Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Kundalini question

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I disagree. As I said, I'm already reasonably proficient at moving said nonexistent ass energy around my body. Sure it doesn't necessarily give me psychic abilities at this stage, but it certainly doesn't hurt. I do tend to be an all-round happier, healthier person when I am "turning the wheel" as you all say.

I have seen martial artists do some pretty amazing things, which would have only been possible if they had some type of "energy" going on.

Also, the more you practise, the easier it gets. The more you practise white tantra, the easier it gets to enjoy sex without ejaculation.

I have a sense, that there are in fact two secret energies in the body. I'll call them Sol and Luna for now. Sol is activated through this type of sexual meditation, and Luna is achieved through fasting or other detox inducing activities. Sol is the fire. Luna is the water. I have no idea what would happen if I achieved both of these simultaneously, but I suspect something great!
    My gift to you is that energy moves down your spine, do with this gift as you will.

Elixirmixer, I am glad to see you have experienced such energy movements. It is even better that you are able to control its flow. I on the other hand, experience in certain yoga asanas the movement of such energy. However, for me its like a shock rising up to my head. The shock travels extremely fast upwards. I often fall on the floor unable to see anything and the shock reverberates strongly in the head.
    Does this seem familiar? Any thoughts on how to control the energy better?
    Last edited by vid; 6 Days Ago at 02:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vid View Post
    Elixirmixer, I am glad to see you have experienced such energy movements. It is even better that you are able to control its flow. I on the other hand, experience in certain yoga asanas the movement of such energy. However, for me its like a shock rising up to my head. The shock travels extremely fast upwards. I often fall on the floor unable to see anything and the shock reverberates strongly in the head.
    Does this seem familiar? Any thoughts on how to control the energy better?
    The only time I have recieved such strong forces is during tantra. However I have heard of this happening to other people, very strong energies rushing to the head, and once again, their accounts were from strong tantric forces.

I wouldnt say that Im qualified to give advice on such things. Strong energy fluctuations into the brain have been said to be possibly dangerous, so all I can advise is caution.

If you indeed have such strong energy movements, maybe its time that you start spending it in the right directions; aka astral projection. Best of luck.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Hi vid

When the energy becomes super intense flowing up the spine to the head, I’ve found that the best way to deal with it is to release the energy upwards, out the top of the skull.

I haven’t been able to find any resources on this method, and at first I thought it was a waste of energy. But it did make me feel better. Rather than “explode” from the pressure build up, I would just “vent” it off. I got the idea from the middle pillar ritual.

After a few time of doing this, I haven’t had it occur again.

Anyone else know of anything like this?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Thumbs up

The only time I have recieved such strong forces is during tantra. However I have heard of this happening to other people, very strong energies rushing to the head, and once again, their accounts were from strong tantric forces.

I wouldnt say that Im qualified to give advice on such things. Strong energy fluctuations into the brain have been said to be possibly dangerous, so all I can advise is caution.

If you indeed have such strong energy movements, maybe its time that you start spending it in the right directions; aka astral projection. Best of luck.
    Thank you Elixirmixer. I will study astral projection on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Hi vid

When the energy becomes super intense flowing up the spine to the head, I’ve found that the best way to deal with it is to release the energy upwards, out the top of the skull.

I haven’t been able to find any resources on this method, and at first I thought it was a waste of energy. But it did make me feel better. Rather than “explode” from the pressure build up, I would just “vent” it off. I got the idea from the middle pillar ritual.

After a few time of doing this, I haven’t had it occur again.

Anyone else know of anything like this?
    When you can draw the Treasure up the central column into the head you can release it out the crown into the Air then draw up the Treasure in from the Earth through the feet and circulate it through your self.

When you can concentrate the Treasure sufficiently and draw it up the spine it will pause briefly at the base of the skull and charge that coil. You can release that charge into the Pineal cone Navigator which is a floating Point you can feel in the middle of your forehead as a pulsating point. Keep drawing the charge into the base coil and it will saturate the Ventricles with the Treasure which can be felt as if magnets had been placed about 6 inches away from both sides of your head just above the ears.

Keep circulating the Charge and the Ventricle Magnets will increase in output until you can feel the fields like a silk cocoon gently caressing your body head to foot. Draw even more Treasure into the Charge and the Point of the Crown at the top of your head will unfold around you and then It gets really interesting...

It is very hard to keep the Charge going and the Treasure flowing.

Blog Entries

The Ankh

I believe when you have the power to fountain energy out the top of your head, you should swing it around and draw it back into the back of the heart chakra, like this:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=a...dHwxS7PJLembM:

The idea is to collect the energy and attune it (and yourself) to the same frequency that the earth vibrates, which is about 7hz. So You need to calm the energy, slow your breathing, slow your heart rate.... Slow everything down.

But dont just let it float away, this might cause some really positive flow through the body and is a good point to be at, but you need to ankh the energy, and then maybe even begin swirling it into a torus.

See the Melchezedic Method for advanced forms of torsion energy field meditation manipulation.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Vid your inbox is full.
    Thank you Elixirmixer for pointing this out. I did not realize the quota for the beginners. I just freed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    When you can draw the Treasure up the central column into the head you can release it out the crown into the Air then draw up the Treasure in from the Earth through the feet and circulate it through your self.

When you can concentrate the Treasure sufficiently and draw it up the spine it will pause briefly at the base of the skull and charge that coil. You can release that charge into the Pineal cone Navigator which is a floating Point you can feel in the middle of your forehead as a pulsating point. Keep drawing the charge into the base coil and it will saturate the Ventricles with the Treasure which can be felt as if magnets had been placed about 6 inches away from both sides of your head just above the ears.

Keep circulating the Charge and the Ventricle Magnets will increase in output until you can feel the fields like a silk cocoon gently caressing your body head to foot. Draw even more Treasure into the Charge and the Point of the Crown at the top of your head will unfold around you and then It gets really interesting...

It is very hard to keep the Charge going and the Treasure flowing.
    z0 K, Its the first I have heard about charging the coil and the other pointers. I realize how little I understand. I am trying to decipher. Thank you for sharing though.

I believe when you have the power to fountain energy out the top of your head, you should swing it around and draw it back into the back of the heart chakra, like this:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=a...dHwxS7PJLembM:

The idea is to collect the energy and attune it (and yourself) to the same frequency that the earth vibrates, which is about 7hz. So You need to calm the energy, slow your breathing, slow your heart rate.... Slow everything down.

But dont just let it float away, this might cause some really positive flow through the body and is a good point to be at, but you need to ankh the energy, and then maybe even begin swirling it into a torus.

See the Melchezedic Method for advanced forms of torsion energy field meditation manipulation.
    Thank you elixirmixer, I will search for Melchezedic Method..

+ Reply to Thread