Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Gospel of the Shroom

Blog Entries

The Gospel of the Shroom

The Great Canterbury Psalter is an amazing book that has some very interesting imagery. What is most amazing is the ability of art historians, scholars and theologians to basically be blind to what is so clearly in front of them. The mainstream notion is also that what you see are "trees". Hmm... Am I too biased, because I can only see ONE thing?

This plate below shows the Creation, and first the Great Architect in the sky uses some Masonic tools, followed by creating the sky/cosmos... then he creates what clearly looks like (to me) some mushrooms... and then he creates... some mushrooms... then animals and humans... and then more mushrooms, and then in the Garden of Eden the forbidden fruit grows from a mushroom... then some more mushrooms...

Here is another image from this manuscript, looks like someone is tripping...

Below is another famous fresco in the in Plaincourault Chapel, in France.

Apparently to mainstream science/history/art this fresco (above) depicts this:

It does not depict this:

And the list goes on and on and on and on... there are countless examples like this.

What we have here is one of two things:

1. either the phd people of the world and dumb cunts
    2. or "someone" is trying to keep the legacy of the Eleusinian Mysteries a secret, although thanks to certain pioneers and the Internet they have failed miserably
    Short history lesson:

The nomadic and shamanic Siberian tribes (that moved across Russia and Northern Europe, and also into North America, and then later south towards the Amazon) had a mushroom "religion", that the Roman Empire and the Greeks adopted/mixed with their own traditions... eventually the origin was lost, but the echo remains i.e. we still have the mushroom imagery in Christianity and in our Christian celebrations, like Christ Mass etc.

Conclusion: it's time to praise Jesus and embrace Christianity as it should be embraced...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    This is really the only reason, when asked about my denomination, that I still answer Christian lol

Those are wonderful paintings, by the way.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Being a bit hard on the PhD's of the world Awani, there are very good well researched books out there - but they don't fit the narrative - e.g. Ott's "Persephone's Quest: Entheogens and the Origins of Religion" by Yale University Press no less.

Everything from Santa Claus and flying reindeer, presents under the tree, to hunting for dotted multicolored Easter "eggs" makes a bit more sense from this perspective.
    Most aren't ready to ingest the original mass, to become "god eaters", and hence the substitutes, just as the master in freemasonry is murdered and buried in a particular manner waiting to be rediscovered by the individual when ready.

Awani, there is a book called "Ploughing the Clouds, The Search for Irish Soma" By Peter Lamborn Wilson, I think you would like it.

Peter Lamborn Wilson aka Hakim Bey

The video below leaves you hungry for more

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 02-27-2018 at 12:41 PM.

If our consciousness originated in the use of entheogens then how conscious are the dolphins?

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

I have to say that video has little relation to the book I mentioned. The book is about the search for the Irish equivalent of vedic Soma. In Irish mythology there is frequent mention of food stuffs that if one eats or drinks them they either become inspired with the gift of poetry or they are transported to the Celtic other world where they meet the Celtic gods. The book examines these story's and concludes that the Irish were eating hallucinogenic mushrooms of the type seen in Awanis post. I dont agree with his conclusion but it is one of the few books that examines use of entheogens within western (in this case Irish) culture.

Yes, I listened to the talk and realised this myself, but he did mention that he had run out of time in that particular talk
    and that he had only covered about two fifths of what he wanted to say.

Thoroughly enjoyed the talk however

Ghislain

Maeldun and his crew also experience an "Isle of Intoxicating Wine Fruits:"

They were now a long time tossed about on the great billows, when at length they came in view of an island with many trees on it. These trees were somewhat like hazels, and they were laden with a kind of fruit which the voyagers had not seen before, extremely large, and not very different in appearance from apples, except that they had a rough, berry-like rind. After the crew had plucked all the fruit off one small tree, they cast lots who should try them, and the lot fell on Maildun. So he took some of them, and, squeezing the juice into a vessel, drank it. It threw him into a sleep of intoxication so deep that he seemed to be in a trance rather than in a natural slumber, without breath or motion, and with the red foam on his lips. And from that hour till the same hour next day, no one could tell whether he was living or dead. When he awoke next day, he bade his people to gather as much of the fruit as they could bring away with them; for the world, as he told them, never produced anything of such surpassing goodness. They pressed out the juice of the fruit till they had filled all their vessels; and so powerful was it to produce intoxication and sleep, that, before drinking it, they had to mix a large quantity of water with it to moderate its strength.
    http://www.lycaeum.org//~lux/features/irshsoma.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    I dont agree with his conclusion but it is one of the few books that examines use of entheogens within western (in this case Irish) culture.
    Apart from the Mysteries there is no psychedelic use in western culture, which is the reason western culture is such a fuck up. However if we talk geographically (Europe, North America, Australia) there is little doubt that there is psychedelic usage amongst the indigenous of those parts of the world... in fact psychedelic usage is a world-wide phenomenon. Only the White Modern Man has turned its back on it... so with this in mind I would not class old Irish culture as "western"... rather Pagan... even tough that word is on equal footing with terms like Nigger... Pagan was used by the Orthodox Church people to describe heretical practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsblood View Post
    Being a bit hard on the PhD's of the world...
    I stand by my claim regarding phd-degrees... it is illusionary and in fact Universities were initially invented to provide loyal administrators to further the agenda of the Rulers. So fuck them!

Just because you have a degree does not mean you know anything. It does not mean you do not know something, but this kind of bow your head and worship something a phd muppet says is - to me - ridiculous. I have for years now said that I want to get a phd myself, ONLY... only so I can write a book called "phd is bullshit". Because, ironically, no one will believe me unless I have one myself.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread