Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Le Clefs du Cabinet Hérmetique

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Thanks, that will do for regular books and articles, but when it comes to rare manuscripts & books they just don't allow anyone but the staff to copy them.
    Fair point. Wondering if smoozing the staff helps

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Fair point. Wondering if smoozing the staff helps
    Any news on this topic here?

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Any news on this topic here?
    Still working on it. Some parts of our transcription have problems that will be dealt with before sending it to the publisher. Naturally, parts of the translation will be changed according to the final changes that will be made to the transcription of the French text.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I'm glad you are enjoying the book, Florius! It's also good to see that it's now available on Amazon and a more affordable price. The earlier books were limited edition, and thus a little more expensive. That seems to be the trend these days - to issue a limited edition version followed by a much more affordable paperback version. They both contain the very same information.

The next important book (also heavily used by Fulcanelli) to be released is "La Clef du Cabinet Hermetique". I was hoping that it would have been published by late Spring, but because of various ongoing issues, it looks like it might take some time yet.
    I went to order a copy from amazon just now and it appears they are temporarily out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    I went to order a copy from amazon just now and it appears they are temporarily out of stock.
    They must be selling fast! Perhaps my publisher only has a small quantity printed at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    I just heard back from the Publisher, and he said that the "temporarily out of stock" statement by Amazon is sort of a misnomer. The book is actually "print on demand", so it should be available as soon as it is printed.

He also said that there are still copies of the limited edition available, should anyone be so inclined.

I understand that he's also doing a podcast interview on the book this Friday with Awani, our local podcast expert :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I just heard back from the Publisher, and he said that the "temporarily out of stock" statement by Amazon is sort of a misnomer. The book is actually "print on demand", so it should be available as soon as it is printed.

He also said that there are still copies of the limited edition available, should anyone be so inclined.

I understand that he's also doing a podcast interview on the book this Friday with Awani, our local podcast expert :-)
    Thanks I'll be looking forward to the interview as well.

Is this in English or in French?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curious View Post
    Is this in English or in French?
    It includes both the French and the English translation.

+ Reply to Thread