Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Solar Eclipse: Creation of the Stone

Solar Eclipse: Creation of the Stone

Many who know me, know that I've been mostly quiet for a good deal of time now because I've been busy with my wife (known here on the forum as Lapis Solaris), and that most of business stems from last year's total Solar Eclipse that passed through the US (on Aug. 21st, 2017).

We took this eclipse opportunity to both bind ourselves together, and to replicate a very literal and precise Microcosm of the Macrocosm. We went with a "Divine Cinnabar" path, using an enlivened Philosophical Mercury (enlivened with our quintessence, which you can see within this video here) and a Philosophical Sulphur of the most Noble sort. Our Sun and Moon were ready for a union, we just needed the right time.

So we journeyed from south Alabama, up through Gatlinburg TN, enjoying the Nature and sight seeing, and cut through the mountains to Cherokee NC where we camped for the night. Monday morning (day of the eclipse) we sat out for a tiny little town called Andrews, which put us dead center of the path of totality - the perfect spot to soak up those Macrocosmic energies.

We found a nice spot off the side of the road, away from the masses of gawkers, and we set up our Sacred Space and began our meditations. We simply had to wait then.

Finally the moment was at hand. The light began to dim, a strange energy filled the air, things got cooler, a type of twilight took over everything, and Nature became silent and still. All stood in awe. Totality hit, we removed the eclipse glasses we had on, and took in fully the energies of the Eclipse - words fail us here, it was an initiation and a direct, in the body, communion with the All/One God as we looked it in the Eye.
    Just as the Union took place Above, so we also performed the one here Below, mixing our Sun and Moon in the flask. The flask went dark, just as the sky did, and together we meditated with it, allowed it to soak us in its light, peering into its core, as it pierced through ours, all as we called it down into our little flask.

Then it was over. It was like being baptized. The light afterwards was different than the light before. We continued to meditate, there was some deeply profound things told and shown to us - nothing for anyone here to concern themselves with; things about ourselves, and what we are meant to do, and be doing.

Our flask retained those energies, our Blackened earth ready for the next phases - as were we. We were in the Black Phase, conscious of it, and ready for our resurrection.

We returned home, and set the work to incubate. During such time we had all manner of Shadows berate us. Troubled sleep, hellish and troublesome and stressful dreams - nightmares is an understatement. Strange noises would emanate from unoccupied rooms, and outside. All such activity got worse at night. Things would make the dogs who usually hang out at our back door, decide to abandon their favorite spots and lay low for the night. We ended up becoming night owls, finding it easier to sleep when the sun was out and the Shadows quieter, than to sleep at night when they had ruling influence.
    Then, upon the darkest of nights, the dawn broke. From the black soil, came the growth. Life emerged from the darkness, and the worst was, seemingly, behind us.

This was the start of things getting better. But, Shadows don't only go for the blackened soil, but also the plants that grow there. We more easily continued this subtle struggle, and continued to incubate and cultivate the Work.
    During this time, we began to settle into a slightly more normal routine (but anyone watching the time stamp will probably see I'm typing/posting this VERY early in the morning (currently at this moment 4:10 am lol), so old habits die hard), and at times when we least expected it, we had the strong presence of an entity threatening us, and the entire power grid at that same moment shut down. Twice this happened, the first time was explicitly strong. The last thing it tried was while I still worked for the ambulance company (I've been an EMT for the last two years), we were hauling a patient to the hospital, no big deal, it wasn't very late and I wasn't remotely tired. As I went around a curve on my way, it felt like I ran straight into a trap/portal and it majorly fucked with my head. It was is if the world and everything around was spiraling and twisting, and the very sense of gravity and where it pulled from, changed and was moving around. Luckily I was able to hold everything together, keep it all straight and steady, and my medic in the back didn't even notice. It all returned to normal after about a min, and never happened again. (I did get my medic to check my vitals, just to make sure there was nothing physically wrong with me. Everything checked out.)

Upon going back home, we pushed the Work - was time to leave the Black Phase all together. (Green is but an interim of it still)
    Thus, we entered the White Phase.

Because I've used the maximum number of allowed photos and videos for this post, I'll continue in another one. This is a bit of a lengthy show & tell, but I hope you all enjoy it. ^_^

(To be continued...)
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

(If you haven't seen the above post, read first here.)

(Continued...)

This White Phase is where the "spagyrics" begin - as our philosophical Plant is "calcined" to white, and its Three Essentials are separated, rectified, and recombined.
    Fairly easy thing to do, and the Shadows backed the fuck up when the flask went white as well. (but oh the malice felt from them. Oh well, haters gonna hate. )

First thing we extracted were the Salts:

Then we were able to distill the Philosophical Mercury:

From there we got the Philosophical Sulphur:

(without flash)

(with flash)

Thus we had our Three Essentials, ready for reunion/recombination.

We wasted no time either. We brought them together and watched our Three Headed Swan - herald of the White, become the Three Headed Lion...

We then incubated the Work with the water bath.

After incubation, we saw a unique marvel; a second conjunction - another "eclipse" in the flask, but at a higher level. A volatile, spiritual Sun, impregnating and joining with a fixed, earthy Moon.

Watch the video of it here.

Its Soul finally fully impregnated this Body, and the faintest hints of the next phase poked through; the slight azure of the Peacock's Tail.

(To be continued...)
    Last edited by Seth-Ra; 01-29-2018 at 12:20 PM.
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

(If you haven't seen the First Post, please read it first here, and if you have, but not the second, the direct link is here so you don't have to scroll with all the pics.)

(continued...)

Then all at once, it was upon us; The Peacock's Tail.
    Just as the first phase starts with a loving conjunction, death, and resurrection, so too does the second phase, but at a higher level.

As you can see, it got VERY vibrant at the end.
    But once again the wheel turns for the Work.
    From that lovely azure, we continued to move. The Shadows didn't have much time to react, as we were snowballing now - right on into the White Stone.

This was achieved by means of fire. It made such beautiful crystals. They creeped and crawled all along the glass. We quickly realized they would sublimate with candle flame, and recrystallize along the top of the flask. So we cooked them, purifying them, removing all infirmity and any traces of impurity, gently ever increasing the heat.

But it was during the discovery, that the Shadows tried to interfere. We thought we were moving faster than they could react - but they still tried. On one occasion, our distillation equipment was knocked loose, but anything that retained a bit of the Work, was intact - despite its hard fall, and even our candles being moved, nothing was seriously damaged or amiss.
    However, one night, right as we attempted sleep, the sounds of heavy footprints on our front porch, and multiple noises from around the house all at once, forced us up and to investigate. Nothing was found, except a mutilated rabbit left at our steps.

It was as if it was trying to threaten and scare us - but it failed to do so. (if anything, the notion pissed me off, and I turned my wrath on it.)

Never the less, we continued our progress, ignoring their threats and attempts to sabotage. Light prevails.
    Here is a link to watch us turn the fire up drastically on our Work. Even though the fire was intense, the flask appeared to snow as the Work sublimated and fell again, circulating nicely.

Then it gets really kool. You can see here the appearance freezing, as crystals in the shapes of downward pointing branches fill the flask.
    Here is a close up of the branches:

Some may recognize them:

The Branches of Malkuth of the Tree of Life, whose roots are in Kether, but the branches extend and manifest down into Malkuth/Kingdom - the manifested world, our flask.

Upon this entire cycle's completion, we were left with a stone as pure as snow.

This Stone was used by us for medicinal uses to great success, even helping our cats. I used a crystal from it to seal and heal a deep cut (an accident of cooking that night), and it had fully sealed and was good after only two hours. (burned/throbbed like a mother fucker, like electrical pain, until about two hours or so. I noticed it had quit hurting and removed the bandaid to find it sealed. I have a pic of it sealed, but didn't think to grab one before then, as i was trying to not get blood everywhere. lol)

Next, came the Red...

(To be continued....)

(If you haven't, please read Part One first. Direct links to Part Two and to Part Three are here so you can get to them without scrolling, if you've seen the first one or it and the second one.)

(continued...)

So then we were ready for the Red. The Shadow had pretty well ceased its attack, we felt pretty safe. We just needed to figure out how to mature our White to the Red.
    Then I realized it needed nourishment. Virgin's Milk, as I would aptly call it. So we gathered some, and Nature readily provided it, and we fed it to our White Stone here. As you can watch and see, it readily accepted it and began to show its inherent, inner strength.

Here are the pics of after half of the bowl was fed, and then the entire thing.

With the great joy it brought us, there was still more work to be done. Just as before, a union creates a sort of death, or transformation. The immature has to pass away for the Mature to be stabilized and fixed. Fire would again be needed.

So we set the thrice dead matter to the flame again, and again, like a phoenix, it began to flourish.

Many wonderful colors soon began to be seen. A natural separation also occurred - there was a distinction between Heaven and Earth.

We noticed something reminiscent happen with this too as the Heaven and Earth touched...

Still, fire was increased and the circulation continued. You can see in that video, some of the different degrees of colors it was going through, all the way up to a final, fixed citrine/yellow-orange.
    I increased the fire to the maximum I could make it.
    All at once, the matter's colors polarized and changed. We watched with anticipation - we had been cooking this for over 3 hours, at high heats. We continuously wondered if the glass would hold, but then, we began to smell faint hints of something sweet.

*BOOM*

It hatched.
    The top blew off with a fury, and a white fume filled the air, and faded - but the smell. My gods it was soooooo good. Sweet like a fruit, but with strong hints of vanilla. I wondered if it were toxic, and if I had just poisoned us. But my God it was so nice a smell, I said "fuck it, its worth it." lol
    We enjoyed it for a moment, and put out the fire, but also realized the flask had fallen onto the cooker. But most importantly, the matter in it was fixed - and the core of it, was red.

We were able to get out that large chunk without damaging the flask; it came out as several chunks.

(Transmutation attempt next...)

(If you haven't, please read Part One first. Direct links to Part Two and to Part Three and to Part Four are here so you can get to them without scrolling, if you've seen the first one or it and the second one, third one, etc.)

Many texts say a red stone in the first degree won't transmute lead to gold - but we had to test it and see. We took a small lead weight, and a small chunk of the stone, melted the lead, and added the fragment to it.

The results were more than I expected, but no doubt we will work to multiply this, and make it even stronger.

But thats what we've been doing, and what we now have. We also, after taking the Red, have had a rectification with the Shadow; I especially had a face-to-face confrontation... now we all understand one another, and there is no hostility anymore. All is One, and thats Our Work.

~Seth-Ra & Lapis Solaris

Wow, it is more beautiful than Roger Caro's work. So, you followed Robert Bartlett "Divine Cinnabar" path, right?
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Wow, it is more beautiful than Roger Caro's work. So, you followed Robert Bartlett "Divine Cinnabar" path, right?
    Thank you True Initiate.

Yes, and no. We didn't follow Bartlett exactly, as I feel there are blinds and riddles there. I reinterpreted it, rather nicely I think.

~Seth-Ra

Oh, i get it now, you added the "spagyrics" part. I get it...

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Oh, i get it now, you added the "spagyrics" part. I get it...
    Lol, there was more to it than that. For example, we didn’t use elemental sulphur in our Work, as he did. We suspect that there is more to it with the multiplication of the Stone than what he says as well. He says to add more mercury to it, however there may be a riddle with the numbers he says to work with.
    If you have to ask you'll never know; if you know, you need only ask.

I don't remember if Robert Bartlett used sulphur either. If i remember correctly he used Gold aka Philosophical Sulphur of the most Noble sort. The first key was preparing the living mercury with the help of iron and then amalgamating it with Philosophical Sulphur.

I understand that you two added a lot of steps inbetween Bartlet's operations.

+ Reply to Thread