Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Quantum charge and the Alchemical fire.

The Quantum charge and the Alchemical fire.

As part of my visit to the forum this month i'd like to introduce members to the Quantum field and perhaps discuss it's importance in Alchemy. I studied the Quantum world for quite a long period of time and still do from time to time and i've made quite a few friends and acquaintances along the way. Our perception of what Alchemy is may or may not change after we learn about Quantum mechanics but one thing does change and that is that it plays a role in Alchemy.
    So, we'll introduce the basic concept of Quantum mechanics, not going too deep into Quantum entanglement, tunneling and teleportation but just catching the edges of those.
    To start we use a simple explanation of the Quantum for those members that are not familiar with it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc&t=1s

Then a brief explanation from Anton Wilson in a more philosophical sense:-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1fqp7ir70

The experiments in Quantum mechanics such as the double slit experiment in the first video are now much more advanced after the past 5 years. We are now firing whole atoms through the slits not just Electrons and Photons, we are also firing whole molecules through the slits too consisting of several groups of atoms and the results are the same too.
    What does it all mean and how is it related to Alchemy?

Well it means basically that our own neurological system is part of the equation of existence and without us the Universe fails to materialize into a physical entity. Particle wave duality is a very strange phenomenon, the atoms around us that we see and experience every day are there because our own neurological system collapses the wave function of atoms into the particle function of atoms. Someone has to witness Electrons and atoms physically for them to manifest into the real world.
    You are left with a chicken and egg scenario, without life the Universe will not exist in material form (particle function) but we cannot exist in physical form without the Universe, so which came first?
    If we look at the big bang theory for example that modern scientists use to explain the beginnings of the Universe, they clearly show us in their models that there was X amount of Hydrogen, X amount of Helium etc and that it's mass during the expansion was X amount. Yet Quantum mechanics as clearly demonstrated that matter can only exist as a wave of probability without life to collapse the wave function into physical and measurable mass.
    ...And so lies an impossible argument between Quantum physicists and Macro physicists. The macro physicists are clearly arguing that the Universe exists in a physical sense without life and the Quantum physicists continually prove that matter does not exist unless life witnesses it. Who do you believe?
    This falls right into the hands of Alchemists and it does so because it brings the mystery of Alchemy into the same realms as Quantum mechanics and actually explains a lot.
    It explains why some Alchemists have claimed that certain processes in this art can only be achieved when you are watching and some processes can only be achieved when you don't watch. Imagine an Alchemical experiment that uses Electron exchange or Photons for that matter to perform a certain magistry, imagine that those particles performing the process can only work as a particle function and not a wave function and the very act of observing changes the experiment?
    I'm sure you get the picture.
    There are a billion and one circumstances where the Quantum state of subatomic particles could affect the outcome of an experiment just like in the double slit experiment where observing which slit the Electron went through changed the outcome of the whole experiment.
    The world in which we live is far more mysterious than we imagine and Alchemy together with Quantum mechanics are part of the same mystery.
    I hope I explained in simple terms how this art is related to the world of the very tiny and after all this whole Universe and everything in it including us, our experiments and experience are all made from the world of the very tiny.
    Last edited by nav2010; 02-17-2018 at 11:29 AM.
    Life begins on the 49th day.

Hi, nav2010, nice thread.

I am thinking that if we can create / modify the reality, only for observing it, we should go a step backward, and be reality by ourselves!
    But don't mind me... i must be crazy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    we should go a step backward, and be reality by ourselves!
    Exactly.

For good reason, it is sometimes called "The Path of Return".

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Exactly.

For good reason, it is sometimes called "The Path of Return".
    Some guide here, andro?

!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nav2010 View Post
    certain processes //in this art// can only be achieved when you are watching and some processes can only be achieved when you don't watch
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nav2010 View Post
    As part of my visit to the forum this month i'd like to introduce members to the Quantum field and perhaps discuss it's importance in Alchemy. I studied the Quantum world for quite a long period of time and still do from time to time and i've made quite a few friends and acquaintances along the way. Our perception of what Alchemy is may or may not change after we learn about Quantum mechanics but one thing does change and that is that it plays a role in Alchemy.
    Some of us have been studying Quantum Mechanics all along. Alchemy was taught in the Physics curriculum at Harvard hundreds of years ago. Starkey was a graduate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Starkey

What does it all mean and how is it related to Alchemy?
    It means the Universe is alive and doesn't care about you until provoked. We are sparks of interest at best and specks of feces at worst. So the question is: Are you the Quantum or the Mechanic?

If you are the Mechanic then you manipulate the Quanta. How would you do that alchemically? Like Frankenstein with the Monster! We manipulate the Quanta for the Life in It.

What does Life do? Argent Vive gathers Quantum Marbles rich in lazy Neutrons ripe for harvesting: one way of looking at It. If you are inclined to the paradigm of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions that means Argent Vive accumulates the lazy neutrons from isotopes in an activated biologic information system. Why? because Mechanics make and repair things caught in the constant erosion of Entropy in Space/Time. When Mechanics fail to make repairs therein lies the death of things: the Alchemical Fire expires.

Most definitely the Greatest Mystery: we Live.

Blog Entries
    Is quantum mechanics able to explain to us which processes to watch and which to not?

Im thinking that putrfaction usually happens in the dark; in the earth; in the womb.... places you cant see. Also; Dr. Emoto's work on water suggested that if you give rice in water possitive vibes, it can prevent putrifaction and encourage more active fermenation instead...

Could you give us a run down Nav about which processes you would be watching and which ones you wouldnt??
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I like that line of thinking, EM.

It could be extended to subconscious/lunar processes and conscious/solar processes.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-18-2018 at 03:51 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Is quantum mechanics able to explain to us which processes to watch and which to not?

Im thinking that putrfaction usually happens in the dark; in the earth; in the womb.... places you cant see. Also; Dr. Emoto's work on water suggested that if you give rice in water possitive vibes, it can prevent putrifaction and encourage more active fermenation instead...

Could you give us a run down Nav about which processes you would be watching and which ones you wouldnt??
    In a nut shell, all of it.
    At this point I'd like to point out that z0 K's comments about the effects of Quantum field on subatomic particles wasn't really known about until the late 19th Century and the early 20th Century. Largely due to the fact that we didn't have the ability to fire single Electrons through slits up until this time and anything before that point is theoretical not fact.
    To understand atoms elixirmixer, the way they behave in the presence of human beings and react when not in the presence of human's is extremely difficult to do because while ever you are performing experiments you will always be by definition an observer in one way or another but i'll give you a idea how nature works.
    If you perform the double slit experiment in a room without the presence of anyone to witness it, you record which slit the Electron went through onto an hard drive and you record either an interference pattern or a particle pattern on the plates (back wall) and record that onto an hard drive, let's assume you never look at the results.
    If you never look, then the Electrons are in what is called Superposition, they are in every possible outcome at the same time. If you look at the results on the hard drive of which slit the Electron went through then the Electron will tunnel back through time and place a particle pattern on the back wall and change the data on the hard drive.
    However bazaar this may sound, it is an actual fact and the phenomenon is called Quantum tunneling. We as Humans see Electrons as a linear function of time where the Electron is either in position A at one time and position B at another time, Electron's however don't seem to understand our Linear function of time and can place themselves anywhere in the Universe at any point no matter where that point appears on our clock. In other words an Electron's 'now' is infinite and not subject to our linear function of time.
    Back to the effect on Alchemy: Biologists and physicists in the past few years have found some amazing things in nature and it is largely linked to Quantum entanglement. Quantum entanglement is when 2 Electrons, 2 Proton's, 2 Neutrons, 2 Photons or indeed 2 atoms have a paired and inseparable spin state. For example you could have 2 iron atoms in a piece of iron that are sat besides each other sharing their outer Electron shell, melt the iron and separate them, placing one atom at one side of the lab and the other at the opposite side of the lab. lets say you heat up and excite the Electron valances of one atom to produce a certain amount of energy and spin state, they've found the other atom follows suit regardless of the distance between them and the reaction is instantaneous as if they were still joined together. Einstein called it 'spooky action at a distance'.
    In the past few years Scientists in Scandinavia have taken it a step further, they have separated Electrons by a few Kilometers whom are Quantum entangled and they have fired green laser light through one Electron only to have the same green light appear in the other Electron Kilometers away, they've dyed them, froze them, heated them up, all manner of things and what ever happens to one happens to the other instantly, not at the speed of light, infinitely faster than the speed of light as if it is the same Electron.
    Now they are finding these Electrons in birds eye's, in the neuron transmitters in our brains, in elements, in fact in everything. Not only are they finding them, they can actually produce them or pair them themselves.
    Now imagine that during transmutation of a certain metal into another metal, located in this metal are trillions of entangled Electrons and atoms, what ever you do to one atom or Electron happens to the other instantly and the entire process relies on it?
    What if someone has metal with no entangled electrons and someone else does? Is there a way of ensuring the spin state of your target metal? Would it explain why some Alchemists are successful when others are not?
    How this is all linked to Alchemy is as mysterious as Alchemy itself and science is only just touching on the Quantum world and only understands a tiny bit about it but the more they look, the more they find entanglement, tunneling and teleportation effects which is teaching us slowly but surely that our perception of linear time is shackling us from understanding the truth.
    Life begins on the 49th day.

Concerning the Double-slit experiment there are much simpler explanations as well like a reflection!

https://physics.stackexchange.com/qu...lit-experiment

Many Quantum miracles can be explained with Electromagnetic retardation.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

+ Reply to Thread