Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Secret Solvent

Blog Entries
    It might sound like just an "opinion" to you because you are not familiar with such empirical facts,
    assumptions now...you dont know what i'm familiar with, yet again more personal conjecture from you
    it sounds like an opinion because it is an opinion

but to those who have stumbled upon them and seen them with their own eyes and carried them out with their own hands it is no "opinion" but just plain facts
    so you can prove without question its not one matter ?
    please show your verifiable evidence beyond quotes
    show us your plain facts ?
    because if you cant show empirical facts to confirm or deny the approach
    it remains your personal conjecture

There is no such "one matter" found already made in nature that can do all the things the alchemists describe
    yes thats your opinion you made clear
    from my experience and others i work with there is a one matter found already in nature
    if you were half as smart as you think you are
    you might of found it

once again your personal conjecture your trying to pass of as empirical fact

you dont have half the experience of most people on this forum
    yet act like you know everything

according to your own conclusions and opinion there is no one matter
    but you cannot talk or speak for every other alchemist out there and their experience
    although you will try
    Last edited by Kibric; 01-18-2018 at 03:11 PM. Reason: bolded for the child

Blog Entries
    As long as one hasn't yet prepared the secret solvent themselves, or at least seen it in action, it is an opinion, no matter how we spin it.

IF one has experiential/witnessing knowledge of this "secret solvent", one would also know its action/operation (on gold, for example), as well as how it mixes/reacts with the gold at almost every stage, except for one instance where it doesn't, but the extracted "Living Sulfur" (extracted/separated by means of the solvent) rather actually floats on top of the solvent (end of second rotation - the "dragon" resting on the "ground").
    Last edited by Andro; 01-18-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    once again you personal conjecture your trying to pass of as empirical fact
    Yes, please let's all avoid such fallacies. They tend to disrupt/derail otherwise valuable discussions/exchanges.

I have personally not "discovered" a matter that's readily available in nature, that can be used to perform the entire work from beginning to end.

BUT - I am certainly not in a position to negate such thing, just because I (or others that I know of) haven't "found" it. That would be foolishly dogmatic on my part.

In my own work, it IS "one matter", but not something that can be found in nature readily available. It needs to be extracted/separated/corporified/etc... And then - it is very much physically tangible.

Blog Entries
    I am certainly not in a position to negate such thing, just because I (or others that I know of) haven't "found" it. That would be foolishly dogmatic on my part.
    very sensible and an adult way of approaching the art

assumptions now...you dont know what i'm familiar with, yet again more personal conjecture from you
    it sounds like an opinion because it is an opinion
    "Opinion" based on your very own reactionary previous post!

please show your verifiable evidence beyond quotes ?
    because if you cant
    Please, show verifiable evidence beyond quotes that such a matter exists already made somewhere in nature that can display everything that the alchemists describe?

yes thats your opinion you made clear
    There is a one matter found already in nature
    if you were half as smart as you think you are
    you might of found it
    Then apparently the alchemists themselves weren't "half as smart" as they thought they were either, because they made it themselves, and simply because it actually is not found already made anywhere in nature. Do you think they were masochists and liked to unnecessarily waste time and work to make something that could actually have been found already made somewhere for their convenience?

once again your personal conjecture your trying to pass of as empirical fact
    you dont have half the experience of most people on this forum
    yet act like you know everything
    No, more like twice the experience (and let's not say anything about the familiarity with all manner of sources, both alchemical and "chymical"); at least certainly more than you.

according to your own conclusions and opinion there is no one matter
    you cannot talk or speak for every other alchemist out there and their experience
    although you will try
    Empirical facts are the same for all, not just for me. So where is this mythical "one matter" found in nature already made for everyone's convenience that can perform everything the alchemists describe? It seems to be very notable only for its absence.

JDP,

I'm curious about your process more than your ingredients. It is pretty well a system of mixing some various substances together and adding a vulgar heat? How much attention do you pay to temperature/time? You've obviously been at this a while, so maybe you could guide some of us about to start tripping on the rocks that when blended properly make interesting things.

From my processes with plants, I've learned how to detect problems with my nose. Certain spells pop up over and over again that seem (in my opinion) to show me that I'm on a wrong course, and I use those as a guide, but in general, it's take a common solvent of one type or another, reflux with a starting material until changes are noticed, and then watch them progress, trying to decide on the right time to pull out the "dross" and look through all the separated pieces for anything that stands out. Is your process similar?

You mentioned dry materials that do interesting things, are those your products or starting materials. What kind of temperature ranges do you test at? Is there an indicator that you fell tells you when it's too hot/too cold. How long do you let them bake together before expecting a change? Did you start with one substance and then find hints in the literature that led you to mix certain things together, or things of a certain kind? i.e. acid + dry matter + something else, etc?

I might be probing a little deep, but I'm interested in your experimental methods. It might give me some insight into other things I can try with my current methods.

It looks to me that no one here has this emprical evidence.
    You too are not showing any emprical facts, JDP. Although I think you are drawing logical conclusions, your approach and your research are maybe indeed going to the right direction but you can't demand believing your view when not showing any results. Of course it's your right not to, but don't expect anyone following your way when you are just claiming that you have seen interesting things during your doubtless well made researches.

Blog Entries
    Please, show verifiable evidence beyond quotes that such a matter exists already made somewhere in nature that can display everything that the alchemists describe?
    how predictable, a deflection. unable to answer my questions so you deflect, with a childish attempt to turn the questions on me
    and avoiding answering them yourself
    if you cant provide empirical facts to refute the one matter approach
    it remains your opinion
    just like someone who cant provide empirical facts to confirm one matter approach
    it remains an opinion
    as you are clearly unable to answer my questions without deflecting
    it remains your opinion

at least certainly more than you.
    sure whatever you think

please show your verifiable evidence beyond quotes ?
    because if you cant
    lets try again
    can you answer the questions without deflecting ?
    again if you cant
    Last edited by Kibric; 01-18-2018 at 03:46 PM. Reason: bolded for the child

how predictable, a deflection. unable to answer my questions so you deflect, with a childish attempt to turn the questions on me
    and avoiding answering them yourself
    if you cant provide empirical facts to refute the one matter approach
    it remains your opinion
    just like someone who cant provide empirical facts to confirm one matter approach
    it remains an opinion
    as you are clearly unable to answer my questions without deflecting
    it remains your opinion

sure whatever you think

lets try again
    can you answer the questions without deflecting ?
    again if you cant
    Childish attempt to turn questions on you??? The burden of proof is on the claimant. You are the one who has to show where is this alleged evidence of "one matter" found in nature that can supposedly make the Stone all on its own, nothing else needed. I say there is no evidence it does exist already made somewhere in a natural setting, because if it really did
    sooner or later many (and not just a few select people) would have found it and noted the existence of this remarkable substance. But you seem to claim there is such "evidence". So show me a single chymist or chemist who found any such natural matter that when submitted to heat treatments displays all the reactions the alchemists describe in their texts??? You are supposed to supply this "evidence" that it does exist, while I point out the lack of evidence that it does.

Blog Entries
    The burden of proof is on the claimant.
    you made the claim
    There is no such "one matter" found already made in nature that can do all the things the alchemists describe
    or is that not a claim ? an assertion that this is true

you claimed ?? there is no such matter but offer only personal opinion to back it up
    so where's your empirical proof to completely refute it ?
    or are you gonna deflect the question and say Kibric
    wheres your empirical proof to completely confirm it

I say there is no evidence it does exist already made somewhere in a natural setting, because if it really did
    sooner or later many (and not just a few select people) would have found it and noted the existence of this remarkable substance
    this is pure personal conjecture
    Last edited by Kibric; 01-18-2018 at 04:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread