Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Etheric Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Sprites will be sprites, I'm surprised to see that you guys are seeing these with shapes. Is the room dark?
    I have only seen them during waking in the morning when the Sun has somewhat illuminated the room through the blinds.

As this is an Alchemy forum I thought it might be worth mentioning that Chinese Alchemists believed evil spirits would attempt to sabotage the success of their work. As a result they would often hang blessed swords around the furnace to repel malevolent spirits. The belief is that the stone emits a spiritual emanation which attracts spirits good and bad in the same way the light of a candle flame attracts moths.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Low down as they may be I suspect these things can cause serious health problems, I suspect they are as venomous to our energetic body as physical arachnids can be to our physical bodies.
    It's true, I've verified this, and verifying this everyday on my heath. One day a Demon, name beginning by B and controling insects (traditionnaly), put kgs of astral shells & eggs of insects in my astral body.
    As I suspected something wrong with me, I prayed and made the Triyambakham mantra to Shiva.

In the astral realm that night, I litterally shitted kilos of white eggs and white insects. They were designed to kill me of cancer at the age of 42. That's what I have been tell.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    As this is an Alchemy forum I thought it might be worth mentioning that Chinese Alchemists believed evil spirits would attempt to sabotage the success of their work. As a result they would often hang blessed swords around the furnace to repel malevolent spirits. The belief is that the stone emits a spiritual emanation which attracts spirits good and bad in the same way the light of a candle flame attracts moths.
    That's true. (They also sabotage my computer and internet box, and smartphones, and some of them sometimes plug on the phone, and after that the plugg device can't work until I bless it... go figure ! - that's why now I have sacred images and sigils (all blessed of course, at night on my technological things))

You have to at least a sacred image in you lab and next your flasks etc. Images of alchemy worth absolutely nothing, they are not sacred, so Annulus Platonis and Maiers unfortunately are not usefull for that. And swords or daggers are good things. Blessed with Geburah/Mars it is perfect. Also, having a perpetual oil lamp, or candle of beeswax can help tremendously, at the condition that it canno't fall and burn the place... but it is a solution. Incense are too volatile and work as dispellers only. I'd recommend over your house an orgonite device (a BIG one, because when you dabble with alchemy some big beasts can come to visit, and also some aliens - goog (rarely), neutral (creepy one, nothing worse than a neutral scientist taking you for his lab frog at night), and bad one).

I used to make, when I have room for it, a sacred magical circle, magick style. If you can't then use powdered antimony + lead + sulfur + sea salt. Or just sea salt if you can't do otherwise. Also sacred inscriptions and sigils on the athanor will help.

They can't stand happiness of the Sacred Familly, whatever the tradition : Joseph Jesus and Mary, or Parvati, Shiva, and Ganesh... All the Blessed Principles together and making a Stone.

Also, I have black mirror and orgonites of my confection I called "Blackhole", that makes a crusher and absorber of bad entities and energies, putting them back to earth.

But first and foremost, blessing you matters will help very much. Some caput are just pure absorbers of negativity and when they are yours... the link is direct.
    Salazius

My Works

Salazius ,

It is true what you say about incense/smudge such as white sage or Juniper. The burning of incense will only temporarily clear the room but once the effect wears off those things can come back. Eventually you need to either install something that will drive them away with the threat of destruction or you need a spirit trap to snare them and then dispose of them.

How do you know about this demon who infected you or was sent to infect you with these insects, do you practice magik, did you accidentally summon it etc?

Blog Entries
    How do you know about this demon who infected you or was sent to infect you with these insects, do you practice magik, did you accidentally summon it etc?
    How do I know, well, my guides told me, and the attack is his signature.
    I practice magick since 2000.

I'm wondering how people can accidentaly summon a demon. No I didn't summoned him, but when you practice seriously they come to know you, because you bother them in the business. Like maffia.
    Salazius

My Works

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    How do I know, well, my guides told me, and the attack is his signature.
    I practice magick since 2000.

I'm wondering how people can accidentaly summon a demon. No I didn't summoned him, but when you practice seriously they come to know you, because you bother them in the business. Like maffia.
    The most common way to summon a demon is by trying to perform Telekinesis, stop doing it.
    Life begins on the 49th day.

Blog Entries
    Through telekinesis? How do?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

I am awake when I see them so it is not a dream.
    Yes, Luxus, I understand that you see them awake.
    I just was thinking that for my, to see that spiders, it work only from my astral body, and not with my physical eyes.
    I dont know...

Looks like Taoist Alchemists have known about these etheric bugs for a very long time!

The cult of Immortality in Daoism is persistent and the diverse means for attaining such an objective would naturally coincide with eliminating the worms as chief adversaries in the adept’s quest.
    These parasites, which sometimes took the form of actual worms in the body, also existed on a more subtle dimension and were of great concern to Daoist aspirants (though it may well be presumptuous to refer to them in past tense). Gradually there was conceived as being an equally grand heavenly hierarchy—as above, so below—that was to torment the ethereal souls in a multidimensional fashion. There are many variations and numbers, but the majority of Daoist schools recognize three major “worms” (san-ch’ung) or “corpse demons” (san-shih) that feed on the cereals, or “The Five Grains,” ingested by their human host.
    The Japanese medical texts are full of similar demon-worms, some requiring magical or potent treatment

1. The "ambush worm" (fuchong) saps people's strength by feeding off their essence and blood.

2. The "coiling worm" (huichong) infests the body in pairs of male and female that live above and below the heart, consuming the host's blood.

3. The "inch-long white worm" (cun baichong) chews into the stomach, weakening the inner organs and damaging the digestive track

4. The "flesh worm" (rouchong) causes itching and weakens the sinews and back.

5. The "lung worm" (feichong) causes coughing, phlegm buildup, and difficulty in breathing.

6. The "stomach worm" (weichong) consumes food from its host's stomach, causing hunger.

7. The "obstructing worm" (gechong) dulls the senses induces drowsiness and causes nightmares.

8. The "red worm" (chichong) causes stagnation of the blood and pneuma, heaviness in the waist, and ringing in the ear.

9. The "wriggling worm" (qiaochong) causes itching sores on the skin and tooth decay.
    The Three Worms, as mentioned, feed off the 5 Grains (rice, millet, wheat, oats, and beans) and bloody foods while yoking the body “firmly to the earthly realm and to prevent any refinement of internal energies or attainment of immortality (Arthur 2006).” A primary method of eliminating the Three Corpses was to simply cut off their chief source of nourishment, namely the 5 Grains.
    "As the Dayou zhang (Verse of Great Existence) says:

The five grains are chisels cutting life away,

Making the five organs stink and shorten our spans.

Once entered into our stomach,

There's no more chance to live quite long.

To strive for complete avoidance of all death

Keep your intestines free of excrement!"
    A supernatural affliction might be cured with supernatural methods as well which brings up the subject of talismanic water, which were spells that were written on paper, probably in magical cinnabar ink, that were burned. The ashes were added to water and drinking it would kill the worms.

-------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-19-2018 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Quote fix.

+ Reply to Thread