Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's The Matter With You?

Absolutely yes but without thunder! All they needed was the vessel of quartz or a sandwich battery formation. Compare stratification recipes from RAMs with Voltaic battery.

What i want to add about Allotropy is that it could explain colour changes in alchemy by heating at ever increased temperature provided One matter, one vessel, one fire rule applies. Of course it is easy to reproduce colour changes by using chemical reactions and compounds.

Compare the recipe of Hennig Brand with the classical golden water path and you will see it is identical.

His recipe was:

1.Boil urine to reduce it to a thick syrup.
    2.Heat until a red oil distills up from it, and draw that off.
    3.Allow the remainder to cool, where it consists of a black spongy upper part and a salty lower part.
    4.Discard the salt, mix the red oil back into the black material.
    5.Heat that mixture strongly for 16 hours.
    6.First white fumes come off, then an oil, then phosphorus.
    7. The phosphorus may be passed into cold water to solidify

All what was missing was letting it go through colours and projection and multiplication.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 02-01-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Absolutely yes but without thunder! All they needed was the vessel of quartz or a sandwich battery formation. Compare stratification recipes from RAMs with Voltaic battery.

What i want to add about Allotropy is that it could explain colour changes in alchemy by heating at ever increased temperature provided One matter, one vessel, one fire rule applies. Of course it is easy to reproduce colour changes by using chemical reactions and compounds.

Compare the recipe of Hennig Brand with the classical golden water path and you will see it is identical.

His recipe was:

1.Boil urine to reduce it to a thick syrup.
    2.Heat until a red oil distills up from it, and draw that off.
    3.Allow the remainder to cool, where it consists of a black spongy upper part and a salty lower part.
    4.Discard the salt, mix the red oil back into the black material.
    5.Heat that mixture strongly for 16 hours.
    6.First white fumes come off, then an oil, then phosphorus.
    7. The phosphorus may be passed into cold water to solidify

All what was missing was letting it go through colours and projection and multiplication.
    Too bad that no such thing will happen. There is a reason why Brand ended up just selling the recipe for making phosphorus. He totally failed to achieve anything alchemical with phosphorus. Just like everyone else who at one time or another entertained such ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Weidenfeld View Post
    Well, if I read your list, it comes into my mind that I experimented also with Himmalaya Salt (long time circulation and subsequent dry distillation according to Waltharius & Valentin Weigel), made an experiment with Fe2O3 / KOH according to Franz Tausend, the Cerrusite (Lulli's wine) experiment was based on a description from Vigenere (on Fire & Salt), I have forgotten to mention these matters viz. bee wax, grape juice, red bolus ... more to come ;-)
    Tausend's process was not really for making the Stone, though. It should be considered a "particular".

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Tausend's process was not really for making the Stone, though. It should be considered a "particular".
    Yes, you are right. Actually Tausend intention solely was to make gold for the Nazis ... and of course, the creation of his own weird periodic system of the elements ;-)
    Last edited by Weidenfeld; 02-01-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Yes, you are right. Actually Tausend intention solely was to make gold for the Nazis ... and of course, the creation of his own weird periodic system of the elements ;-)
    Indeed. By the way: any success while putting Tausend's claims to the test? I have read about this whole incident, but unfortunately the information regarding the results of his gold-making process is a bit contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So it seems DT and I are on the same page again. This matter, calcite is a particular, designated to the mineral realm. I have other starting matters that I intend to try as well which include blood, and also, the powder of the sun.

Fire becomes Air
    Air becomes Water
    Water becomes Earth.
    Or from another perspective:
    the Sun (fire/light) is its father (ultimate origin)
    The wind (air) carrys it in its belly (transmitter)
    The Earth (Water & Earth) is its nurse (receptacle).
    Ultimately then we seek Water or Earth as a suitable receptacle to hold the spark of life which is light or comparable to the Sun or fire.

Indeed. By the way: any success while putting Tausend's claims to the test? I have read about this whole incident, but unfortunately the information regarding the results of his gold-making process is a bit contradictory.
    As you can guess ... no success, however when I tried one of Tausend's recipes (the one already mentioned) I had to improvise a few things (self made iron oxide, instead of fine SiO2 I took coarse quartz sand). I guess I have to repeat this one day.

Do you think the ancients were able to generate something like a plasma besides the possibility to use such within a lightening ?
    A flame is plasma.

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 02-01-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    JDP is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Various particulars need not apply.
    I asked specifically to post only matters you are/were working with, with the purpose of creating the Philosopher's Stone.

No "Particulars".

Please.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I'll go first:

So one might say that I'm basically working with thin air and distilled water.
    May I ask, is there any particular source you use to collect your distilled water?

Have you read the Sophilic Hydrolith, and does this inspire your work at all?

That's if your willing to share of course. Thank you.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread