Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can I continue this meditation?

How can I continue this meditation?

Hi to everyone...

I ask for the help or opinion to you all, about certain parts of the body during a meditation.
    In the beginning, during the moment in which I center my attention into the deep breathing, at the few minutes, (4 or 5 minutes) two strong sensations become perceptible in my body.

The first one its a "swarming" between my eyes, right in the center of the forehead.
    It is as if someone was "blowing" directly in this place. It feels cold and bubbly.

Associated with this, on the limit between the stomach and the chest, I feels like a "whirlpool", and an emptiness. A kind of dizziness on that place...

My question is: How must I handle these sensations?
    What I most to do next?
    What I most to wait later?

Regards ...

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    The first one its a "swarming" between my eyes, right in the center of the forehead.
    It is as if someone was "blowing" directly in this place. It feels cold and bubbly.
    Are you familiar with the term "third eye"?

Can you activate (ugh I hate that word in this context, so cheesy!) it/resonate it at will?

Blog Entries
    Without knowing the goals for your practice, my best advice is to relax into the sensations in order to move past them. Most physical sensations (unless you’re practicing certain things), are distractions.

What I most to do next?
    What I most to wait later?
    Do you mind rephrasing these questions?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Are you familiar with the term "third eye"?

Can you activate (ugh I hate that word in this context, so cheesy!) it/resonate it at will?
    Yes, I know what the "third eye" is...

And, well... sometimes I focus in it, and the sensation appears... yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Without knowing the goals for your practice, my best advice is to relax into the sensations in order to move past them. Most physical sensations (unless you’re practicing certain things), are distractions.

Do you mind rephrasing these questions?
    First of all, sorry for my bad English, It is not my original language.

What I mean is: Well, I feel what I feel... right? and then, what must I expect of it? Maybe i must focus on that sensations and see where it takes me.
    I imagine that many must have been walked for that same way, as me.

Blog Entries
    Seeing where it takes you is a good idea, especially when the sensations are at the third eye and solar plexus.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Yes, I know what the "third eye" is...

And, well... sometimes I focus in it, and the sensation appears... yes.

What I mean is: Well, I feel what I feel... right? and then, what must I expect of it? Maybe i must focus on that sensations and see where it takes me.

I imagine that many must have been walked for that same way, as me.
    Kiorionis is much more qualified in this realm than me, although I do have some low-level experience, and what has always worked for me is transmuting this sensation and using it to energize other parts of my body.

That fact that you can feel your "third eye" means that you can direct blood supply to a certain portion of your brain at will, and if you hone in on this, you can use it to substantially influence focus or invigorate yourself, in my experience.

As Kiorionis suggested, seeing where it takes you, just as with all meditation is a great idea! Let your self guide your Self!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Seeing where it takes you is a good idea, especially when the sensations are at the third eye and solar plexus.
    I think that I will try to do that.

Some recommendations Kiorionis?

Lately I have noticed that my intuition has been activated a little bit.
    Thoughts that cross my mind, end up by happening a little later. Sometimes, a few minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Kiorionis is much more qualified in this realm than me, although I do have some low-level experience, and what has always worked for me is transmuting this sensation and using it to energize other parts of my body.

That fact that you can feel your "third eye" means that you can direct blood supply to a certain portion of your brain at will, and if you hone in on this, you can use it to substantially influence focus or invigorate yourself, in my experience.

As Kiorionis suggested, seeing where it takes you, just as with all meditation is a great idea! Let your self guide your Self!
    I will allow myself to be my own guide. I like that...

+ Reply to Thread