Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alchemy:- From the spiritual to scientific and back to spirtual.

Alchemy:- From the spiritual to scientific and back to spirtual.

In my early days of Alchemy and I suspect in many others early days, my ability to fully understand what Alchemy is, was impaired by my own naivety and true lack of understanding of the real meaning. I've roamed this planet for 52 physical years yet I feel now that I have been here for infinity which in one respect is actually not far from the truth.
    These days I feel different from the past, I feel unshackled and at ease with the world and my ability to communicate with others has improved, especially those around me, my family, work colleagues and so forth. I find life easy compared with my past and I feel very spiritual at the moment but even so, I still recognize the need to draw comparisons with the art of alchemy and the scientific world around us and use new found knowledge to understand what alchemy is, why it is and where it is.
    Spending two years studying the work of Schrodinger, Heisenberg and Bohr as well as more modern Quantum field investigators/scientists was part of alchemy for me, studying human biology and DNA, learning about Telormere in the aging process, why cells are immortal during childhood but mortal during adulthood, why cancer cells and beta cells are immortal compared to normal and alpha cells, what process causes cancer cells to be immortal, which enzymes are involved, which proteins are involved, which compounds in nature cause certain enzymes to flourish and which compounds do the opposite, all part of modern alchemy and reverse engineering what we seek.
    Walking down the street is Alchemy in my opinion, getting up on a morning and going to work is alchemy, having babies is alchemy, everything is alchemy.
    Knowing that my body is involved in the cold fusion process every single day is alchemy and that there are elements inside my body today that weren't there yesterday without even consuming or breathing them. All part of the game.
    I say to people this: don't think that alchemy is any mysterious than having a baby because it isn't. Just because some trumped up idiot from Yale says that atom transmutation can only take place during supernova explosions and has deliberately misled the world doesn't mean that alchemy shouldn't be part of everyone's world. One day it will be very different but while ever we are deliberately misleading people with BS then those days aren't near yet but they will get here eventually.
    You will always return to the spiritual side of things though even after you learn and understand a great deal scientifically especially Quantum mechanics, the Quantum field is far more mysterious than alchemy, but is actually involved in alchemy too.
    I leave you with a thought and question about the aging process: There lies a point in time where our childhood ends and our adulthood begins and the Telomere length in Chromosomes starts to shorten - we begin to age, we go from 11 kilobases at birth to 4 kilobases at death and cell division is about 2500 times. The aging process is coded within our cells (biological clock)and certain enzymes programmed by our biological clock (Telomerase) cause the aging process. What would you do to stop aging? Would you find a way to destroy Telomerase enzymes via a certain compound or would you try to reprogram the enzymes in some way and how could you do this?
    Life begins on the 49th day.

You are the founder of the Ozone Path! As i understand you offered your own interpretation of the symbols and matters involved and that's great! What i would like to see is Ozone Path in action with all the colour changes, putrefactions and imbibitions as in Roger Caro's Cinnabar Path. The more crazier the better.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nav2010 View Post
    What would you do to stop aging? Would you find a way to destroy Telomerase enzymes via a certain compound or would you try to reprogram the enzymes in some way and how could you do this?
    Interesting question, nav. Here is my take.

Looking back at my childhood, there is something very specific which separates it from my adulthood, other than puberty, and that is Experience. Before a certain age I had no concept of death. There wasn't even Life because life and death are two sides of the same coin, and there was no concept of either to provide context for one another. My theory is that children up to a certain point are One. Eventually they come to understand the laws of Life and Death, and this separates their Unity. If you think about it, this moment of realization is fairly traumatic for children. For example, I met a girl a few months ago who said she had been stuck in an existential crisis since she was six. I didn’t think of it at the time, but maybe it had something to do with the separation of her perspective from Unity.

So to answer your question, what I would do to stop aging, is to reestablish the Unity lost after the realization of Life and Death. Basically my approach has nothing to do with telomerase lol
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

children can eat anything or nothing
    they do not pray, meditate or exercise
    & still they are jumping all day...

well, but then there is a shift; some think that it will "start" with producing generative things, but could be time coincidence
    until then they are transmutative enough
    Mt 18:3 ))

Blog Entries
    Are you sure horticult? Because I’ve seen children pray and meditate more naturally than most priests!

More importantly, what do you mean be “ “start with producing generative things”?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Spend some time with children, they are exhausting. Running, climbing and all manner of natural exercise.
    As we get older we tend to slow down, we lose interest and hence we get old.

Ask yourself, when was the last time you climbed a tree?

I have read a lot on Telomerase/Telomeres and ageing, but that is just one of many factors involved.
    Old age and death will never evolve out naturally, it is not a decisive factor of our survival as we procreate before we get old and die.
    If we didn't procreate until we reached a thousand years old then we would be living that long now or perish. Death is just a genetic disease
    that comes to us in old age, I'm sure it can be cured, but should we?

Inhibiting telomere shortening drastically increases the risk of cancers.

Fountain of Youth? Young Blood Infusions “Rejuvenate” Old Mice

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 02-17-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Spend some time with children, they are exhausting. Running, climbing and all manner of natural exercise.
    As we get older we tend to slow down, we lose interest and hence we get old.

Ask yourself, when was the last time you climbed a tree?

I have read a lot on Telomerase/Telomeres and ageing, but that is just one of many factors involved.
    Old age and death will never evolve out naturally, it is not a decisive factor of our survival as we procreate before we get old and die.
    If we didn't procreate until we reached a thousand years old then we would be living that long now or perish. Death is just a genetic disease
    that comes to us in old age, I'm sure it can be cured, but should we?

Inhibiting telomere shortening drastically increases the risk of cancers.

Fountain of Youth? Young Blood Infusions “Rejuvenate” Old Mice

Ghislain
    I think the answer to that lies within the spirit of each individual alchemist.
    Life begins on the 49th day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Are you sure horticult? Because I’ve seen children pray and meditate more naturally than most priests!

More importantly, what do you mean be “ “start with producing generative things”?
    pretty sure
    kids who did not these things are basically equally vital like those praying etc
    but when we are older...

"Puberty is the process of physical changes through which a child's body matures into an adult body capable of sexual reproduction. It is initiated by hormonal signals from the brain to the gonads: the ovaries in a girl, the testes in a boy." wiki

you do not climb coz you do not have surplus of energy
    coz your transmutative system is losing efficiency

spirit-mercury-vital energy

cg. crowley´s record of his rejuvenation & unthought-of consequences

Blog Entries
    Quoth Pink Floyd:

When I was a child
    I caught a fleeting glimpse
    Out of the corner of my eye
    I turned to look but it was gone
    I cannot put my finger on it now
    The child is grown