Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Solar Eclipse: Creation of the Stone

I have a feeling that Seth-Ra will succeed in this path just because of Seth-Ra performing it.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    I have a feeling that Seth-Ra will succeed in this path just because of Seth-Ra performing it.
    Has he (or Lapis Solaris) ever accomplished anything worthwhile, including this experiment?

Blog Entries
    Define “worthwhile”
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Define “worthwhile”
    It's totally up for interpretation!

Kiorionis, when I ask if someone accomplished anything worthwhile on this site, I mean "profitable" (which is also up for interpretation and in the eye of the beholder). Surely in all work we undertake, successful or not, we learn something so technically every work is "worthwhile"...which is why I choose to phrase my question like I do. I leave it up for interpretation. What I would like is for people to share what they believe was accomplished worthwhile.

Truly what I am asking when I inquire if someone "accomplished anything worthwhile" is if anything accomplished aligns with the words of the Sages or has the characteristic properties described by the Adepts of the Philosopher's Stone--but that would be asking too much.

Blog Entries
    Well he banged his girlfriend right under a full eclipse. That's pretty awesome (IMO)

AND he made a medicine out of mercury, using Spagyrics, and didn't die (also pretty awesome)

And for all we know he may be coming up to an awesome assay.

He also gained even more of our praise and respect, for helping us all to pioneer this modern revival of Alchemy. What a worthwhile mission indeed!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Well he banged
    First off, even the path of full totality only left us about two minutes. In this time, we combined the Work and we also have a rather clothed picture together with our eclipse glasses on and enjoying actually viewing it. Lol

As secluded as our spot was, there were still cars going past us directly before and after totality (whose view of our Work I blocked with myself).

I don't know what makes you think we had the time.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    his girlfriend
    *Wife
    If you have to ask you'll never know; if you know, you need only ask.

Blog Entries
    My deepest apologies. Congrats on your matrimony.

Second apologies. I misinterpreted "we combined the work"

Edit:
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Yeah that's why I said Spagyrics, to avoid any uneccessary over classification (plus I don't know exactly how you work and didn't know if it was alchemic or spagyric)

Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    My whole life has been pretty worthwhile, and consumed by alchemy - magick and science.
    These words alone reveal a great deal about your character, outlook, and attitude, and they are to be applauded. I may steal "My whole life has been pretty worthwhile" as a daily mantra, don't be surprised if it shows up in a viral tweet by others whom I influence that have larger audiences than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Has he (or Lapis Solaris) ever accomplished anything worthwhile, including this experiment?
    Yes he did but not all of his posts are displayed for all to see. I can't be more specific about it but i also remember now dead Aleilius always being afraid of Seth-Ra and especially his animal work. We always thought this guy is nuts but it wouldn't surprised us if he suceeds.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

+ Reply to Thread