Did you read the book? Or are you talking about what you THINK the book says?
    I am talking about what Puche Riart himself openly says, which he makes no secrets about.

I am talking about what Puche Riart himself openly says, which he makes no secrets about.
    Hahaha... OK.

In a normal situation a "review" is written after reading a book...

Hahaha... OK.

In a normal situation a "review" is written after reading a book...
    What is better than the actual words directly from "the horse's mouth"....

Smile

Writing the review of a book after reading it?

Writing the review of a book after reading it?
    Why, when I already heard all I need to hear straight from the author himself? He has NOT made the Stone. He does not even try to hide this

A link to the actual words would be nice

But I joke. I'm going to just start referring to my works in the plant kingdom as apothecary, I have no interest in "gold making." But I will be sure to test my latest magestry with lead. It isn't the stone, unless this mystical secret water is actually distilled water, and the whole thing with metals is a farce. At best I'm expecting a circulatum.

Back on topic, the dry method is by "dry distillation?" That would imply that the solvent is created in the preparation of the materia, yes? Then it would be "one material," dry distilled into a solvent, a black stinking earth, a black "salt," and maybe some other crap? Sounds like what the plant people do to me.

I'm going one kingdom at a time myself, but I've used theory from mineral work to guide my progress. There are operations in the mineral kingdom that are essential for mastery of vegetables, in my humble opinion.

Excuse my ignorance in this wet way/dry way stuff. To me the origins of any particular tincture that would plant the seed of an idea that something greater could be created, and thus beginning the first study of the stone starts with a boiling pot. Until you master that operation, there's no need to attempt anything greater. When you see the black earth rise from the ocean, then you will learn something interesting about the nature of things. Or maybe I'm just deluding myself because I'm in a safe place away from mineral work for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    A link to the actual words would be nice

But I joke. I'm going to just start referring to my works in the plant kingdom as apothecary, I have no interest in "gold making." But I will be sure to test my latest magestry with lead. It isn't the stone, unless this mystical secret water is actually distilled water, and the whole thing with metals is a farce. At best I'm expecting a circulatum.

Back on topic, the dry method is by "dry distillation?" That would imply that the solvent is created in the preparation of the materia, yes? Then it would be "one material," dry distilled into a solvent, a black stinking earth, a black "salt," and maybe some other crap? Sounds like what the plant people do to me.

I'm going one kingdom at a time myself, but I've used theory from mineral work to guide my progress. There are operations in the mineral kingdom that are essential for mastery of vegetables, in my humble opinion.

Excuse my ignorance in this wet way/dry way stuff. To me the origins of any particular tincture that would plant the seed of an idea that something greater could be created, and thus beginning the first study of the stone starts with a boiling pot. Until you master that operation, there's no need to attempt anything greater. When you see the black earth rise from the ocean, then you will learn something interesting about the nature of things. Or maybe I'm just deluding myself because I'm in a safe place away from mineral work for the moment.
    If you are a member of the more "private" Rubellus Petrinus forums where the author in question also is a member, you know what he has written on the subject. He has NOT succeeded in making the Stone.

The difference between the "dry" way/method and the "humid" one is that the secret solvent is prepared in a solid form. It is one of the peculiarities of the secret solvent that it can present itself in several forms: liquid (like a "water"), solid (like a salt), & several points in between both extremes (i.e. waxy/buttery/fatty/greasy/oily/unctuous)

Blog Entries
    Both water and salts can be "charged", hence the two different methods, and the many different potential magnets of both aspects of getting stoned.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread