Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What's The Matter With You?

Blog Entries
    So it seems DT and I are on the same page again. This matter, calcite is a particular, designated to the mineral realm. I have other starting matters that I intend to try as well which include blood, and also, the powder of the sun.

Fire becomes Air
    Air becomes Water
    Water becomes Earth. Calcite and salt peter match this progression perfectly. Also, in the "Dry water Virgin Terra" thread, whatever quote is sitting there, calcite matches most perfectly.

Anyway, I suppose we are all speculating until the deed is done.

I don't think that calcite is specifically required, I think that any dry cave waters will probably get the job done, that's why I've collected cave crystals from various landscapes. Today I got about another 6kg of calcite from a very dangerous cave, my friend and I almost died from a lack of oxygen. It was very hard to carry out all the rocks. I'm absolutely exhausted right now. Anyway, can anyone send me some SM? Lol.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I’ve started a new thread based on your post, EM.

Generation of the Elements

(In order to keep this thread on topic)
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I have chosen my starting matter, based on elements that when putryied will yield a pure crystaline 'virgin', and it is this this living matter that has come from death which is the true prima materia in my opinion. So I'm visualising these cave crystals as that which has resprung with new life from that which was death and decay. Sun powder is an exception I suppose.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Bash my response if you like, most of my work is still in the plant kingdom.
    This is a non-bashing matter-thread

Whatever you work with is fine, as long as you're actually working with it in the lab and your goal is the Ph. Stone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Anyway, I suppose we are all speculating until the deed is done.
    This is not a speculation thread. Just share what matter(s) you're actually working with. As simple as that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Does the different states of matter count in this thread? Like allotropic and plasma states? This are the matters of interest to me.
    States of matter, YES - good one!

If you're working with various states of such and such matters, please share here

hi every body

I have worked and experimented with many substances described by the texts and RC manuscripts to which I mainly refer to traditionally

es thesauro thesaurorum thoelitis and secret extasi of federico gualdi from which they derive and on the methods of solar alchemy SM indicated in the divine arcana

the various substances I've worked with are
    via del cristoforo parisian urine on which I worked for 5 years with excellent results but not totals
    then quarantene cagliosto manuscript of the alchemy of the human seed
    dear etc cinnabar manuscript emerit cotton alvare antimony and o lead
    carbome sea salt rain water dew olivine segaud parafina the way of rode guasco pyrite copper iron salts and salts through distilled water

Currently I work on salt magnets nitrous potassium carbonate tartar koh and sodium hydroxide lime and on the wine, oleosum and acidum various of the weidenfeld prodromus dikinson plot kunkel etc

but among all the many experiments
    an interesting turning point came when I found a private and confidential letter inside a RC class book of the famous alchemist j pier fabre to the famous alchemist marchese massimigliamo palombara in which he explicitly pointed out the key to matter with which he worked, that is, salt of sedimentary earth, the MARNA quoted by plinius, as is well indicated in the letter that must be combined with the 'WATER RAINWATER or WATER OF SOURCE
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marl

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marna_(roccia)

this letter of fabre is in my opinion a true traditional revelation
    a gift I would say left to us all a real precious gift that comes straight from tradition
    a gift in which the famous fabre gives the key to his famous federated manuscript and to the works of fabre revealing the nature of his vitriol and the material from which the MARNA is obtained and from which working it with WATER we obtain the his secret butter / solar magnet SM etc well described in his manuscript and in his various works

link manuscript frederici
    https://www.scribd.com/document/7966...icum-Italian-A

letter of fabre that is extremely explicit and explicit that as soon as I translate it from Italian and Latin the place for the joy of all researchers

since then my research is essentially addressed and directed to the MARNA to which the research and experiments have to capture with various systems both with magnet and without MS

my best regard alfr
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,

salve a tutti

io ho lavorato e sperimentato con molte sostanza descritte dai testi e manoscritti RC a cui prevalentemente tradizionalmente mi rifaccio
    es thesauro thesaurorum thoelitis e extasi segrete di federico gualdi dai quali essi derivano e sui metodi di alchimia solare SM indicati nella arcana divina

le varie sostanze con cui ho lavorato sono
    via del cristoforo parigino urina su cui ho lavorato per 5 anni con ottimi risultati ma non totali
    poi quarantene cagliosto manoscritto dll'alchimia del seme umano
    caro etc cinabro manoscritto emerit cotton alvare antmonio e o piombo
    carbome sale di mare acqua piovana rugiada olivina segaud parafina la via di rode guasco pirite sali di ferro di rame e sali tramite acqua distillata

attualmente lavoro su magneti salini nitro carbonato di potassio tartaro koh e idrossido di sodio calce viva e sui vini, oleosum e acidum vari del weidenfeld prodromus dikinson plot kunkel etc

ma fra tutte le molteplici sperimentazioni
    una interessante svolta lo avuta quando ho trovata per "caso " in un libretto manoscritto di laboratorio RC una lettera privata e riservata interna al loro circolo RC del famoso alchimista j pier fabre al famoso alchimista marchese massimigliamo palombara in cui fabre gli indicava esplicitamente la chiave della materia con cui lui lavorava ossia ossia sale di terra sedimentale la MARNA citata da plinio come si ben si indica nella lettera che si deve abbinare abbinata a l' ACQUA PIOVANE O ACQUA DI FONTE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marl

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marna_(roccia)

questa lettera di fabre secondo me una vera rivelazione un dono direi lasciatoci da fabre a noi tutti un vero dono prezioso che ci arriva direttamente dalla tradizione
    dono in cui il famoso fabre da di fatto la chiave al suo famoso manoscritto federici e alle opere di fabre svelando la natura del suo vetriolo e la materia da cui si ottiene la MARNA e da cui lavorandola con l'ACQUA si ha l'ottenimento del suo segreto burro magnete solare per lo SM etc ben descritto nel suo manoscritto federici e nelle su varie opere

link manoscritto frderici
    https://www.scribd.com/document/7966...icum-Italian-A

lettera di fabre che estremamente esplicativa ed esplicita che appena la traduco dal italiano e latino la posto per la gioia di tutti i ricercatori

da allora le mie ricerche sono essenzialmente indirizzate a cio la MARNA a cui abbino le ricerche e sperimentazioni alla cattura con vari sistemi sia con magnete che senza dello SM

my best regard
    Last edited by alfr; 02-01-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weidenfeld View Post
    I (had) work(ed) with
    - urine
    - honey
    - chimney soot
    - essential oil
    - ethiops mineral
    - stibnite
    - cerrusite
    each single and/or combinations thereof
    Thanks for sharing!

If I also add what matters I have worked with in the past, my list is a bit longer:

Urine, saliva, sweat, rainwater, snow, dew, sea salt, various plant matters and their salts, wine, honey, marcasite, magnetite, limestone, sand, antimony...

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

If I also add what matters I have worked with in the past, my list is a bit longer:

Urine, saliva, sweat, rainwater, snow, dew, sea salt, various plant matters and their salts, wine, honey, marcasite, magnetite, limestone, sand, antimony...
    Well, if I read your list, it comes into my mind that I experimented also with Himmalaya Salt (long time circulation and subsequent dry distillation according to Waltharius & Valentin Weigel), made an experiment with Fe2O3 / KOH according to Franz Tausend, the Cerrusite (Lulli's wine) experiment was based on a description from Vigenere (on Fire & Salt), I have forgotten to mention these matters viz. bee wax, grape juice, red bolus ... more to come ;-)
    Last edited by Weidenfeld; 02-01-2018 at 07:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Just share what matter(s) you're actually working with.
    Risking life and limb, and having too blokes almost pass out from exhaustion, I would consider work. The chemical trials of simple acids, followed by a more philosophical, pre-sm experiment is the forthcoming work to proceed. Also, the path to SM is ongoing.

+ Reply to Thread