Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alchemy:- From the spiritual to scientific and back to spirtual.

Blog Entries
    Im loving the idea of ozone water. Also loving the idea of 0.0 cholesterol.

Where did you buy your ozone machine?

Edit : sorry if this is the wrong thread. Ive lost track whats going on with all the new threads...
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Just so everyone is aware, cholesterol does play a small part in human health: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cho...l/2012/292598/

Cholesterol is tightly regulated between the major brain cells—neurons and glia, that is, astrocytes, microglia, and oligodendrocytes—and is essential for normal brain development. Cholesterol is required for synapse and dendrite formation [4, 5], and for axonal guidance [6]. Cholesterol depletion leads to synaptic and dendritic spine degeneration, failed neurotransmission, and decreased synaptic plasticity [7]
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Just so everyone is aware, cholesterol does play a small part in human health: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cho...l/2012/292598/
    20 years ago cholesterol was considered lethal and was the cause of heart disease, now it's considered necessary and there are good types and bad types. It's all dependent on what big pharma and the FDA are promoting this year.
    Fat was considered bad, then some fats were considered good, then all fats were bad but now were not sure. It depends what big pharma are selling.
    BTW my Ozone is a Hug flight and I bought it online.
    I'm not saying 0.0 is good or bad, I just reported what happened to the forum.
    Life begins on the 49th day.

"Cholesterol is a fatty substance, also known as a lipid, which is found in every cell in the body. Although we often hear about the dangers of cholesterol, it is in fact vital in the structure and functioning of our cells. The amount of cholesterol the body makes is directly related to the amount of saturated fats and trans fats consumed so diet can certainly affect cholesterol levels but, if the body needs cholesterol it will make more or recycle it on its own. That’s how important cholesterol is in the body. Both high and low levels of cholesterol can adversely affect one’s health so cholesterol balance or healthy cholesterol levels is the goal."

Cholesterol – Why We Can’t Live Without It

Ghislain

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    "Cholesterol is a fatty substance, also known as a lipid, which is found in every cell in the body. Although we often hear about the dangers of cholesterol, it is in fact vital in the structure and functioning of our cells. The amount of cholesterol the body makes is directly related to the amount of saturated fats and trans fats consumed so diet can certainly affect cholesterol levels but, if the body needs cholesterol it will make more or recycle it on its own. That’s how important cholesterol is in the body. Both high and low levels of cholesterol can adversely affect one’s health so cholesterol balance or healthy cholesterol levels is the goal."

Cholesterol – Why We Can’t Live Without It

Ghislain
    I could agree with that since I haven't read much into it. I only reported the level of cholesterol in my blood at the time of the test. If what you say is true then presumably the Ozone has removed fatty substances out of my blood. All I know is that I didn't die or feel unwell.
    Perhaps these folks might know about it:-
    http://www.bcma.co.uk/Ozone.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nav2010 View Post
    20 years ago cholesterol was considered lethal and was the cause of heart disease, now it's considered necessary and there are good types and bad types. It's all dependent on what big pharma and the FDA are promoting this year.
    Fat was considered bad, then some fats were considered good, then all fats were bad but now were not sure. It depends what big pharma are selling.
    BTW my Ozone is a Hug flight and I bought it online.
    I'm not saying 0.0 is good or bad, I just reported what happened to the forum.
    Haha yes I can agree with you, western medicine doesn’t know how to interpret data.

But, I didn’t want people to think that because you had experienced something while taking a preparation means that they can stop eating foods with cholesterol to get the same effect.

My thoughts are similar to yours, in that the blood stream has been cleared of excess cholesterol, and perhaps your body is better at using the cholesterol. Also, if it has done this for one compound, it has probably happened with others as well. Did you get complete blood work information? It would be interesting to hear about other levels.

If you feel perfectly fine, who am I to argue? Lol
    Heath is according to the individual, and not a universal standard.

I would be interested in seeing what the next examination says about you though

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Haha yes I can agree with you, western medicine doesn’t know how to interpret data.

But, I didn’t want people to think that because you had experienced something while taking a preparation means that they can stop eating foods with cholesterol to get the same effect.

My thoughts are similar to yours, in that the blood stream has been cleared of excess cholesterol, and perhaps your body is better at using the cholesterol. Also, if it has done this for one compound, it has probably happened with others as well. Did you get complete blood work information? It would be interesting to hear about other levels.

If you feel perfectly fine, who am I to argue? Lol
    Heath is according to the individual, and not a universal standard.

I would be interested in seeing what the next examination says about you though
    Actually I'm going for a full medical on Tuesday afternoon as it happens. Here is what some claim in Ozone therapy:-
    http://www.bcma.co.uk/Ozone.html
    Lots of sites like that across the world but then you run into the FDA who are prosecuting the use of Ozone. Mind you, the FDA banned the bitter almond tree from the United States after people were using B17 as a cancer treatment so I tend to believe the FDA are in fact big pharma, who can't patent natural products. They also chased Rick Simpson around the planet for claiming Cannabis oils can be used to treat cancer. Again you can't patent Cannabis because it is unlawful to patent natural occurring products. So be very aware of the FDA, they represent big pharma.

Blog Entries
    Interesting stuff.

I’ve read that cancers, bacteria, fungus, etc, can’t survive in an oxygenated environment. They produce bio films in order to block gasotransmitter pathways which otherwise would drive them out. I can certainly see Ozone being an effective medicine in the proper dosage routine.

Years ago I read "Hermetic Science Of Motion And Number" and years later I realised the chapter on the rhythm of life was true. The ultimate cause of ageing is accumulation of waste products in the body including calcification which hinders our cells from vibrating in tune with the rhythm of life. When your cells can no longer resonate with this cosmic energy they decay, the harmonic rhythm of life that brings order is replaced by the unharmonic rhythm of death which brings disorder and decay.

https://archive.org/stream/HermeticS...e/n73/mode/2up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    he ultimate cause of ageing is accumulation of waste products in the body including calcification which hinders our cells from vibrating in tune with the rhythm of life.
    So we basically need an enema at cellular level... We need to start micro-shitting...

+ Reply to Thread