Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello again.

Quote Originally Posted by nav2010 View Post
    And by the way, your body takes elemental Phosphorus with the air that you breath and through a process of biochemistry converts it into Deoxyribose, a particular ionized phosphate. The body uses this biochemical means every day and it costs the body energy and time doing so. Imagine that the stone contains the ionized phosphate needed and the body no longer needs to produce it? Then you begin to see the importance of O3 because if you take a large source of phosphorus such as sunflower seeds and soak them in Ozone impregnated water and consume them, the production of phosphate becomes easier for the body to achieve.
    This is complete nonsense. Or can you provide a link verifying any of this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_cycle
    Unlike many other biogeochemical cycles, the atmosphere does not play a significant role in the movement of phosphorus, because phosphorus and phosphorus-based compounds are usually solids at the typical ranges of temperature and pressure found on Earth. The production of phosphine gas occurs in only specialized, local conditions.

Also, Deoxyribose doesn't even contain phosphorus. It's made of Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen.

Sunflower seeds contain a ton of omega 6 fatty acids. I think soaking them in ozonated water will cause these oils to oxidize (turn rancid). Consuming rancid oils is probably a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    This is complete nonsense. Or can you provide a link verifying any of this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_cycle

Also, Deoxyribose doesn't even contain phosphorus. It's made of Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen.

Sunflower seeds contain a ton of omega 6 fatty acids. I think soaking them in ozonated water will cause these oils to oxidize (turn rancid). Consuming rancid oils is probably a bad idea.
    Also, Deoxyribose doesn't even contain phosphorus.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA#/media/FileNA_chemical_structure.svg
    Life begins on the 49th day.

That's deoxyribonucleic acid...not deoxyribose. Big difference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deoxyribose

I would love to see a reference that shows we create dna by breathing in phosphorus...

That's deoxyribonucleic acid...not deoxyribose. Big difference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deoxyribose
    It's the chemical structure of DNA, read the bottom of the page and the Phosphate forms the Deoxyribose back bone of DNA. Adenine, Thymine, Guanine and Cytosine form the four base acids. Stop wading into people's threads and research with argumentative and negative input that is no use nor ornament to the integrity of the forum, or the science behind it. If you are not interested in the research and don't wish to provide positive input then I bid you farewell, take your arguments somewhere else.

And by the way, you totally misunderstood yesterdays comment in which I stated that your body takes elemental Phosphorus with the air that you breath, I said WITH not THROUGH the air that you breath, your body picks up elemental Phosphorus through plants that you eat. there is no Phosphorus in the air, even a child can understand that but you seem to have misread it.

It's the chemical structure of DNA, read the bottom of the page and the Phosphate forms the Deoxyribose back bone of DNA. Adenine, Thymine, Guanine and Cytosine form the four base acids. Stop wading into people's threads and research with argumentative and negative input that is no use nor ornament to the integrity of the forum, or the science behind it. If you are not interested in the research and don't wish to provide positive input then I bid you farewell, take your arguments somewhere else.
    Deoxyribose is a precursor to dna.
    DNA contains phosphorus....deoxyribose does not.
    Your statements were false...and that hurts the forum integrity far more than my inquisition.

No need to get mad. Just wanted some evidence of your claims. Because they go against common scientific knowledge.
    I won't post here anymore. Didn't mean to troll.

Edit.....I see that you're now saying the phosphorus comes from plants. Not sure why you didn't clarify that after my first post. My apologies for misunderstanding your crystal clear statements.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 02-16-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Deoxyribose is a precursor to dna.
    DNA contains phosphorus....deoxyribose does not.
    Your statements were false...and that hurts the forum integrity far more than my inquisition.

No need to get mad. Just wanted some evidence of your claims. Because they go against common scientific knowledge.
    I won't post here anymore. Didn't mean to troll.

Edit.....I see that you're now saying the phosphorus comes from plants. Not sure why you didn't clarify that after my first post. My apologies for misunderstanding your crystal clear statements.
    The Deoxyribose backbone of DNA is made from Phosphate bonds which hold in place the four base acids, it's what gives the double helix its form and rigidity plus it transports Cell energy very rapidly. You misread my statement, I clearly stated the body takes elemental Phosphorus with the air we breath and forms Phosphates, maybe I should have stated the body takes elemental Phosphorus ALONG with the air we breath and forms Phosphates. Either way it is self explanatory. Phosphorus is a dense solid in 4 basic forms, white, black, red or violet and is hardly ever found in nature in Elemental form so why would anyone believe it's part of a gaseous atmosphere? It's density isn't even close to been able to appear as a gas except in laboratory conditions under higher temperatures and pressures. You misread something and assumed an awful lot from it but I wouldn't regard that as being deliberately argumentative, just a little naive perhaps? I don't think you're a troll, if you wish to add input that may well be of interest then feel free.

Phosphorus is a dense solid in 4 basic forms, white, black, red or violet and is hardly ever found in nature in Elemental form.
    And by the way, your body takes elemental Phosphorus
    I could see some people misreading this also....just a heads up.
    Now I'll stop posting. Good luck with your experiments.

I could see some people misreading this also....just a heads up.
    Now I'll stop posting. Good luck with your experiments.
    Now i'm totally confused by your reply. Phosphorus isn't found in elemental form because it is reactive with Oxygen so it is found usually as Phosphates. Plants absorb Phosphates and can actually separate elemental Phosphorus from Phosphates just like sunflowers do. See here:
    https://www.myfooddata.com/articles/...orus-foods.php
    When we eat sunflower seeds we take in elemental Phosphorus. You seem to be confused with yourself, take a break, have a vacation or something.

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

You seem to be confused with yourself, take a break, have a vacation or something.
    I think it's better for everyone if we leave the psychological diagnosis to licensed therapists and the vacation advice to licensed travel agents

Other than that, paragraphs can really help with reading comprehension

Thanks and welcome back!

+ Reply to Thread