Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello again.

Hello again.

Hi all, been a while, lot of water under the bridge has passed since my last visit in which I spoke about O3 (ozone). Was pleasantly surprised to find some nice messages in my inbox regarding the matter plus a few friends requests.

Without further ado I suppose i'd better update everyone on how things are going and any discoveries made. From my last posts you may recall that I described the process in which the sages of old placed sheets on the ground in order to collect the dew and it was of my opinion that star light (ultraviolet) caused the Dew to be impregnated with O3 or as it is described in science Ozone. It was then discussed that Ozone became a donor particle in transmutation of Ag to create the 32 Electron valance and the 32 Proton nucleus of Au. Obviously on the principle that 4 Oxygen atoms account for for the 32 needed subatomic particles.

This was to show people that cold fusion is responsible for transmutation and can be explained in a scientific way and that sometimes it is not always wise to look at more mystic ways to be able to determine the causes of transmutation.

Like I explained a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then and I've learned quite a lot more and after investing in equipment for my studies i've been lucky enough to see some amazing biological and scientific results of experimentation with O3 as a donor particle.

Firstly, I purchased a good Ozone machine which could produce massive amounts of O3 both in water and in the air. First thing I did was remove a wart off my finger which had been plaguing me for 5 years, that took 3 days, then I removed a mole from the left side of my chest which didn't look nice, that dropped off after 2 days and never returned. The FDA warns people that more even small amounts of O3 can kill you, during the months of self experimentation I exposed myself to massive amounts and TBH, it never bothered me in the slightest but be sure you know the risks before anyone messes with this stuff.

Here is a little story which you might find interesting: At work 18 months ago we had work health and fitness day, basically a doctor goes through the entire staff checking BP, diabetes, cholesterol and so forth. Prior to that week i'd been drinking lots of O3 impregnated spring water, almost every day in fact. Anyway to cut a long story short on my cholesterol test my result was 0.0. The doctor was displeased with the result blaming a duff blood sample and did it again. Same result - 0.0. She reminded me that never in the history of cholesterol testing had 0.0 ever shown up and was convinced I was extremely ill and recommended I visit hospital to which I declined. I knew it was the O3 but I never told her or anyone for that matter.

So my first experiences with O3 were biological and I knew from that day forward that it was the effect of O3 on my autoimmune system and it's ability to produce massive amounts of singlet Oxygen in my white blood cells that benefited me. I have currently put an halt to self Guinea pig syndrome using O3 because it answered the questions I asked of it.

As most of you know, O3 in rain water or spring water only lasts 20 minutes at room temperature hence the hour glass on the plates of the figures of Abraham. So a large part of my time was to try and understand how to trap O3 into another substance but not in a small way, in a massive way that is absolutely laced with trapped O3.

To cut a long story short and to be perfectly honest I didn't figure this part out for myself. I sort of read between the lines of Alchemical texts and modern scholars and was particularly interested in the Oak tree, seeing as it always appears in Alchemy in one form or another. It turned out that when you burn Oak and collect the ash, one of the left over products is Potassium salts and more specific Potassium Carbonate. After finding out how to isolate Potassium Carbonate from the ash which basically means you mix rain water with the Oak ash, filter out the carbon and residue then boil it to remove a few other nasties, finally boiling it off completely to leave pure Potassium Carbonate crystals, you get there.

Anyway as it turns out Potassium Carbonate is one of the most hygroscopic compounds out there which basically means it can absorb silly amounts of Oxygen and trap it in the lattice of the crystal structure, but would it trap O3 before it reverts back to O2 and becomes useless? The answer is - yes it does. But to understand you have to go back to the sages and again read between the lines. I was always intrigued by the process of heating up material at the temperature that an hen would brood on her eggs and wondered if this was something to do with it and indeed it has a whole bunch to do with it. For this I bought more equipment but it wasn't expensive, I bought a seven egg incubator for the purpose of hatching hen chicks, cut an hole in the dome lid so I could fit a glass jar into the incubator so that the top of the jar was out in open air.

Firstly I mixed about half a pint of O3 water out of my machine with 100 grams of Potassium Carbonate in a sealed jar and shuck it well till all was dissolved. (Make sure the jar seal is silicone because Ozone eats everything else including plastic and rubber). The PC will stay in solution if you leave it and nothing happens but if you set the incubator at 30c and place the jar in with half of the jar poking out of the incubator lid, the mixture starts to very slowly distill, water gathers on the upper part of the jar and drops back into the solution. It is during this constant distilling process that after about 3 days a black dust appears on the bottom of the jar, you can only just see it and under a magnifying glass you see that they are tiny black crystals. After about 5 days the process completely stops and I would say you only have enough black crystal to fill 1 cubic millimeter. If you siphon off the water, add more PC and O3 and go through the process again you get another cubic millimeter. It occured to me that you need gallons and gallons of water and KG's of PC and you need to work on a bigger scale and that's where I am at the moment, working out how to make more black crystal quicker. Currently I have about 10 square mm of the stuff.

What is happening in this process? Well, I believe that the distilling process somehow causes the O3 and PC to create a previously unheard of crystal lattice and I believe if you fire the lattice for a period of time it will change it's composition to another unheard of lattice but as yet I haven't got that far yet and there is much to do. BTW, the black crystal is not Potassium permanganate, it has no purple lattice and what ever it is, it's extremely concentrated. I will return at an undisclosed date and update the forum where this has gone.
    Last edited by nav2010; 02-15-2018 at 05:23 PM. Reason: fix paragraphs to read easier
    Life begins on the 49th day.

Potassium chlorate is not obtained from ashes. You are probably thinking of potassium carbonate.

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Potassium chlorate is not obtained from ashes. You are probably thinking of potassium carbonate.
    Its the white stuff you are left with, you are probably correct.

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Edited, thankyou.

thanx for interesting report!

some association..
    LIBER A'ASH VEL CAPRICORNI PNEUMATICI SUB FIGURÂ CCCLXX

Very interesting. You probably already know but ozone can damage the lining of the lungs. Maybe breathe through a long tube with a peg on your nose.

Some organic gardeners use it to sterilise their greenhouse between setting up between seasons, as it rips apart organics - bacteria & fungi

Quote Originally Posted by thoth View Post
    Very interesting. You probably already know but ozone can damage the lining of the lungs. Maybe breathe through a long tube with a peg on your nose.

Some organic gardeners use it to sterilise their greenhouse between setting up between seasons, as it rips apart organics - bacteria & fungi
    The Ozone biological experiments on myself were a precursor to further work regarding using Ozone as a donor particle in the transmutation of Ag to Au. The Potassium carbonate is also closely related to work concerning transmutation of Cu to Ag along with a few more processes involving Phosphate. It is of great advantage to read up about how Ozone, Potassium and Phosphorus affect biological systems. After all, the stone that we seek is both responsible for transmutation and repairing damaged biological structures. The backbone Deoxyribose structure of DNA for example is made from a Phosphate PO4 where one of the Oxygen atoms is ionized in a particular charge state (or spin state). White blood cells, which carry antibodies and the like to damaged areas of biological structures such as ourselves are more effective with in increase in singlet Oxygen which has a different Quantum state than normal Oxygen. Ozone Quantum state allows for massive increases in singlet Oxygen but there is a drawback. The human body can only repair damaged DNA sequences that have been caused by viruses or mutation of cells at the rate at which it can produce Deoxyribose and the 4 base acids that adjoin it.
    So, what ever the stone is then in essence it must contain Phosphate and it must contain a source of singlet Oxygen. There is another factor and that is aging. We suspect that the stone stops the aging process and there is only one way nature can achieve this and that is to change the action of the Telomere's. Cells become mortal because each time a cell replaces itself the Telomere breaks off at the ends on the pairs of Chromosome's eventually it keeps breaking off until the cell dies and is never replaced. Cells become immortal when the Telomere does not break off after a cell renews itself and the enzyme responsible for that is called Telomerase. Telomerase is composed of an extremely complicated batch of over a thousand amino acids and nucleotide and its production is linked to certain enzymes being produced in the body. My research has led me to believe that Potassium in certain forms can cause the production of those enzymes to increase significantly but needs large amounts of Phosphorus to transmit cellular energy. So now we need Potassium, phosphate or Phosphorus and singlet Oxygen in various forms to perform the work or help the body perform work. You begin to build up a portfolio of what our stone needs in a biological sense BUT that portfolio must match the portfolio that is also needed for transmutation. Since we know that Carbon and Oxygen are the donor particles in the transmutation of Cu to Ag and Ag to Au we can safely place both in the compound. Since we know Potassium and Phosphate are needed in biological repair together with a source of singlet Oxygen we can also sit pretty in as far as what is needed there too.
    Place to start is Potassium Carbonate K2CO3. Massively hygroscopic, can readily absorb singlet Oxygen trapped in O3 sources such as water and will happily if encouraged to do so build lattice structures as such. Phosphate, we know the sages worked with it and we know why, we know it's DNA importance and we know its role under the fire. (See the work of Hittorf). Carbon is needed for atomic exchange from Cu to Ag (3 Carbon atoms), Oxygen is needed for atomic exchange from Ag to Au (4 Oxygen atoms). So we start to build the compound in our mind of something like KC3PO4 or KC3PO7, you know - something never heard of.

And by the way, your body takes elemental Phosphorus with the air that you breath and through a process of biochemistry converts it into Deoxyribose, a particular ionized phosphate. The body uses this biochemical means every day and it costs the body energy and time doing so. Imagine that the stone contains the ionized phosphate needed and the body no longer needs to produce it? Then you begin to see the importance of O3 because if you take a large source of phosphorus such as sunflower seeds and soak them in Ozone impregnated water and consume them, the production of phosphate becomes easier for the body to achieve.

Blog Entries
    Good to see you have returned Nav. I was a big fan of the ozone thread. The points you make about transmutation are very logical also.

Do you feel better on the ozone?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

there IS /rather notable/ verbatim etymology:

telo mer
    =
    body measure

/not in english/

+ Reply to Thread