Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: A Kundalini question

Blog Entries
    A good Kriya yoga method is blocking the ear canals and listening to the internal sounds.
    ( putting your fingers in your ears and listen ).

Real Kundalini rising is not brought about by visulization. Your mind can be very convincing but it's a phantom, it doesn't really exist.
    You know this already yet you still let a phantom lead you.

Kundalini is felt as spontaneous intense heat. It can be unpleasant, without guidance you will go mad temporarily.
    The roving madness is accompanied by little bright red dots on your body which aren't spots.
    An unmanaged unfilled growing sexual appetite. Deliriousness, violent mood swings. Intense crying, hormonal.
    There are many cases of yogi mad men being mistaken for drunks. A yogi i knew of went mad, dancing in the street laughing and singing, the police thought him a drunk.
    He got help from other yogis and he returned to sanity.
    During the rising of the intense heat, your internal heat sky rockets to lethal temperatures.
    The air around you is warmed by you, if it rains, the rain evaporates around you.
    The sensations are so strong, it cannot be guided visulization.

It's not an easy or pleasant path. I can tell you from personal experience you must have proper guidance or it's hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Real Kundalini rising is not brought about by visulization. Your mind can be very convincing but it's a phantom, it doesn't really exist.
    You know this already yet you still let a phantom lead you.
    I do not really get if your advice is to use the mind and visualization or not...
    I think it can be very useful to do it.

Kundalini is felt as spontaneous intense heat. It can be unpleasant, without guidance you will go mad temporarily.
    I assume it depends on the person, the previous experiences of the person, if someone is helping the person or not... a lot of factors!
    The mind CAN be deceiving, so it is good to look for very empirical (and external) signs.
    I.e, the spine can begin to sweat a LOT, whilst the rest of the body may remain absolutely normal or dry (the "third eye" may begin to sweat too).
    People who has "problems" in the spine may experience a sudden cure (i.e, I know about a hyperlordosis that got instantly and permanently corrected).

It's not an easy or pleasant path. I can tell you from personal experience you must have proper guidance or it's hell.
    ... with a good "guide" it can actually be very pleasant and without bad "side effects".

The person who helped me did it by destroying all the possible "decorations", all the possible expectations, the imagination of how it is going to be felt... and somehow letting me go slow by destroying the self-pressure of achieving it (i.e, making it almost like a "game", somehow "trivial"... AND especially by destroying all the "metaphysical" ideas -i.e, not giving it ANY kind of "mystical" relevance*).

*It's not really a psychological thing, but probably most of the obstacles to achieve it are psychological... so it is true that a good guide can help a LOT.

+ Reply to Thread