Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Desmanthus Illinoensis

Quote Originally Posted by LostGnosticOccultum View Post
    So today my girlfriend and I found a field of Illinois Bundleflower (Desmanthus illinoensis).
    Which if you're not aware contains decent amounts of N,N-DMT (N-hydroxy-N-methyltryptamine) and NMT (2-hydroxy-N-methyltryptamine). I harvested a few roots while she collected a crapton of seeds. I plan on going back to harvest more soon but the question is which preparation should I do? Extracting the alkaloids or using it in the traditional manor using passionflower as an MAOI for a North American "ayahuasca"
    Long time no post, my friend, I hope it'll be a more reoccurring thing.

IMO, if you have such a nice abundance of the materials, I'd say why not try both? Extract the alkaloids and see if you can make a freebase crystal complex from it, which can be be used for immediate "popping in" to those realms, or for micro-dosing and mediating a bit more lightly on it. And likewise, make a more traditional MAOI mix for a long weekend retreat into the Divine Realms.
    In my typical Gemini way, my answer is "both". lol

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Godís in His Heaven, Allís right with the World.

It is finished, and Iím retired.

Quote Originally Posted by LostGnosticOccultum View Post
    So today my girlfriend and I found a field of Illinois Bundleflower (Desmanthus illinoensis).
    Which if you're not aware contains decent amounts of N,N-DMT (N-hydroxy-N-methyltryptamine) and NMT (2-hydroxy-N-methyltryptamine). I harvested a few roots while she collected a crapton of seeds. I plan on going back to harvest more soon but the question is which preparation should I do? Extracting the alkaloids or using it in the traditional manor using passionflower as an MAOI for a North American "ayahuasca"

Excellent find!

Have you decided how you are going to use what you harvested?

Unless you collected a massive amount of material (2kg+) I wouldn't expect anything more than just a novelty amount of DMT. It would be a neat experiment and totally worth it imo.

Let us know how it goes!

+ Reply to Thread