Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is Kundalini?

Blog Entries
    Aw shucks! You're too much.

If this does consistently produce kundalini effects in others and not
    just myself, that would be something. Perhaps we'll see. I sincerely would like to see others benefit. And it's so simple.

But if you want to be on the safe side, wait another week or month and see if I am still posting. LOL!

I'll sign off for tonight. I still have a pleasant buzz in my head... if I could choose one word to describe it I'd say "attention".

Blog Entries
    Oh, I forgot to answer about "receiving a gift"...
    Not that I'm aware of.
    But there may not be permanent effects until it reaches the head. I really don't know.
    With m-states the white is not supposed to be permanent, you have to keep ingesting it; but the red would change you forever, irreparably, as the theory goes.

Let me ask you something....Is it accidental that there are 7 major chakras and 22 minor chakras? Do you really believe that it can be an accident? Is it chance? Is it luck? It does not matter where you look. The truth is in front of everyone. You cannot miss it. Everyone sees it, but few comprehend it for what it is. The chakras are just another method to teach the all pervading truth that is alchemy. Different methods for different people.

Alchemy is the only Great Art. It is the only True Science, since it is all encompassing. Yes, there are Philosophers who might appear to be fairly simple and uneducated in their treatises and tracts, but that is only because they keep the very best part of their Philosophy hidden. You will not find them explaining it in even its remotest senses. You really get the chaff, while they keep the kernel of the grain. At a certain point in time it is likely that you will believe that you have finally gotten the kernel, but it is most unlikely. Dig deeper still. See how well your Philosophy can be reasoned out.

I understand how many must feel. It would not be strange if you would be thinking: "There he comes again with his comments. Hardly ever agreeing with others. Just railing at the work of others with no worthwhile contributions of his own since everything of his own devise is intangible and thus of no use."

In a sense you are correct, but nevertheless there remains a problem. Most certainly it is true that those who continue to travel on the same road will receive more of the same of what they have already received. Are you happy with what you have received? Is it good enough to make your ideals a reality? To figure out the truth there can be nothing better than to be like a Philosopher in every way. Think like one, act like one, reason like one, write like one. Think about what they would most likely do and do it as well. You cannot disdain and disrespect their methods and yet expect to be able to enter into the most Inner Sanctum. It will definitely not work.

What are you doing? Just committing yourself to intensive labor? There are enough simple workmen in the world. Energy without an intelligent force that directs it amounts to wasted energy.

What are you doing? Do you suppose it is simple chemistry? Do you not find it strange that so many chemists have not found it? There is no need for second class chemists when there are first class chemists in the world with philosophies that are much more comprehensive.

What are you doing? Do you suppose that it is all spiritual, a state of mind? What is the purpose of thoughts? You use thoughts to attract. Attract what? That which is missing. You consciously understand your own imperfection and thoughts can be the means to correct those imperfections if used correctly. Keeping it therefore spiritual will manifest only more of the same. That which is intangible and not a real solution. That which is perfect is thoughtless. Powerful and thoughtless.

The good news for those who find my words annoying is that it is most likely that you will not have to put up with them a lot longer. The differences are too great. Furthermore the worst trait that most disciples of the alchemical art suffer from is their 'intellectualism' (and yes, I am including myself as well). Ironically that which is their greatest strength is also their greatest weakness. This intellectualism creates an inner world to which they can retreat. The outer world thus becomes less important. Thoughts are ideals. Perspectives on what it should be like compared to what it currently is. Great amounts of thought thus denote great suffering. Ideals that lie far away from the current reality. It is pain, but without it there is no gain. The suffering man will in time rise up to be the greater man, but a terrible price must be paid to achieve it. It is thus not without reason that intellectuals in any form often appear closed, cold, distant and thus unpredictable. Scheming ahead. Creating future worlds. They hold all the power in the world. The material intellectuals subjugate their environment, while the immaterial intellectuals let the environment rise to new heights which makes them greater too in turn. A natural conflict thus arises between the intellectuals whose balance currently appears to be broken. It can only be hoped that that will change in the future.

My attempts to communicate with selected intellectuals all across the internet have failed. Not even worthy of a denigrating response in most cases by all appearances. Not that it matters too much on one hand, but I believed that much more would have been possible.

Everything is in movement. Nothing stays the same. Times change. Situations change. Snakes shed their skins. I wish you all good luck.

"Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
    For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew. My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion: So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck."

There are hidden principles at work behind everything. Find them.

Dizardos
    "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." - Albert Pike

Seven. Seven planets. Seven metals. Seven organs. Seven gods. Seven days. Seven stars. Seven times. Seven spirits. Seven trumpets. Seven chakras. Seven deadly sins. Seven virtues. Seven seals. Seven is the number that keeps recurring in so many forms. There would be no need to mention it so often if it was trivial. Seven planes of life. The planes of life span from the godly planes to the mortal ones. Life flows from the higher planes to the lower ones. In truth there far more planes of life, but the number seven is its representation.

Three. The Holy Three. Sol the Father. Luna the Mother. Salt the Son. The cause, the means or vehicle and the effect that is the offspring. The seven are continuous, while these are fixed, but only in relation to a defined object. The first is the emotional principle. It is Goodness. It is Love. It is master and yet servant. The second is the intellectual principle. It possesses a serpentine nature. It is Truth. The third is the bridge between the upper and the lower worlds. It is what binds the mother and father. Those who assume that gold as the emotional principle strengthens the heart and silver as the intellectual principle strengthens the mind have truly missed the mark.

Everything lives in greater or lesser degree. It is often assumed that size is a characteristic of strength. In truth it is a sign of weakness. Kingdoms that have become too large to control must fall apart. Tiny kingdoms hold true power.

There is life within life. Forces over whom you have no control. Consider your own body. What is the life of your body? Your blood. What is the life of your blood? Oxygen. What is the life of oxygen? As can be seen everything is sustained by something else and this can be carried on until it is out of reach of our own vision, but that does not mean that we have no idea about what will happen. The structure of your body does not inherently differ from a galaxy with stars and planets except for its purity. Central laws govern all.

Consider a twister. Why would simple air move in such fashion? Molecules with excess energy that expend that energy on their surroundings. It is a projection of seed. A making one which results in all air molecules moving in concert. Growth is in a sense not different.

The above can be seen as a reply to certain questions. It could have been much clearer, but it is not my place to do so.

Dizardos
    "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." - Albert Pike

Do you love life? Do you want more life? Where can it be found? Certainly not within the mortal planes. The godly planes hold the key to create heaven on earth. Science has laid bare the incredible forces hidden away in matter, yet we are not interested in its destructive forms, but in its constructive forms.

"So be glad, heavens, and those who live in them! How terrible it is for the earth and the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, filled with rage, knowing that his time is short!" - Revelation 12:12

It is the higher forms of life descending upon the lower ones that is D Evil to the lower ones, yet death and life can never be excluded from each other. That which is its life will also be its death. Power is all relative.

Those who understand the creation of the universe can be certain that they are on the correct path by the correct application of that knowledge. Of course there are always questions left, but the further we push our understanding, the further we can push the possibilities. The question will undoubtedly arise whether it is truly necessary to understand the creation of the universe. No, it is not absolutely necessary. There have undoubtedly been alchemists who did not understand it fully, yet did know the modus operandi of the Magnum Opus. It simply feels incomplete. You WILL want to know.

Find the Magic Lamp, rub it so that the genie appears who will grant you your three wishes: Length of Days, Riches and Honor.

This is my last post. Maybe I will check up once in a while due to some requests, but it will not be much more than that. Good luck everyone!

Dizardos

Blog Entries
    Greetings Dizardos.

Well, kundalini is precisely about what you are speaking of - life of "higher" or less mortal planes. Kundalini occurs on an etheric and astral level, which is why it is painful and death to the physical, the human form.

I've seen what you're saying... In my own words, life is the all. And our present "life" or reality is to allow only a part - that's all we, our bodies under the influence of mind, can handle. When we allow more life, more energy, greater frequencies, in, we are in effect killing the ego-mind- body.
    If we were to allow all life in at once, we would disintegrate into nothing and everything - the great void or source that is one without seperation. We cannot exist there as seperate observing entities IN the void. There is no seperation, no subject-object relationship. That's why these "lower" planes were "created". To be able to experience life, creation, as a seperate, distinct individual. The source divided itself in order to know itself; and we are the knowing end of the chain. Of course we're the whole, but we play the "conscious" end of the great subconscious/superconscious... words are so limited, but you know what I mean. I have to speak in "appearances" instead of "isness".

Anyway, I like your posts. Hope to see you around.

solomon

Blog Entries
    There are several people associated with non-duality that had their
    awakening experiences and had great pain in their heads that lasted a
    long time, sometimes years.
    I can think of three off the top of my head - J. Krishnamurti,
    U.G. Krishnamurti, and Karl Renz.

(the energy is really stuck in my head today.)

Blog Entries
    Here is a text, "The Secret Fire", which considers some aspects of
    Kundalini, aka speirema, paraklete...

http://www.hermetics.org/secretfire2.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizardos View Post
    This is my last post.
    If this is true then you left with some good posts!

Would have liked to discuss furhter life within life with you!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Solomon,

We meet again!

Seriously, I just started using ormus last week and can only tolerate a drop or two every other day.This stuff is crazy on the kundi energies, of which I have been experiencing since 2003. I was always told to never actively or consciously work on them or you would end up in the loonie farm.

That energy is liquid fire and the nervous system needs to be cultivated thru spiritual practice like a fine wine or rich soil. Last year I experienced major expansions and thought i was going crazy.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but DK says that insanity is the karmic price for spiritual ambition, perhaps the darkest and most insidious aspect of ego.

Still, I admire your balls.

If any one else has any experience with kundalini and ormus, or alchemy I would love to hear about it.

+ Reply to Thread