Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Alchemy:- From the spiritual to scientific and back to spirtual.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    So we basically need an enema at cellular level... We need to start micro-shitting...
    That thing is the philosophers stone, when consumed it causes the cells to vibrate and they shake off the crud. Someone who consumes the stone will go through a great purge. Think of a church bell that has not been rung for hundreds of years and a thick layer of crud/dirt has settled on it. Strike that bell and the vibration will shake all the crap off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    That thing is the philosophers stone, when consumed it causes the cells to vibrate and they shake off the crud. Someone who consumes the stone will go through a great purge. Think of a church bell that has not been rung for hundreds of years and a thick layer of crud/dirt has settled on it. Strike that bell and the vibration will shake all the crap off.
    -

So we basically need an enema at cellular level... We need to start micro-shitting...
    Wise words my friend...
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Wise words my friend...

Last edited by Andro; 02-18-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ive read that this micro ahitting occurs on a raw food diet with no meat or dairy at about day 72. Its the only known method to cure the herpies virus, once the body has detoxed on a macro level, and if the digestive system is left alone, then the body flicks the switch and enters cellular detox mode; whoch of course has its own array of side effects and benefits.

Also, cholesterols are what the body uses as signaling molecules so that cells can "talk" to each other. Im not sure of the importance of these, as there are many other signaling molecules to choose from.

Its an interesting field of science thats for sure; for instance, the Reshi mushroom has a particular molecule only found in the reshi mushroom that acts as both a signalling molecule and a steroid.. gangonic acid??

Rosemary has these aswell... you see, if we wipe out the fats, and have a balanced diet of natures gifts; we will replace these molecules with others that work more efficiently in the body.... in my opinion.. i auppose its hard to "directly experience" this type of thing....
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread