Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Solar Eclipse: Creation of the Stone

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    I can't be more specific about it
    Why?

Blog Entries
    his animal work
    We always thought this guy is nuts but it wouldn't surprised us if he succeeds.

'Animal work'
    ... 'Nuts'... LOL

You can't really succeed if you aren't a bit 'nuts'... In the sanest sense of the word... And Seth-Ra has always been this kind of 'nuts', only getting more refined with the passing of time...

I have great respect for someone so genuine and dedicated, someone who carves his own path, often 'the road less traveled by'.

Blog Entries
    You've gotta have some pretty big testes to eat f***ing mercury that's for sure!!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I don't really know what to say about this. I don't know any other to way to say "thank you" with more emphasis, so thank you both Seth and Lapis for sharing your work with the rest of us. I wish you both great success in your future experiments and joy in your life. I just want to ask for an update when the transmutation tests are over (and the evaluation of the transmuted matter). Anything more than that seems to be nothing more than greed from my part.

Blog Entries
    I’ve moved the assaying posts to this location:

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...-Assaying-Gold

It may need a better title, but it works for now
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Have you progressed this any further or done anything worthwhile with this recently?

What's the status with your current work?

Yes he did but not all of his posts are displayed for all to see.
    Without oversharing or anything, what was the outcome?

I have a feeling that Seth-Ra will succeed in this path just because of Seth-Ra performing it.
    That is very kind to say, I sincerely appreciate it.

Yes he did but not all of his posts are displayed for all to see. I can't be more specific about it but i also remember now dead Aleilius always being afraid of Seth-Ra and especially his animal work. We always thought this guy is nuts but it wouldn't surprised us if he suceeds.
    In all honesty, there have been times my animal work has scared me as well. lol
    Especially the homunculi work... One day I may revisit that... I'll just be sad that I won't be able to share it with Aleilius the next time around - at least not via conventual communicational means.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post

'Animal work'
    ... 'Nuts'... LOL

You can't really succeed if you aren't a bit 'nuts'... In the sanest sense of the word... And Seth-Ra has always been this kind of 'nuts', only getting more refined with the passing of time...

I have great respect for someone so genuine and dedicated, someone who carves his own path, often 'the road less traveled by'.
    Oh, I'm quite nuts... pretty cracked in the head if i do say so - a real mad hatter, but thats mostly cause I collect a lot of hats. lol

I do so very much appreciate the kind words and support. You all, my brethren, are also appreciated and highly respected in my household, even though I have been (sadly) very busy and thus quiet lately. I do watch as I'm able, and likewise share as well.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    You've gotta have some pretty big testes to eat f***ing mercury that's for sure!!
    Yes, one would have to have some pretty impressive ones to do such, and since I have not only ingested my Work (this one, and all manner of other ones throughout the years, all varying in different degrees of toxicity for starting materials), but I have also not died, unlike many others. (some unfortunately so, others not so unfortunately so...)

Proof is in the pudding, and the living.

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    I don't really know what to say about this. I don't know any other to way to say "thank you" with more emphasis, so thank you both Seth and Lapis for sharing your work with the rest of us. I wish you both great success in your future experiments and joy in your life. I just want to ask for an update when the transmutation tests are over (and the evaluation of the transmuted matter). Anything more than that seems to be nothing more than greed from my part.
    We actually got rather carried away with using it on ourselves and to tackle other things - there is a small fraction left to be used to begin again with. That will have to wait right now, as we are undergoing a very important, and radical change in our lives and careers, and more...
    Patience will one day pay off though, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Have you progressed this any further or done anything worthwhile with this recently?

What's the status with your current work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Without oversharing or anything, what was the outcome?
    The vast majority of this work was used for us, to become more than we were. We have also used those changes to help others in our immediate circle, including traveling to a dear friend of mine and confronting the shadows that plagued him and his new wife. An old Shadow that I confronted a long time ago (with help from Andro), and ultimately retreated from, latched heavily onto my friend who had stayed in that toxic place and was being consumed; full on possessed in fact. He was having black out periods, where he wouldn't remember things, but he would be acting and talking strangely, darkly, suicidally, etc to the point where he called me for help. When we got there, the thing latched onto to him would twist his mind and speak through him. We had quite the long conversation the first evening and night, as I showed him the Light it was trying to blind him to, while Lapis Solaris informed and worked with his wife, to prepare her for what was next. The following day, we conducted a full on exorcism, and my dear friend was freed, saw a vision himself, and has drastically improved their lives ever since and been doing great.
    I have always dealt with those things concerning myself, not so much with others except for advice. As I said, I also, years and years ago, retreated from this particular Shadow, for its sphere of influence is beyond vast. But there we stood, empowered with our Stone, and this time it was the one retreating. For one family, at the least, we have been a Godsend. We are only beginning...

For more information on technical and specifics concerning the Great Work and all such initiatory knowledge:

~Seth-Ra/Jessie
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

+ Reply to Thread