Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Le Clefs du Cabinet Hérmetique

Hooray!

I am sure you and JDP did an excellent job! I am really looking forward to get and read this book.

Please keep us up to date!

Oh, and I'd appreciate an uncomplicated shipping to europe like it was done some time after the release of Hermetic Recreations. At the beginning one had to order it directly from Australia and the shipping fees were much too high. I don't know whether you two might have an influence on Aaron Cheak about this.

BTW, I am 100% sure that La Clef des douze clefs de Frère Basile Valentin also belongs to this lineage and Fulcanelli and Canseliet knew that book as well. It is imo stylistically very similar to Hermetic Recreations and from that time.

Blog Entries
    Yes this is good news!

Illen, will Rubedo Press be publishing Le Clefs du Cabinet Hermetique?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Hooray!

I am sure you and JDP did an excellent job! I am really looking forward to get and read this book.

Please keep us up to date!

Oh, and I'd appreciate an uncomplicated shipping to europe like it was done some time after the release of Hermetic Recreations. At the beginning one had to order it directly from Australia and the shipping fees were much too high. I don't know whether you two might have an influence on Aaron Cheak about this.

BTW, I am 100% sure that La Clef des douze clefs de Frère Basile Valentin also belongs to this lineage and Fulcanelli and Canseliet knew that book as well. It is imo stylistically very similar to Hermetic Recreations and from that time.
    I'll talk to Aaron about this, but I'm not sure if he will have much influence on shipping charges from New Zealand (or Australia). It's about the furthest location away on the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Yes this is good news!

Illen, will Rubedo Press be publishing Le Clefs du Cabinet Hermetique?
    Yes, it will be Rubedo Press. We found that they did excellent work on the publication, and Aaron is also very knowledgeable about Hermetics/Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I'll talk to Aaron about this, but I'm not sure if he will have much influence on shipping charges from New Zealand (or Australia). It's about the furthest location away on the globe.
    Last time (Hermetic Recreations) he or someone else must have managed it to distribute it at amazon (zero shipping fees) after some weeks. I purchased it from there then. Maybe this could be an option right from the beginning this time?

Blog Entries
    Yes, it will be Rubedo Press. We found that they did excellent work on the publication, and Aaron is also very knowledgeable about Hermetics/Alchemy.
    Awesome. I agree Rubedo Press did a wonderful job on Hermetic Recreations. I’m glad to see they will be involved again.

Can’t wait for more updates!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Last time (Hermetic Recreations) he or someone else must have managed it to distribute it at amazon (zero shipping fees) after some weeks. I purchased it from there then. Maybe this could be an option right from the beginning this time?
    Great suggestion, although was it only the paperback version that got sold on Amazon and not the limited edition hardbacks? I will mention it to Aaron.
    Last edited by Illen A. Cluf; 05-05-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Great suggestion, although was it only the paperback version that got sold on Amazon and not the limited edition hardbacks? I'm mention it to Aaron.
    Yes, if I remember correctly only the paperback version was available. I believe the hardcover came out first and the paperback on amazon much later. If a similar strategy is planned again, I'd have nothing against buying the hardcover at amazon too..

+ Reply to Thread