Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any good Alchemy Font?

Any good Alchemy Font?

I am looking for good Alchemy font, I am not in a hurry, perhaps I will have to make one myself (it will doubtfully happen, I have too much other things to do). It must answer the following criteria:
    1. Symbols of Elements (Air and Earth specifically) must not have their middle lines go outside of triangles.
    2. Symbols for Sal, Nitrum, etc. must not have their inner lines go outside the circles.
    3. It must have symbols for Dies, Nox
    4. It is preferably to have those distinctive symbols for Acetum and Acetum Destillatum (crosses with and without points).
    5. It must have all semi-pharmacological symbols as well (such as signs of Tartar, Antimony, etc. etc., etc.).

I think I forgot some other criterias, but here are the main ones, which I found missing from most of easily available Aclhemy Fonts.

Warmheart, there are thousands of Alchemy fonts online. It would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Ghislain

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Warmheart, there are thousands of Alchemy fonts online. It would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Ghislain
    Oh right, I only saw 6 or 7 around. Perhaps I was too lazy and should have made better research. Back in time it took me ages to find good Astrology Font, but finding good Alchemy Font is much harder

Perhaps you could point me to some good resources?

I think the problem you will find is that different fonts will contain the different symbols you require while missing some others.

You might be better off to collect a few and use them together.

Image result on the net

Ghislain

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    I think the problem you will find is that different fonts will contain the different symbols you require while missing some others.

You might be better off to collect a few and use them together.

Image result on the net

Ghislain
    Vast majority of those are highly disappointing, even the paid ones (missing MOST of major Alchemy symbols). I guess I need to learn how to make fonts because I also want to have good Planetary and Zodiacal Fonts according to old Arabic manuscripts, but it seems that majority of people don't even know such things exist. I also want to have good Phoenician and Southern Europe Runic Fonts I always have big plans and little time :/

+ Reply to Thread