Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Etheric Bugs

Etheric Bugs

I want to share with you an experience I had and am having which was initiated by meditation. I always believed meditation was a very important thing to do but laziness prevented me from starting on that journey. I would occasional meditate but it was once in a blue moon occurrence. Another major issue which prevented me from doing this was back pain. I am a tall individual and sitting in meditation posture triggers backache which gradually intensifies. Doing reclined meditation with eyes closed sends me to sleep.

Anyway last year after a birthday I decided I was going to start meditating every week by hook or by crook, I was determined and could not put this off any longer. At dawn I wake (which is hard because I am not a morning person) and meditate for an hour or so. After doing this daily for only two weeks I had my first experience with these Etheric spiders. After meditating for an hour I went back to sleep and when I woke I detected out of the corner of my eye movement at the corner of the ceiling so I turned to look. I could not believe what I was seeing. Walking slowly along the coving was a spider the size of a crab. I could not fucking believe my eyes and I was getting ready to fly out of that bed if that thing made any movement towards me but then as I was watching it walking it slowly faded from my vision. That was the first time I ever seen one of these things and I directly connect it with starting to meditate because in my entire life up to that point I had never seen one of these things. I have up to date now seen these things perhaps five times but never as big as the first one. I seen one directly above my bed on the ceiling approximately the size of a tarantula. At other times I have woke to see one scurry across my pillow.
    On the first occasion after seeing that large fucker I decided I was going to smoke the room out with incense whilst pointing a dagger and casting the things out...you can imagine the scene right

But I am convinced now that not only do these etheric bugs exist around us but I think they also cause health problems for some of us. I heard of this guy who decided to take Ayahuasca and during the vision he became aware of a spider like creature living on his chest over his heart. It had hooks on the ends of its legs which were dug into his heart and was feeding off his heart. Whilst in the jungle he started of try to heave up this creature and all the creatures of the forest cheered him on. It was stuck but with one last attempt he put everything into it and it came out his mouth. His friend who went with him remembered hearing him heaving during the ceremony. He laughed as he recalled that it sounded like his friend was heaving up from the pit of his soul.

The less spiritual you are the more likely it is that you are actually infected with one or more of these critters but I think most of us have one or two of these things feeding off us causing us health issues. The worst are sexually promiscuous people they are literally crawling with these things, so yeah stay away from hookers !

BTW I think those American-Indian dream catchers were developed to snare these things!

Blog Entries
    Sounds like quite the experience
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Hi, Luxus...

The same thing that your you describe, was happening to my, a few years ago.
    But while I was sleeping. I was waking up in the middle of the night, because I saw spiders to fall down from the ceiling of my room, on my chest.
    Sometimes it saw them to get under the sheets of my bed.
    The experience was so real, that I was looking under the sheets, and my clothes, to find them.

Now, that dream has gone... i guess.

Blog Entries
    Get a daily mystic.

Prey, invoke the Power of the Virgin Mary (Immaculate Alkhaest in a sense) upon them & yourself, and then the Heart of Christ (light of love), and finally, his Sacred Blood, this is the basic alchemical blessing of the demons around you. You can bless this way everything single things, even your 'future'.

It will clear all the nasty things around. They can't stand this light.

It is basic theurgy but it works well and you need nothing more.

Sometimes you'll find that "it is not coming", then bless the sky above and the earth below prior to any prayers, it will unlock the shells they sometimes put around in order to block you from your Spiritual Source of Power.

If you are not Christian, then maybe Kwan Yin instead of Marry, or Krishna, or whatever for the Blood and Love part. All these are just cultural references of universal archetypes.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Hi, Luxus...

The same thing that your you describe, was happening to my, a few years ago.
    But while I was sleeping. I was waking up in the middle of the night, because I saw spiders to fall down from the ceiling of my room, on my chest.
    Sometimes it saw them to get under the sheets of my bed.
    The experience was so real, that I was looking under the sheets, and my clothes, to find them.

Now, that dream has gone... i guess.
    I am awake when I see them so it is not a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Get a daily mystic.

Prey, invoke the Power of the Virgin Mary (Immaculate Alkhaest in a sense) upon them & yourself, and then the Heart of Christ (light of love), and finally, his Sacred Blood, this is the basic alchemical blessing of the demons around you. You can bless this way everything single things, even your 'future'.

It will clear all the nasty things around. They can't stand this light.

It is basic theurgy but it works well and you need nothing more.

Sometimes you'll find that "it is not coming", then bless the sky above and the earth below prior to any prayers, it will unlock the shells they sometimes put around in order to block you from your Spiritual Source of Power.

If you are not Christian, then maybe Kwan Yin instead of Marry, or Krishna, or whatever for the Blood and Love part. All these are just cultural references of universal archetypes.
    Thanks for that. I am not all that scared of the smaller ones but the first one the size of a crab is a different story

I happened to purchase a few UV laser pointers on Ebay a while back. I am actually looking forward to seeing the next one because I will get to see how it likes a UV laser. I suspect it will kill it outright but will have to wait to see.

Blog Entries
    You'll get more benefits from prayer than a uv laser, and you can pray everywhere, and it will desinfect things you'll never imagine being there. Just my 2cts.

Blog Entries
    Great advice Salazius

I have also had success in praying to the Great Mystery Within. We are all adaptations of universal Light, so if you can find your center, it is your connection to the Great Mystery, Christ, Buddha, etc. it is like speaking from the hearth, through the heart. Praying this way, you can work from the inside out. Most of the time I find that the sudden fear of being followed or attacked will move concentration away from ourselves, and we become fixated on the thing, which separates our Unity

But, I have only one such success with this method as far as etheric entities go, as I haven’t had many encounters lately.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Sprites will be sprites, I'm surprised to see that you guys are seeing these with shapes. Is the room dark? You eyes produce different chemicals in the dark and your brain interprets signals differently than when there is light. The only "astral bugs" that I've really seen were air spirits and I couldn't make out a shape. They looked like glowing bubbles and only appeared when I was in serious meditative states.

But the lights were on, so...

Anyway. Aside from my own personal fears, which tend to creep in when you see something "different" for the first time, I've not known any of these critters to be malignant in nature. I've never really seen them hurt anything. Not putting it past them, but the inhabitants of the astral realm, aside from not having corpeal bodies, aren't really that different I think from those of us in the physical realm. I don't think they are inherently "good" or "evil," just creatures. Some smarter than others. Some of those "air spirits," which I just called fairies for lack of a better term, got blamed for pushing windows open in a house I did a blessing on. I spotted them during the blessing, and mentioned them when the homeowner told me about stuff moving. One occasion, the owner was hot while sleeping and woke up to a freezing room with the window wide open. Maybe they were trying to be helpful?

Either way, interesting experience, thanks for sharing. The ones you are seeing might just be "astral pests" if they are really being annoying. They don't like metals like iron and steel, from what I've gathered, but that's more suspicion at this point as I haven't done too much actual testing to verify this. Been a while since I've seen them, I don't meditate as much as I used to, and now days, it's mostly for AP attempts.

You'll get more benefits from prayer than a uv laser, and you can pray everywhere, and it will desinfect things you'll never imagine being there. Just my 2cts.
    I dont doubt it for a second. These critters are obviously fairly low down and I imagine beings of a more exalted nature would make short work of them if successfully summoned. Low down as they may be I suspect these things can cause serious health problems, I suspect they are as venomous to our energetic body as physical arachnids can be to our physical bodies.

+ Reply to Thread