Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Le Clefs du Cabinet Hérmetique

Le Clefs du Cabinet Hérmetique

I‘m not quite sure but I have been on search for another source coming up by Fulcanelli (or maybe the one you disguise ?) for many years, it‘s

„La clef du cabinet hermétique“ !

At that time (20 years or more) it was even not mentioned in certain collections or catalogues ... but now we have another situation where huge collections of such mss are available for almost everyone who‘s interested in and there is no space for slynesses anymore ...

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 01-28-2018 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Thread topic management.

Quote Originally Posted by Weidenfeld View Post
    I‘m not quite sure but I have been on search for another source coming up by Fulcanelli (or maybe the one you disguise ?) for many years, it‘s

At that time (20 years or more) it was even not mentioned in certain collections or catalogues ... but now we have another situation where huge collections of such mss are available for almost everyone who‘s interested in and there is no space for slynesses anymore ...
    Weidenfeld, not sure I fully understood what you're saying so let me rephrase what you said and please let me know if I've got it right.

You're suggesting that there's a book called "La clef du cabinet hermétique" link written by Fulcanelli(?) that was not available 20+ years ago but now available. Also, there are "huge collections" of Fulcanelli's(?) work available for everyone interested in his notes/books. If the latter is accurate, would you please point us to the location(s) of these notes/collections.

Thanks in advance

Mods: If this post belongs in a different thread, I'm fine with it.
    Last edited by Aham; 01-28-2018 at 03:17 AM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Weidenfeld, not sure I fully understood what you're saying so let me rephrase what you said and please let me know if I've got it right.
    Aham, you obviously misunderstood me ... the questioned Ms is three or four times mentioned in Fulcanelli's "Le Mystere des Cathedrales".

For example pag. 31 as a footnote:
    3) La Clef du Cabinet hermétique. Mss. du XVIII° siècle.
    Anon., s. l. n. d.

or pag. 37:

« L’eau dont nous nous servons, écrit l’auteur anonyme de la Clef du Cabinet Hermétique, est une eau qui renferme toutes les vertus du ciel et dela terre ; c’est pourquoi elle est le Dissolvant général de toute la Nature ;

https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/...f-58d385a7b928

I guess there is no translation of le clefs du cabinet hérmetique available yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    I guess there is no translation of le clefs du cabinet hérmetique available yet?
    Right !

Illen's project seem not be affected at all since those ones who know French might read the original Ms, all others should wait for the translation anyway

------------------------------------------------------------------
    That manuscript is in fact now available thanks to us (I, who "discovered" the surviving copy of it located in the New York Public Library, and two other people who collaborated in getting the EXPENSIVE fee of having it scanned), not because it was graciously made available for free by some charitable institution. Had it not been for us, most people would still not know that a surviving copy of this treatise actually existed! (Fulcanelli's copy of this text, the only other one known to exist, has been "missing" for decades, the last person to see it was Canseliet, and no one else seems to have seen it since.)

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    We are working on it, as well as a transcription of the French text. It is almost finished, it is in "review" stage. It will be published sometime later this year (hopefully.)

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    We are working on it, as well as a transcription of the French text. It is almost finished, it is in "review" stage. It will be published sometime later this year (hopefully.)
    JDP, are you and iAC collaborating on this English translation or is your work effort entirely separate?

Aham, you obviously misunderstood me ... the questioned Ms is three or four times mentioned in Fulcanelli's "Le Mystere des Cathedrales".

For example pag. 31 as a footnote:
    3) La Clef du Cabinet hermétique. Mss. du XVIII° siècle.
    Anon., s. l. n. d.

or pag. 37:

« L’eau dont nous nous servons, écrit l’auteur anonyme de la Clef du Cabinet Hermétique, est une eau qui renferme toutes les vertus du ciel et dela terre ; c’est pourquoi elle est le Dissolvant général de toute la Nature ;

https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/...f-58d385a7b928
    I guess what you were saying was that the manuscript in question was referenced 3-4 times in Fulcanelli's "Le Mystere des Cathedrals." Thanks Weidenfeld.

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    JDP, are you and iAC collaborating on this English translation or is your work effort entirely separate?
    Yes, he is in fact one of the people I mentioned before who helped defray the cost of having the manuscript scanned.

+ Reply to Thread