Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Kundalini question

The concept of blowing your energy up the spine and down the front does not exist in ancient Taoist training manuals. Thats why I said elixirmixer could do it until his last disappointing breath, literally you can turn that wheel until you are blue in the face with zero positive results.

Now what I found was just like alchemy has become a lost art so too has these Taoist techniques. I dont think you will find in this modern world a teacher who fully understands the ancient techniques that includes my teachers, all they had was crumbs which is why they couldn't successfully put it together and gain results similar to those talked of in ancient text. Best you can do is get hold of a Taoist manuscript which has been translated. Even then you are on shaky ground because these training manuals were never meant to be published outside the sect. But a modern book on Taoist naidan is as valuable as a modern text on alchemy....toilet paper!

Blog Entries
    So luxus, have you activated kundalini?

I have no idea what to expect, I assume it will feel like a mass of waters running upstream and into
    my brain, washing all the bad voodoo away lol
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quite inaccurate, Luxus. The Tao Te Ching (or Dao De Jing, 6th century BCE) speaks about it, although quite secretly, because it’s not a “practical” manual, but a “theoretical” manual. As I’m sure you’re aware, the Tao Te Ching is a central text in Taoism.

For example:

Chapter 4:

The Dao is empty,
    But when using it, it is impossible to use it up.
    It is profound, seems like the root of the myriad things.
    Blunts its own sharpness.
    Unravels its own fetters.
    Harmonises its own light.
    Mixes with its own dust.
    It is unclear, but seems to have existed there.
    I do not know whose son it is,
    Maybe it was already created before the creator.

Chapter 5:

The sky and the earth do not care,
    They regard the myriad things as straw dogs;
    The sage does not care,
    He regards people as straw dogs.
    The space between the sky and the earth, how much is it like large bellows!
    Empty but endless,
    Just move and wind will be produced;
    Much talk soon comes to nothing.
    It is better to be in between extremes.
    Most Taoist teachings are conceptual like this, because their language is conceptual. It’s not as “logical” as English. While “Ching/Jing” means compassion, frugality, etc. It is also one of the three Taoist treasures of Jing, Chi and Shen. In the case of practical application, Ching is the generative force. The “lesson” being that it is a force which should be used with compassion and frugality, because if it is used up, so is the ability to engender things (aka impotence), and if it is cooked too rapidly, it will burn you out. It’s best to stay in between the extremes of the practice.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-10-2018 at 08:36 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I have no idea what to expect, I assume it will feel like a mass of waters running upstream and into
    Kundalini is more like Fire, burning away impurities. Hence it being called the Serpent Fire.

Blog Entries
    Best way IMO is to find a genuine teacher who actually embodies what he teaches.

Unfortunately they are very rare to come by.

I had a friend who studied Tai Chi with a genuine master (a master who could do incredible things), and my friend told me that the real "goodies" are exclusive to the highest levels.

What I have been suspecting for long, is that ALL these traditions also have a "back room", and guess what's there... An Alchemy lab to prepare the elixir(s), without which reaching the top levels is essentially close to impossible

If we're fortunate enough, I'd say it can be also possible to have a non-physical teacher (via OOB, lucid dreams, spontaneous knowing of the next steps, etc)

Blog Entries
    In the well known book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy & Immortality" by Lu K'uan Yu, the practice of microcosmic orbit is described as "turning the wheel of law". In the description of the book in amazon we read:
    "Instructions by ancient enlightened patriarchs and masters are translated here for the first time. A classic work."

Also, in wiki we read that Lu K'uan Yu (1898-1978) "was an early translator of Chinese Buddhist texts and commentaries into the English language." Through his numerous books, he attempted to save mainly the Chinese Buddhist tradition by translating it in english.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    What I have been suspecting for long, is that ALL these traditions also have a "back room", and guess what's there... An Alchemy lab to prepare the elixir(s), without which reaching the top levels is essentially close to impossible
    I very much suspect the same!

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So luxus, have you activated kundalini?

I explained that this kundalini actually does not exist, there is no secret energy in your ass waiting to go up your spine.

Blog Entries
    I disagree. As I said, I'm already reasonably proficient at moving said nonexistent ass energy around my body. Sure it doesn't necessarily give me psychic abilities at this stage, but it certainly doesn't hurt. I do tend to be an all-round happier, healthier person when I am "turning the wheel" as you all say.

I have seen martial artists do some pretty amazing things, which would have only been possible if they had some type of "energy" going on.

Also, the more you practise, the easier it gets. The more you practise white tantra, the easier it gets to enjoy sex without ejaculation.

I have a sense, that there are in fact two secret energies in the body. I'll call them Sol and Luna for now. Sol is activated through this type of sexual meditation, and Luna is achieved through fasting or other detox inducing activities. Sol is the fire. Luna is the water. I have no idea what would happen if I achieved both of these simultaneously, but I suspect something great!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Quite inaccurate, Luxus. The Tao Te Ching (or Dao De Jing, 6th century BCE) speaks about it, although quite secretly, because it’s not a “practical” manual, but a “theoretical” manual. As I’m sure you’re aware, the Tao Te Ching is a central text in Taoism.

For example:

Most Taoist teachings are conceptual like this, because their language is conceptual. It’s not as “logical” as English. While “Ching/Jing” means compassion, frugality, etc. It is also one of the three Taoist treasures of Jing, Chi and Shen. In the case of practical application, Ching is the generative force. The “lesson” being that it is a force which should be used with compassion and frugality, because if it is used up, so is the ability to engender things (aka impotence), and if it is cooked too rapidly, it will burn you out. It’s best to stay in between the extremes of the practice.
    They talk about heaven and Earth yes and jing, Qi and the jindan. If you want to believe in this microcosmic orbit stuff you can but I know where it comes from (a misinterpretation of a diagram in a 17th century Taoist text). I also seen other diagrams that shows the error but ultimately I will leave it up to the one who wants to go down this avenue of research I suggest.

+ Reply to Thread