Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Post On Alchemy Forums?

Blog Entries
    I myself couldn't possibly be in a relationship with a non-alchemist
    maybe a vampire then..?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Oh, that's what you think an alchemist's house is like?

Mine used to be like that too, only I had a separate lab shed, back in the day...

However, all of that stuff is completely useless to me today

Also, even if you're in the stinking stage, it still won't matter if you partner is an alchemist as well...
    Yeah, I should have been more specific, saying that's what's up if your partner isn't an alchemist. I can't make the house I'm staying at smelly at the moment, but moving out soon, and I'll have a good spot for a well vented lab where I can burn things to my heart's content, lol. Well away from potential mates. An outside lab will be such a beautiful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    maybe a vampire then..?
    There is no other possible "relationship" with a bloodsucker other than this:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    To find a kindred spirit
    Something longterm or just an occasional 'alchemical wedding'
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Primarily, I post to learn (I am still just a Seeker).

Secondarily, I post to sharpen my knowledge of Alchemy and find quotes backing up and in agreement with the current discussion being had and my current understanding of Alchemy.

Engaging in Alchemical discussion with others is helpful and pleasant, since like most of y'all here I have no one to talk to about Alchemy with in person.

We interested in Alchemy are few and far between!

Blog Entries
    We are rare indeed. I think that's the point, this is after all, a very sacred science.

I am primarily here to learn, however one of the ways I learn and grow is by sharing what I've learnt. Its also the only place where I get to express parts of myself that I would not otherwise express, both alchemical, and spiritual-psychotic.

Another wonderful place to thank all of you for participating with and/or tolerating me; and the mods and sponsors for their hardwork
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 02-01-2018 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Exchanged comma for semicolon
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I post here just to share some of my thoughts and findings.

Though it would be cool if I could find a kindred spirit here, a man from one of my dreams

To share thoughts and ideas, to grow and evolve, to find similarly minded people. Would be great to find a partner through here, but the chances are even smaller than making the stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    To share thoughts and ideas, to grow and evolve, to find similarly minded people. Would be great to find a partner through here, but the chances are even smaller than making the stone.
    Don't worry, I am sure there's hot "lab rat" babes around somewhere for everyone. Look:

She is saying: "Oh my, what a big test tube you've got!"

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    I post here just to share some of my thoughts and findings.

Though it would be cool if I could find a kindred spirit here, a man from one of my dreams
    Why do I get the feeling that someone's inbox just exploded?

+ Reply to Thread