Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: DMT is the Stone

Blog Entries
    Sounds to me you have been using it as a recreational drug. I personally wouldít recommend going to watch a movie. Sounds like a waste to me.

With the right setting and dosage you will be told what to worry about. Probably wonít be about your teeth.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Sounds to me you have been using it as a recreational drug. I personally wouldít recommend going to watch a movie. Sounds like a waste to me.

With the right setting and dosage you will be told what to worry about. Probably wonít be about your teeth.

With people, socially, yeah. My favorite part was being alone with it after.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vigilance View Post
    My favorite part was being alone with it after.
    Exactly. Here is my suggestion how I like to do it: The Importance of Ritual

Or if you want another source google "psychedelics set and setting suggestions".

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I think I only tripped once as a kid. It wasn't a good scene. we were partying down the road from our farm, and decided to go up to my house in the middle of the night to get something to eat. I'm not sure my parents had any frame of reference, and we were drunk as well. My father ended up chasing us out with a baseball bat.

The times I went to those movies, it's exactly because I don't get visuals. I had a head injury as a kid. Dunno if that has anything to do with it or not.

I think I'm done with tripping though. It was a decision after microdosing over summer.

I read Moshka.

If anyone remembers that star trek new gen episode where Q has them in a space web? I THINK i saw something like that in the air one time... but I might have been trying too hard.

Blog Entries
    Visuals are not essential. Some say even irrelevant.

Visuals are not essential. Some say even irrelevant.
    Agreed.

As language is a bastardization of thought and experience put into words, "visuals" too are on the same plane imo. Very neat and pleasing to view but only a fraction of what is really happening under the hood: cause and effect, effect and cause. Ultimately, in my opinion visuals for the most part are completely worthless as it pertains to the big grand scheme of things of the experience.

The best, most healing, most rewarding experiences are those experienced with eyes closed.

Just you and your mind existing in harmony.

Know thyself.

Blog Entries
    I've seen some amazing visuals as well. Profund things that I will never forget. However...

I recall in the beginning of my psycehdelic career it was all about the visuals... but now I'm more like "stop being a whore, don't try and tease me with this beauty... let's get to the bottom of the topic at hand and learn something"... I also remember I yearned to see "other beings", but after several experiences I cried out "stop, I've seen enough beings"... he he

This is what Hollywood always gets wrong when they show psycehdelics in films... it's all about "hallucinations"... same goes for those that have not tried it or only tried it half-assed... they often focus on this aspect... none know - or perhaps even dare to bring up - the meat of the matter which is a conscious intelligence... a voice and a real other... if that is the higher self, an alien entity, god or whatever matters NOT... the deep and clear and significant (at times scary) insight it provides can utterly improve and/or change your life. In my humble experience.

Blog Entries
    you cannot see what does not have a visualization.

Blog Entries
    To see can also imply to understand.

Blog Entries
    To see can also imply to understand.

Indeed

+ Reply to Thread