Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Post On Alchemy Forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Warmheart, just some friendly and unsolicited advice... maybe updating your profile on AF would help. Candidly, since the forum is mostly made up of men, it didn't even occur to me that you were of a different gender until DT's post Gender is not important in alchemy but if you're interested in a partner maybe providing some clues in the profile would help.
    Just to make it clear, I am male
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    Maybe because this Art mostly attracts males (or so it seems), perhaps it can be a tad more challenging for hetero males to find partnerships... Especially for those distilling putrefied urine in their apartments
    I think it has to do something with procreative force, which is stronger in males than females. Also males have it easier because they have more rational mind and better control over their thoughts. For that reason alone I am glad I wasn't born as woman.

I also think that those who work with urine are already lost, but that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    That's what I thought too when posting that music video previously.

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    That's because the humongous "test tube" attracting her unmitigated attention is just right past that electrical device

That's until you start showing the artificial gold & silver. Then everybody seems to "mysteriously" be interested.
    Does humor belong in alchemy?
    In music it certainly does:
    https://youtu.be/4zxkeMyXCro

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Does humor belong in alchemy?
    Absolutely. And you will need it after the many failures to hit the mark that you (and everyone else involved in this subject) will quite predictably have to go through.

In music it certainly does:
    https://youtu.be/4zxkeMyXCro
    Curiously, Zappa had an instrumental song entitled...

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Absolutely. And you will need it after the many failures to hit the mark that you (and everyone else involved in this subject) will quite predictably have to go through.

Curiously, Zappa had an instrumental song entitled...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_eV4OrblJI
    I know, and I knew that instrumental before I knew about Fulcanelli. Zappa himself was into a lot of weird stuff.

Blog Entries
    Though it would be cool if I could find a kindred spirit here, a man from one of my dreams
    Please, do tell more

Oh, and don't forget to add your voice to THIS POLL (if you haven't already)...

I also think that those who work with urine are already lost, but that's just me
    Not necessarily. For magnetic purposes, it can work pretty well.

But it can complicate things, IMO. There are quite a few threads mentioning it, and someone even posted a "recipe" of sorts, how to make a menstruum from urine that can "dissolve" gold.

So another good reason for being on AF, is that you can sometimes find real 'pearls' here...
    Last edited by Andro; 02-03-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Oh... in that case you're in luck!!! This forum is full of [insert your choice] Freudian slip intended.

I also believe in synchronicity and to me the universe does provide whatever help we need to be successful in achieving our highest goal so when the time is right we will find what we're looking for. We just have to have the awareness. BTW, easy for me to say but sometimes hard to practice what I preach....

Maybe there was a time when alchemy was considered 'cool' and exciting and alchemists had no problem attracting all kinds of 'attention' but in today's world if I were to say to anyone that I practice alchemy, people would think I was a nut job... and maybe I am... who know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Maybe there was a time when alchemy was considered 'cool' and exciting and alchemists had no problem attracting all kinds of 'attention' but in today's world if I were to say to anyone that I practice alchemy, people would think I was a nut job... and maybe I am... who know.
    Haha I still think alchemy is cool and exciting
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Please, do tell more

Oh, and don't forget to add your voice to THIS POLL (if you haven't already)...
    I added my voice I can tell more in PMs, otherwise it will derail this thread
    Not necessarily. For magnetic purposes, it can work pretty well.

But it can complicate things, IMO. There are quite a few threads mentioning it, and someone even posted a "recipe" of sorts, how to make a menstruum from urine that can "dissolve" gold.

So another good reason for being on AF, is that you can sometimes find real 'pearls' here...
    Indeed. I also can see how someone can extract something good out of urine, but I think that some alternative materials are better choice. Even water, if it is prepared properly. There were good experiments with water on AF too.

Blog Entries
    I have been married for 3 years to a very humble, good-looking, goodhearted woman. That shit is so rare I was like, I have to keep this one.

We do have alchemy related arguments that go something like this.

"I didn't marry you so you could pump out babies, I married you so you could help out in the lab and finish my mission to God"

"Well it takes two to tango and I'm not washing your glassware that's your thing"

"That's fine, just take the kids and go to the city for a few days because I can't clean and concentrate while your all here screaming and carrying on"

"Fine I'll take the kids for a walk for the day"

"Great I can get some work done and actually have my house to myself for the first time since I fucking bought the thing"

---------* * * wife goes out * * *-----------

----------* * * wife is back in 1.5hrs * * *-------------

"What are you doing here? I thought I had the house to myself to get the lab in order?"

"Yeah but my sister is coming over now and we are going to the beach"

"Okay, heres money to take your sister to dinner just dont come home before 6:00 I've had enough of all of you"

--------* * * 3:15, wife returnes * * * ------------

"Holy Hell, I pay 100 fucking grand to buy a house and I can't get half a days fucking peace, what happened to dinner"

"(Insert bullshit excuse here)"

"Awesome" ---- (Goes and crys in shower from becoming totally sickened by the prospect that non-alchemical family life will continue basically until the day I finally die)

And that's the way you manage a happy home with a non-alchemist
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread