Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Solar Eclipse: Creation of the Stone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    We took this eclipse opportunity to both bind ourselves together, and to replicate a very literal and precise Microcosm of the Macrocosm.
    Three Rings for the Hermit-kings under the sky.
    Seven for the Salamander-lords in their hall of the Stone.
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die.
    One for the Lord of Light on his golden throne.

In the Land of Mercury where the Sulphur lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the brightness bind them

- by J.R.R. Awani

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Lapis Solaris already answered the latter half, the only thing I'd add is that the vessel was heated lightly to get any residual vapor, and air out of it, and as the sublimating salts began to climb, we sealed it with the ground glass joint - twisted it on nice and tight. The vacuum holding it, along with the tight fit held it, until heat and all pushed it past its point of holding, vacuum and ground glass alike. lol But also as she said, better the top than the flask busting - which (especially early on) I was kinda iffy on. But i'll be damned if that Chinese glass didn't hold up. lol
    Thanks, to both of you. I do the same pre-heating because I'm paranoid about exploding glass, and I'm using the same brand from my last order. Good to know it will hold up After receiving the order, I'm sure I'll be ordering most of my flasks from them in the future. Decent price, and I could feel the weight difference from my original kit. I've also wondered if the "cork would pop" before the vessel, and you guys answered that.

Seth-Ra and Lapis Solaris,

Why do you call this "The Stone", or was that just a title you chose to use for this thread?

Do you believe this is the Philosopher's Stone?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Dear Ishay / Jester

You're such an ANIMAL ! ! ! ... LO-L

I'm happy for you guys. Big hugs to both of you!

May the Stone be with you, always!
    Hehe, thank you.

_____

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Three Rings for the Hermit-kings under the sky.
    Seven for the Salamander-lords in their hall of the Stone.
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die.
    One for the Lord of Light on his golden throne.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the brightness bind them

- by J.R.R. Awani

Nice.

_____

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Thanks, to both of you. I do the same pre-heating because I'm paranoid about exploding glass, and I'm using the same brand from my last order. Good to know it will hold up After receiving the order, I'm sure I'll be ordering most of my flasks from them in the future. Decent price, and I could feel the weight difference from my original kit. I've also wondered if the "cork would pop" before the vessel, and you guys answered that.
    Awesome, glad we could be of some help in determining what a glass should be able to take. I'll definitely be ordering from the same glass company.

_____

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Seth-Ra and Lapis Solaris,

Why do you call this "The Stone", or was that just a title you chose to use for this thread?

Do you believe this is the Philosopher's Stone?
    It's a title I chose for the thread - but also because I believe it to be the strongest and most true form of The Stone I've ever made in the course of my decade long pursuit and practice. So far it has done what it was supposed to - and while we are still learning about it, and I believe I've realized some things in how to perform it faster and more efficiently next time(s), at present I don't see why we wouldn't call it the Stone.
    It's passed the color phases in order, It's followed the Principles of the Art, and it has drastically effected us and others as well as things around us.
    We have but to work with it and on it, to multiply it and further transmute ourselves, gain mastery of this Thing, and by it, All else.
    As I said before, creating it isn't the end, but the beginning.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Blog Entries
    Quite amazing. Its really good to see that sticking a piece of mecuric oxide into your skin didn't lead to a most painful way to die. There are more than just one alchemist who died doing exactly what you did.

However, since you didn't die, that's a great sign that you did a fantastic job!!

Were all looking forward to your multiplications. I also loved how you added the "Shadows" into your presentation. Was very fun to read. It 6:00am here and your story has been a great start to my day

Thankyou for sharing.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Quite amazing. Its really good to see that sticking a piece of mecuric oxide into your skin didn't lead to a most painful way to die. There are more than just one alchemist who died doing exactly what you did.

However, since you didn't die, that's a great sign that you did a fantastic job!!

Were all looking forward to your multiplications. I also loved how you added the "Shadows" into your presentation. Was very fun to read. It 6:00am here and your story has been a great start to my day

Thankyou for sharing.
    It's not like you would die at once after one application.
    But everyone who is up to trying similiar things should at least know this Jack London story:

http://healthwise-everythinghealth.b...n-disease.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    But everyone who is up to trying similiar things should at least know this Jack London story:

I will happily agreed to disagree. A good drop of mercury in the bloodstream is all you'll need to dissolve out a lot of your nervous system and selected parts of your brain.

Hense the shitty way to die since you'll probably have multiple strokes before it finally killed you.

I have absolutely banned using mercury in my lab. If I'm correct in understanding Seth-Ra's work, it is possible he's(they) are not actually vulgar mercury he's talking about (unless this was a new experiment different to his previous works)

Anyway, mercury, very scary, very dangerous. Sure I've played with it in my hands, however distilling is another world of death entirety (IMHO)

REGARDLESS, very impressive work you 2. Lovely to see a couple performing the Great Work together. Potentially the most romantic thing I've ever seen
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Thankyou for sharing.
    We are working on the multiplications.

Also, the White Stone, crystals of which I placed directly into my bloody, open wounded finger, were not "mercury oxide"; mercury oxide is red/orange.

The "Shadows" bit wasn't for humor, but as a warning to those pursuing the Path. As I've found, and stated in the past, there are things that will either make you or break you in the pursuit of these things. They aren't toys, and dabblers die; and you will find a time where the things you encounter are far older than "Jesus", and laugh at the notion of a savior coming to rescue you. If you walk the Path to the Stone - to Apotheosis, you tread the waters of growing into your own savior; help can be called for, but only if you possess deeper knowledge of how to do so - simple prayers and faith will get you killed.

But if it was also entertaining, fantastic. lol

______

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post

Oh we took in the White on more than one occasion; making tinctures out of it to drink, sometimes breathing in fumes when we first found it could sublimate/vaporize... we have no fume hood nor respirators.
    We play dangerous games here - and we play to win.

I have flooded the house with seemingly toxic fumes before - all those present had to leave, coughing their lungs out at the bare beginnings of the plumes, whereas I've walked into the epicenter, breathed deeply, and been unfazed by it - barely noticed it was there, aside from it being difficult to see. (blinding white cloud steadily pouring from an experiment, acting like the thickest fog you ever saw. lol)

If there's no magick in this world, I'd have died long ago. (I've been playing these games for years - practicing for about 12 years now.)

______

I will happily agreed to disagree. A good drop of mercury in the bloodstream is all you'll need to dissolve out a lot of your nervous system and selected parts of your brain.

Hense the shitty way to die since you'll probably have multiple strokes before it finally killed you.

I have absolutely banned using mercury in my lab. If I'm correct in understanding Seth-Ra's work, it is possible he's(they) are not actually vulgar mercury he's talking about (unless this was a new experiment different to his previous works)

Anyway, mercury, very scary, very dangerous. Sure I've played with it in my hands, however distilling is another world of death entirety (IMHO)

REGARDLESS, very impressive work you 2. Lovely to see a couple performing the Great Work together. Potentially the most romantic thing I've ever seen
    Yeah, mercury is toxic as hell when its in specialized forms especially. Metallic mercury isn't so bad, but its vapor can be.

However that bit I highlighted, I wanted to comment on the most: It is metallic mercury (Hg), enlivened with human quintessence.
    Some thought from the Far East says if you feed mercury its fill, it can cease to be toxic, and can do other strange things, like solidify. I was less interested about it solidifying, and rather than feed it a shit ton of herbs and plant life, we fed it our own.
    There was no chemical trickery - just pure alchemical magick housed within the material forms of matter that best suit their expressions.

We think its all romantic too. Hell, I proposed in the lab.

There are many dangers in this Work; both material and immaterial. But all is necessary to go through, for All of it is One and the same.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Blog Entries
    I love what your doing.

Please remember the wise words of another member:

"The only way to win is to stop playing"

You guys have obviously something special going on, maybe pull back and savour it before taking more risks.

Love you both and well done.
    Respectfully, EM

Any news about the treatment with nitric acid to proof the transmutation?

+ Reply to Thread