Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Kundalini question

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    This is interesting because I do notice that my sexual energy prefers to want to go 'up' the 'front', and I have to force it to move up the spine. Also, in a form of chigung called "The Flowing" they practise this method in both directions.... Hmmm... I'm going to go have a wank. Excuse me...
    The reason you have to force it up the spine is because your spine is knotted (granthi). But you shouldn’t force it. You should bring the energy to each knot, and calmly, gently breathe into the space to unknot -- by doing this you are practicing the bandhas.

Here is a good link for you: Untying the Knots that Bind Us
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-10-2018 at 01:47 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    lets just call them the illuminati...I will leave it up to others to discover who they are.
    Oh, I thought you had actual references to useful material...

Please stay on topic
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-10-2018 at 01:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    What would you recommend... During a meditation session to

A) focus on one chakra

Or

B) work through all the chakras.

Its not hard for me to get some energy into the heart and brain, or should we build up a lot of energy I to the sacral chakra and only move on after that is maximum charge?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I recommend to first focus on opening up the microcosmic orbit by circulating Awareness through the two channels. By Awareness I mean “thinking about it”. Inhale brings awareness upwards, exhale returns it. Repeat.

Don’t try to move energy to begin with, just get comfortable breathing and moving awareness. That’s a very important fundamental skill to develop, and also the best way to find the most natural pathway. If you force the energy upwards there is a chance to bring it into alternate channels, which can cause problems down the road.

Pretty soon you’ll find the energy moving to follow awareness and the breath, which will bring awareness to the places that are blocked along the orbit, and the energized breath will start clearing it out. By doing this, the “chakras” are gently and naturally balanced.

Basically, you could say it’s more of a practice with the breath than it is with sex energy.

End the session by moving any circulating energy, breath and awareness into the lower elixir field (behind and below navel, brought up from the root) and breath a few times.
    It’s important that energy follows awareness, and not the other way around.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-10-2018 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Added info

Blog Entries
    Yes. Despite my manic, and lack of discipline, I am already deeply capable of everything you just said.

My initial question was..... how long......(edit: meaning TIME)....

Please and thank you Kiorionis !?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Haha, oh...

How long? Well that depends on how often you practice. Springtime is a good time for practicing every day.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-10-2018 at 03:41 PM.

How long?...how about until your last disappointing breath lol .......thats actually a good question because the next question that follows would be how long until what...what are you expecting to happen?

I was into this Taoist stuff since I was a kid, I even trained with Shaolin monks....one day I looked over at an old master and realised he had nothing, literally he was no different then my Irish granddad who went down the pub for a pint. People who teach this stuff will often tell you how it will slowdown ageing yet the person teaching has not managed to do this themselves. I came to the conclusion that there was only two possibility:
    1: All the legends are pure crap and have no truth in them.
    2: The legends are true but the technique currently popular are not working because they have been corrupted.
    I choose to believe option 2

Blog Entries
    Monks of which lineage?

And I agree with your choice of number two. The traditions have been corrupted, misplaced, shortened, extended to redundancy, poorly translated, you name it.

However, they’re certainly not forgotten.

There is only one true Shaolin monastery in Henan where Bodhidharma first taught, my teacher came from there.

I found this microcosmic orbit stuff was modern crap and you wont find it in ancient text as it is taught in these modern books. All those modern books you can use the pages as toilet paper because that is all they are worth. Chiefly it was an organisation healing tao who made this stuff popular but it all comes from around that period perhaps 60s-70s

Blog Entries
    Right, Mantak Chia (I think) was the one who popularized the term “microcosmic orbit.” But just because he composed a new word for the Western world doesn’t mean the actual, internal pathways don’t exist. He did this because it was easier and faster than teaching every interested Westerner the Chinese language.

Here’s a question for you. If there is only one true Shaolin Monastery, and they teach a system which isn’t true, or that you found inaccurate, how does that qualify them to be “the one true Monastery?”

Most lineages say that their way is the only way. The only way to gain students and pay rent haha.

Edit: and on a side note, The system of Buddhism Bodhidharma taught is not Taoism.

+ Reply to Thread