Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: DMT is the Stone

Blog Entries
    Warmheart: you don’t get it

The teacher is not the shaman. They don’t keep a secret or hand it out.

My teacher is the PLANT!!!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    That's why I kept mentioning death a lot. Death is a good separator of "real" vs "deception". When you are about to get drowned, you either get some fake help and die or you get some real help and survive.

And as old teaching says: "It is too late to make a well when your house is already engulfed in flames". It will be too late to seek a cure if you wasted time by using some cheap placebo instead.
    Awani already posted a relevant picture in regards to drowning, and how attitude is the help needed.

Death does not separate the real from the unreal - its just a process of changing forms.
    Truth doesn't care who doesn't like It or its processes. They still are, and will be.
    That which is made of the system, cannot "cure" itself of the system.

But by all means, have fun trying. Everything serves, willingly or otherwise.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

Blog Entries
    I only takes ten minutes... not much effort to check it out. LOL.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Thank you this is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post

You should watch this:

After the first experience or so, and having spent over half my life practicing "traditional" practical alchemy, and even utilizing some really dangerous elements like we know for a fact the ancients did, a lot, I came to the same conclusion as the guy in the video here, who has studied and teaches traditional internal methods. Practical lab alchemy's stones, when ingested by a person, trigger the "death sequence" so that the brain will produce and use its own DMT - body, in accordance with the Spirit and Will, can then rework those materials and recover, even improve the health. But its triggering the same mental and spiritual effect - and its the mental and spiritual goings-ons that are handling and changing the body.
    In ancient china, those who drank the mercury and sulfur concoction considered to be the "elixir of immortality", and died while under its influence, were said to be blessed and immortal. (no doubt because it triggered their death sequence... though a bit to well - but the goal was the deeper experience, not terrestrial/fractal continuation.)

~Seth-Ra

Thank you for posting this. Why does this forum keep drawing me back to this topic?

Lets start with a practice where you slow the breath down as much as possible. When I do this I can with some effort do an in breath of 18sec and an out breath of 18sec. With some time I can usually push the exhale breath a little longer like 25+ but not with control, the need for oxygen (the in breaths) gets intense and I need to breath in fairly rapidly to reestablish control before I can get back to 18 sec in and out with ease and a slow pace and control without too much effort.

I have to say that when you are feeling more confidence with this technique and you are able to push your breath a little bit.... The only way I feel I am able to put into words is "triggering the death sequence"

I have used this phrase in my own head so many times while experiencing this feeling, during the out breath its the thing that pops into your head, you are breathing out for so long and you can feel all your body's process slowing down - your brain feels fine and your body feels so warm and peaceful all over - but as you continue to exhale your brain begins to shriek at you "You are dying!" or "Breath in you are killing yourself!"

I have tried before to explain how I feel the Chinese/Tibetan/Yoga link with Internal Alchemy is connected to the confection of the Philosophers Stone and DMT. Some people seem to fight this idea for some reason as if it in some way detracts from the actual lab process done by what most would consider "Alchemy" here. Or as someone has stated above it is in some way profane or cheating the traditional ways.

There are many other complexities to the practices and the use of internal mercury (semen) and external mercury pills (rasamani). However it is extremely clear from the Chi Kung manuals that the ancient Taoist masters were experimenting with mushrooms and their belief at least to me is clear as to the effective power of psychedelic mushrooms and other mushrooms in general.

Known as "Queen Healer" and the mushroom of immortality in Chinese medicine, reishi is the most famous of all mushrooms and is a true adaptogen. Ancient Taoists called it "the herb of spiritual potency" and they believed reishi promoted calmness and contentedness.

Quote Originally Posted by White Belt View Post
    Thank you for posting this. Why does this forum keep drawing me back to this topic?

Lets start with a practice where you slow the breath down as much as possible. When I do this I can with some effort do an in breath of 18sec and an out breath of 18sec. With some time I can usually push the exhale breath a little longer like 25+ but not with control, the need for oxygen (the in breaths) gets intense and I need to breath in fairly rapidly to reestablish control before I can get back to 18 sec in and out with ease and a slow pace and control without too much effort.

I have to say that when you are feeling more confidence with this technique and you are able to push your breath a little bit.... The only way I feel I am able to put into words is "triggering the death sequence"

I have used this phrase in my own head so many times while experiencing this feeling, during the out breath its the thing that pops into your head, you are breathing out for so long and you can feel all your body's process slowing down - your brain feels fine and your body feels so warm and peaceful all over - but as you continue to exhale your brain begins to shriek at you "You are dying!" or "Breath in you are killing yourself!"

I have tried before to explain how I feel the Chinese/Tibetan/Yoga link with Internal Alchemy is connected to the confection of the Philosophers Stone and DMT. Some people seem to fight this idea for some reason as if it in some way detracts from the actual lab process done by what most would consider "Alchemy" here. Or as someone has stated above it is in some way profane or cheating the traditional ways.

There are many other complexities to the practices and the use of internal mercury (semen) and external mercury pills (rasamani). However it is extremely clear from the Chi Kung manuals that the ancient Taoist masters were experimenting with mushrooms and their belief at least to me is clear as to the effective power of psychedelic mushrooms and other mushrooms in general.

Known as "Queen Healer" and the mushroom of immortality in Chinese medicine, reishi is the most famous of all mushrooms and is a true adaptogen. Ancient Taoists called it "the herb of spiritual potency" and they believed reishi promoted calmness and contentedness.
    It is not so much a "death sequence" but the phase transition into alternate observational platforms, heuristic algorithms, not dependent upon Space/Time operating through Eternity in Tao.

Cannabis in Taoist Alchemy
    From Science & Civilization in China, vol:2, Alchemy and Chemistry, by Joseph Needham

What concerns us here is the possibility that the ancient Taoists generated hallucinogenic smokes in their incense burners. It has been suggested that the incense of Taoist liturgy was at least as much a technique of fumigation and purification as a sweet-smelling offering to the gods, or at least that it began shamanistically that way... If one wanted to drive away demons (as well as rat and insects) by "making a stink," the addition of sulphur, mustard, horn keratin and suchlike substances to the "incense"-burner would have been an obvious thing, showing once again the unsuspected relation between this furnace and that of the alchemist; and it might not have been long before the Taoists found they could use this as a psychological alchemy powerful indeed. So what started as a "smoking out" of undesirable things, changed now to a "smoking in" of heavenly things to oneself. The addition of hemp (ta ma, huo ma, Cannabis sativa = indica) to the contents of incense-burners is clearly stated in one Taoist collection, the Wu Shang Pi Yao (Essentials of the Matchless Books) which must place it before +570 [570CE]. That the psycho-pharmacological properties of the plant (commonly called hashish, marijuana, etc) were known in the Han or before is clear from the statement in the Shen Nung Pen Tshao Ching under ma fen (hemp seeds): To take much makes people see demons and throw themselves about like maniacs. But if one takes it over a long period of time one can communicate with the spirits, and one's body becomes light a characteristic prelude to material immortality. The same entry also gives the synonym ma pho, a technical term [hemp blooming metamorphosis]. Later on, ma hua, hemp flowers, became yet another synonym.

The text just quoted belongs to the -2nd or -1st century... One suspects that its origin lay in the conviction of the proto-Taoists of the Chou period that for the attainment of longevity and immortality one should abstain from cereals and live upon all kinds of unlikely plants and vegetables. sometimes these turned out to have rather extraordinary properties. The Pen Ching statement was copied time after time in later books.

For example, Sun Ssu-Mo, in his Chhien Chin I Fang, ch. 4, (p. 52.2), c. +670. Just about the same time Meng Shen, in his Shih Liao Pen Tshao (Nutritional Natural History), quoted it from a Taoist Tung Shen Ching, probably the Tung Shen Pa Ti Yuan Pien Ching. This text gives instructions for taking hemp, and says that those who wish to see demons should take it (with certain other drugs) for up to a hundred days... Thus the hallucinogenic properties of hemp were common knowledge in Chinese medical and Taoist circles for two millennia or more. It occurs in various +4th century prescriptions for gaining visionary power. Yang Hsi describes his own experiences on using the Chhu Shen Wan (Pill of Commencing Immortals) which contains much hemp. The formula of this medicine, directed against the Three worms is given in the Tzu-Yang Chen Jen Nei Chuan (Biography of the Adept of the Purple Yang), written before, but perhaps not long before, +399. For these "psychedelic" experiences in ancient Taoism a closed room would have been necessary, and precisely the "Pure Chamber" of the oldest Taoist rites was available....

It is remarkable that the injunction "don't look around!" is frequent in the directions for doing obeisance to the incense-burner in the Pure Chamber oratory. This might suggest the need for concentration on the hallucinogenic smoke.

A text of the +4th century suggests: "For those who begin practicing the Tao it is not necessary to go into the mountains....Some with purifying incense and sprinkling and sweeping are also able to call down the Perfected Immortals. the followers of the Lady Wei (Hua-Tshun) and of Hsu (Mi) are of this kind."

This comes from the Yuan-Shih Shang Chen Chung Hsien Chi (Record of the Assemblies of the Perfected Immortals). The two leaders mentioned were great figures in the Mao Shan school of Taoism. Something might also be gained by pursuing mythological connections with the Hemp Damsel, Ma Ku, goddess of the slopes of Thai Shan, where the plant was supposed to be gathered on the seventh day of the seventh month, a day of seance banquets in the Taoist communities.

Thus all in all there is much reason for thinking that the ancient Taoists experimented systematically with hallucinogenic smokes, using techniques which arose directly out of liturgical observance. There may well have been a close connection here with the fungal hallucinogens already discussed and equally another with the anoxaemic and other abnormal states intentionally produced in some of the exercises of physiological alchemy. Even hypnotic and trance techniques are not to be excluded...At all events the incense-burner remained the center of changes and transformations associated with worship, sacrifice, ascending perfume of sweet savor, fire combustion, disintegration, transformation, vision, communication with spiritual beings, and assurances of immortality. Wai tan and nei tan met around the incense-burner. Might one not indeed think of it as their point of origin?

We do not wish to in any way to minimize the role of the metal-workers and the potters, with all their lore and natural magic, in the development of Chinese alchemy; but a distinctively religious motif, not derived from them, was outstandingly important in both wai tan and nei tan from the beginning. So it was, for that matter, mutatis mutandis, in the aurifaction of the early Hellenistic proto-chemists.

Blog Entries
    so all i have to do to get completely off my tits is sit in the dark for 5 days.

Nice......
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    So you know, I have a very horrific disease which keeps blooming. And I am still living thanks to the real stuff I am finding, I don't have luxury of finding truth in smoke, some vulgar psychology or modern science, according to which I should be long dead by now
    That great God of love does not exist outside of you, go looking and you'll find nothing.
    Warmth in this dream comes from us, your brothers and sisters.
    We are the treasure, we are your meaning and you are ours. God ? you know him as you.
    If you are scared like the rest of us, reach out you can find peace and health with a little help from your friends

youda man

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    It is not so much a "death sequence" but the phase transition into alternate observational platforms, heuristic algorithms, not dependent upon Space/Time operating through Eternity in Tao.

Cannabis in Taoist Alchemy
    From Science & Civilization in China, vol:2, Alchemy and Chemistry, by Joseph Needham

What concerns us here is the possibility that the ancient Taoists generated hallucinogenic smokes in their incense burners. It has been suggested that the incense of Taoist liturgy was at least as much a technique of fumigation and purification as a sweet-smelling offering to the gods, or at least that it began shamanistically that way... If one wanted to drive away demons (as well as rat and insects) by "making a stink," the addition of sulphur, mustard, horn keratin and suchlike substances to the "incense"-burner would have been an obvious thing, showing once again the unsuspected relation between this furnace and that of the alchemist; and it might not have been long before the Taoists found they could use this as a psychological alchemy powerful indeed. So what started as a "smoking out" of undesirable things, changed now to a "smoking in" of heavenly things to oneself. The addition of hemp (ta ma, huo ma, Cannabis sativa = indica) to the contents of incense-burners is clearly stated in one Taoist collection, the Wu Shang Pi Yao (Essentials of the Matchless Books) which must place it before +570 [570CE]. That the psycho-pharmacological properties of the plant (commonly called hashish, marijuana, etc) were known in the Han or before is clear from the statement in the Shen Nung Pen Tshao Ching under ma fen (hemp seeds): To take much makes people see demons and throw themselves about like maniacs. But if one takes it over a long period of time one can communicate with the spirits, and one's body becomes light a characteristic prelude to material immortality. The same entry also gives the synonym ma pho, a technical term [hemp blooming metamorphosis]. Later on, ma hua, hemp flowers, became yet another synonym.

The text just quoted belongs to the -2nd or -1st century... One suspects that its origin lay in the conviction of the proto-Taoists of the Chou period that for the attainment of longevity and immortality one should abstain from cereals and live upon all kinds of unlikely plants and vegetables. sometimes these turned out to have rather extraordinary properties. The Pen Ching statement was copied time after time in later books.

For example, Sun Ssu-Mo, in his Chhien Chin I Fang, ch. 4, (p. 52.2), c. +670. Just about the same time Meng Shen, in his Shih Liao Pen Tshao (Nutritional Natural History), quoted it from a Taoist Tung Shen Ching, probably the Tung Shen Pa Ti Yuan Pien Ching. This text gives instructions for taking hemp, and says that those who wish to see demons should take it (with certain other drugs) for up to a hundred days... Thus the hallucinogenic properties of hemp were common knowledge in Chinese medical and Taoist circles for two millennia or more. It occurs in various +4th century prescriptions for gaining visionary power. Yang Hsi describes his own experiences on using the Chhu Shen Wan (Pill of Commencing Immortals) which contains much hemp. The formula of this medicine, directed against the Three worms is given in the Tzu-Yang Chen Jen Nei Chuan (Biography of the Adept of the Purple Yang), written before, but perhaps not long before, +399. For these "psychedelic" experiences in ancient Taoism a closed room would have been necessary, and precisely the "Pure Chamber" of the oldest Taoist rites was available....

It is remarkable that the injunction "don't look around!" is frequent in the directions for doing obeisance to the incense-burner in the Pure Chamber oratory. This might suggest the need for concentration on the hallucinogenic smoke.

A text of the +4th century suggests: "For those who begin practicing the Tao it is not necessary to go into the mountains....Some with purifying incense and sprinkling and sweeping are also able to call down the Perfected Immortals. the followers of the Lady Wei (Hua-Tshun) and of Hsu (Mi) are of this kind."

This comes from the Yuan-Shih Shang Chen Chung Hsien Chi (Record of the Assemblies of the Perfected Immortals). The two leaders mentioned were great figures in the Mao Shan school of Taoism. Something might also be gained by pursuing mythological connections with the Hemp Damsel, Ma Ku, goddess of the slopes of Thai Shan, where the plant was supposed to be gathered on the seventh day of the seventh month, a day of seance banquets in the Taoist communities.

Thus all in all there is much reason for thinking that the ancient Taoists experimented systematically with hallucinogenic smokes, using techniques which arose directly out of liturgical observance. There may well have been a close connection here with the fungal hallucinogens already discussed and equally another with the anoxaemic and other abnormal states intentionally produced in some of the exercises of physiological alchemy. Even hypnotic and trance techniques are not to be excluded...At all events the incense-burner remained the center of changes and transformations associated with worship, sacrifice, ascending perfume of sweet savor, fire combustion, disintegration, transformation, vision, communication with spiritual beings, and assurances of immortality. Wai tan and nei tan met around the incense-burner. Might one not indeed think of it as their point of origin?

We do not wish to in any way to minimize the role of the metal-workers and the potters, with all their lore and natural magic, in the development of Chinese alchemy; but a distinctively religious motif, not derived from them, was outstandingly important in both wai tan and nei tan from the beginning. So it was, for that matter, mutatis mutandis, in the aurifaction of the early Hellenistic proto-chemists.
    Thanks for blowing my mind, so as not to derail this thread - I will write on this topic in another thread and hope you find time to discuss with me there

Happy to help.
    It probably keeps drawing you back, because its calling to you.

I have not personally experimented with the breathing techniques, aside from the ones used in smoking/vaping it - however, as part of Its teaching me, and solidifying those teachings within my form, It has caused me to do certain breathing exorcises in order to be/manifest the True Self.
    No doubt such is connected - and also why there's no way to "cheat" or "trick" It. (some people seem to think thats even a thing. lolol)

Yes, in some sense you very well may be "dying", but as the saying goes, "you have to die before you die, so that you won't die when you die."
    It is also an important practice to silence the mind/little I/fractal self. That is what I've have been taught to do with the breathing exorcises from it - its just a letting go. (Which we all innately reject doing - hence its Work. )

No such thing as profaning or cheating. The Way, is All, and All is One. Ya can't fuck it up - but some fall into the arrogance of thinking they can. (Which is silly, and also ok. )

Absolutely. Such is also prevalent in pretty much all the ancient cultures and societies. It's part of the simplistic beauty of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    Considering that death is nothing but a phase transition anyway, you'd be right - yet phase transitioning is what we'd call death at this level and for our fractal selves.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    so all i have to do to get completely off my tits is sit in the dark for 5 days.

Nice......
    I feel like there might be a bit more to it than just that, but sure. Personally I recommend smoking it, for convenience sake, and continual use of operation. After all, most of us have more to do than sit in the dark for 5 days, meditating.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

Blog Entries
    DMT ?
    At the top of Palani Hill, near the holy Murugan which Bhogar had crafted from nine arsenics, there is an opening in the Earth; it is a hole in the ground; the mouth of a cave which lies below. Bhogar often lowered himself into the Earth, sat in the cave, accessing Life's hidden secrets. He performed great austerities there, the magnitude of which very few in this modern age can fathom.
    There at the opening Bhogar erected a humble shrine to the Great Mother: a few yantras, a couple of five-metal icons baring the form of the Mother and her son Murugan. He worshipped a small emerald lingam there, about ten inches in height. His one and only disciple, Pulipani (perhaps the only one who truly understood the sage), kept him company at the entrance to the underground cavern on the top of Palani Hill.
    When Bhogar felt that his outer work was done, he entered the gateway of earth and stone and sat down in the darkness of the cave. Faithful Pulipani heaved a stone slab over the entrance, sealing Bhogar forever in the blackness of his earthen womb.
    For thirteen generations Pulipani's descendants have watched over that stone slab that marks the gateway to the underground chamber. Long ago, Bhogar's little shrine was set atop that hallowed spot, and even today, is still worshipped by the vigilant sons of the faithful Pulipani.
    They say that Bhogar is seated quietly in meditation even now; alone in the darkness; watching the slow passage of time.

His breath is still. His mind is quiet, his heart unwavering; but through the dense dark matter of his earthly form stabs the vibrant & relentless flame of the Kundalini Shakti. There he waits...
    http://www.levity.com/alchemy/bhogar1.html

+ Reply to Thread