Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Solar Eclipse: Creation of the Stone

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    489
    Interesting, dangerous and adventureous! Nice pictures!
    I would not put anything out of the flask at any stage of the process on open wounds or consume it in any other way. But I guess you are aware of the danger and willing to deal with possible concequences.

    Anyways, thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed your posts!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    (If you haven't, please read Part One first. Direct links to Part Two and to Part Three and to Part Four are here so you can get to them without scrolling, if you've seen the first one or it and the second one, third one, etc.)


    Many texts say a red stone in the first degree won't transmute lead to gold - but we had to test it and see. We took a small lead weight, and a small chunk of the stone, melted the lead, and added the fragment to it.





    The results were more than I expected, but no doubt we will work to multiply this, and make it even stronger.



    But thats what we've been doing, and what we now have. We also, after taking the Red, have had a rectification with the Shadow; I especially had a face-to-face confrontation... now we all understand one another, and there is no hostility anymore. All is One, and thats Our Work.





    ~Seth-Ra & Lapis Solaris
    Remember that surface colorations are not necessarily indicative of genuine transmutations, though. To be sure that your product has really effected a true transmutation on the lead, even if only of a small part of it, the lead has to be assayed next and see if you can recover any gold (or silver) from it. Also, an equal weight of the same lead that has not undergone treatment/projection has to also be assayed to make sure that no gold or silver were already contained in it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    856
    Absolutely fantastic write-up, presentation, and pictures y'all!!!

    It was a pleasure reading your thread, and the videos you posted were exceptionally clear and easy to watch!

    I appreciate you taking the time to write up everything coherently and posting pictures with descriptions along the way.

    Everyone take note, this thread is a prime example how to make a quality post on this message board!

    Thank you for sharing, Seth-Ra and Lapis Solaris!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    521
    Thanks Seth-Ra for the wonderful pics and story. I wasn't far away from you the day of the eclipse, just across the river in fact. We found a spot on the water in Illinois.

    Truly wonderful photos and a grand experiment. Love seeing this. When you say the lid popped off the flask, how was it sealed? if you don't mind me asking.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bridger Mountains
    Posts
    1,871
    Blog Entries
    4
    Lovely work! Glad you two made it through

    As always, thanks for sharing!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Interesting, dangerous and adventureous! Nice pictures!
    I would not put anything out of the flask at any stage of the process on open wounds or consume it in any other way. But I guess you are aware of the danger and willing to deal with possible concequences.

    Anyways, thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed your posts!
    Thank you.

    We trust the process and the signs it showed as universally having made it to the stage where we were safe with it. We were particularly careful during the lower stages not to breathe vapours/make physical contact with the materials used.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Lovely work! Glad you two made it through

    As always, thanks for sharing!
    Thank you, Kio. I'm glad we made it through too lol! This is still a work in progress, though and we will have more to come of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Absolutely fantastic write-up, presentation, and pictures y'all!!!

    It was a pleasure reading your thread, and the videos you posted were exceptionally clear and easy to watch!

    I appreciate you taking the time to write up everything coherently and posting pictures with descriptions along the way.

    Everyone take note, this thread is a prime example how to make a quality post on this message board!

    Thank you for sharing, Seth-Ra and Lapis Solaris!
    Haha aww thank you! We breathed and lived this Work, and so I'm glad you and others appreciate it. We also posted this all to FB but wanted to put it all together in a post on here upon the final stage (as in the red Stone, not that we're done with it yet). I must say, I do love the way he has worded his version of events and he spent a lot of time re-writing it all out again for this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Thanks Seth-Ra for the wonderful pics and story. I wasn't far away from you the day of the eclipse, just across the river in fact. We found a spot on the water in Illinois.

    Truly wonderful photos and a grand experiment. Love seeing this. When you say the lid popped off the flask, how was it sealed? if you don't mind me asking.
    How funny you were so close by! It sounds like you had a lovely spot.

    The topper is a ground glass joint and aside from having some of the salts climb up into it, we did not seal the flask. We preferred to keep it so it could pop out rather than explode, you see.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Remember that surface colorations are not necessarily indicative of genuine transmutations, though. To be sure that your product has really effected a true transmutation on the lead, even if only of a small part of it, the lead has to be assayed next and see if you can recover any gold (or silver) from it. Also, an equal weight of the same lead that has not undergone treatment/projection has to also be assayed to make sure that no gold or silver were already contained in it.
    Yes, we are aware of this. The experiment here was a test really for ourselves out of curiosity that we are sharing with others for the same reason - curiosity. We will no doubt conduct proper experimentation when we seek further empowerment of the Stone as this is only in its first degree of processing. Thank you for the tips though.
    If you have to ask you'll never know; if you know, you need only ask.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    856
    Hi Lapis Solaris and Seth-Ra,

    What "quintessence" did you use to eliven your "Philosophical Mercury"?

    What exactly is your "Philosophical Sulphur"?

    Why did you choose to share your work?

    You guys seem like a lovely couple!

    Wishing y'all the very best!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bridger Mountains
    Posts
    1,871
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapis Solaris View Post
    Thank you, Kio. I'm glad we made it through too lol! This is still a work in progress, though and we will have more to come of it.
    Ha, well there’s always more to do, it seems

    If my math is right, your work in progress up to this point took +/- 7 months?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    I don't remember if Robert Bartlett used sulphur either. If i remember correctly he used Gold aka Philosophical Sulphur of the most Noble sort. The first key was preparing the living mercury with the help of iron and then amalgamating it with Philosophical Sulphur.

    I understand that you two added a lot of steps inbetween Bartlet's operations.
    Bartlett used animated mercury, and gold, let it incubate, then add elemental sulphur - go through the color phases until red, stone in the first degree. Then he claims that to make it like wax, add 6 parts more animated mercury, let digest, and pow - its then waxy with ingress. Add 10 parts of animated mercury to multiply the stone's power.

    The wax thing I think may be somewhat accurate, but the increased amount of mercury alone to multiply doesn't seem so. Time and testing will tell.

    I wouldn't say we added steps between, so much as he either didn't fully document, or didn't actually accomplish the claim in the book. Regardless, we both performed the work, and accomplished it.

    _____


    JDP, Lapis Solaris already answered this, but you are right, and we will do more precise testing in time, after a multiplication or two. Should yield better results to actually test.


    _____

    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Interesting, dangerous and adventureous! Nice pictures!
    I would not put anything out of the flask at any stage of the process on open wounds or consume it in any other way. But I guess you are aware of the danger and willing to deal with possible concequences.

    Anyways, thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed your posts!
    I have personally been practicing Alchemy since I was 14, and have experienced quite a lot, and seen quite a lot. If there is one thing i trust, its my Work.
    Besides, if it kills me, it kills me. No one, without success of the Stone and using it, escapes death. (and really, you don't escape it then, so much as pass through it, unharmed, though changed/transmuted.)
    So it doesn't particularly matter.

    Glad you enjoyed it.

    _____

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Absolutely fantastic write-up, presentation, and pictures y'all!!!

    It was a pleasure reading your thread, and the videos you posted were exceptionally clear and easy to watch!

    I appreciate you taking the time to write up everything coherently and posting pictures with descriptions along the way.

    Everyone take note, this thread is a prime example how to make a quality post on this message board!

    Thank you for sharing, Seth-Ra and Lapis Solaris!
    Im so very glad you enjoyed it, I tried to make it as fun and exciting to read as it was to live through, though I doubt my typing skills are that well off, I'm glad to have captured at least a taste of it for y'all to enjoy with us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Hi Lapis Solaris and Seth-Ra,

    What "quintessence" did you use to eliven your "Philosophical Mercury"?

    What exactly is your "Philosophical Sulphur"?

    Why did you choose to share your work?

    You guys seem like a lovely couple!

    Wishing y'all the very best!
    Quintessence of ourselves; humans carry a nice, special spark of the Animal Fire, and its very potent.

    An astute observer will recognize the Sulphur.
    Its precious. Not common - has to be made, and carries the signature of the Sun.

    I share my Work, not to indulge vain recipe hunters, or to show off (couldn't care less who likes what we do - but am always appreciative of finding like minded brethren who can understand it, gain value from it, and who themselves appreciate it). I have always shared my works to inspire others - sometimes to warn of failures, other times to show that successes can be made and that the Art is true. Many get frustrated and quit. Many lose hope, or get jaded. I show what I do in order to rekindle any flames that may be close to going out, or have done so, and to restore and enliven hope in the hearts of those who read and see it. Same reason why I have, over the years, and even recently, freely given tinctures to those around me in need - to give them hope and help and a glimpse of deeper Truth. (the same things I also receive from seeng other's works.)

    Thank you, we are quite lovely.
    I wish you the very best as well, and again am glad you enjoyed the read-through.

    ____

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Thanks Seth-Ra for the wonderful pics and story. I wasn't far away from you the day of the eclipse, just across the river in fact. We found a spot on the water in Illinois.

    Truly wonderful photos and a grand experiment. Love seeing this. When you say the lid popped off the flask, how was it sealed? if you don't mind me asking.
    Glad you enjoyed it, and yeah we weren't to far away. lol Wasn't it epic?

    Lapis Solaris already answered the latter half, the only thing I'd add is that the vessel was heated lightly to get any residual vapor, and air out of it, and as the sublimating salts began to climb, we sealed it with the ground glass joint - twisted it on nice and tight. The vacuum holding it, along with the tight fit held it, until heat and all pushed it past its point of holding, vacuum and ground glass alike. lol But also as she said, better the top than the flask busting - which (especially early on) I was kinda iffy on. But i'll be damned if that Chinese glass didn't hold up. lol

    ____

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Lovely work! Glad you two made it through

    As always, thanks for sharing!
    Thank you.
    I never doubted we would. hehe

    Glad you enjoyed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Ha, well there’s always more to do, it seems

    If my math is right, your work in progress up to this point took +/- 7 months?
    Indeed there is always more to do, multiplying and continuing the Work. Such isn't the end, just the beginning.

    Umm, I believe it only took about 4-5 months to get here, we are now heading into 6 I believe, working on the multiplying.




    ~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Quintessence of ourselves; humans carry a nice, special spark of the Animal Fire, and its very potent.
    Dear Ishay / Jester

    You're such an ANIMAL ! ! ! ... LO-L

    I'm happy for you guys. Big hugs to both of you!

    May the Stone be with you, always!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts