Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Physical Immortality... on THIS Earth?

Blog Entries
    For the record gold diamonds jewels are worthless to most on the path of Dao.
    There are so many spiritual aspirants and alchemists to who find gold useless to.
    Not because gold has no value but because gold has no real value outside civilisation. A civilisation seen as a deception.
    Its a tool and a dependency within civilisation, something monks wanted to live without,
    so they left and endeavoured to live without it. Freedom to them. Gold becomes just another rock.
    Whether you like it or not most of the worlds immortality practices ( alchemy to ) came from men preoccupied with non-materialistic world view.
    Men were after immortality free from bondage, that included money.
    The desire for riches has always been seen morally as unhealthy, this is not because the riches themselves are bad
    but because the desire for them can cloud a persons morality.
    Gold is just a rock, within civilisation it can do good for people or bad for them, outside of civilisation it's pretty useless.
    So to most seeking immortality ( who end up outside civilisation ) its not important.

Blog Entries
    Gold does have many uses that are outside of the scope of a currency. Gold plated omputer and audio connectors are used because of the perfect data transfer. Gold foil is used in space travel for various shielding applications. Sir issac Newton died praparing a type of 'golden glass' such as is written about in Revelations. This gold glass could have very interesting properties that we do not yet understand. And then of course there is the spagyric 'Oil of Gold' which has actually been pushed through clinical trials buy Robert A Bartlett and was lroven to improve blood chemistry!!

Just to name a few examples. Its sad that the stuff is just being stockpiled by the wealthy and not really being used for its good purposes.

... oh.. and another JDP banning. Sigh... some people can just never change their ways.... lol.

I hope he publishes his book on transmutations one day.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Gold does have many uses that are outside of the scope of a currency. Gold plated omputer and audio connectors are used because of the perfect data transfer. Gold foil is used in space travel for various shielding applications. Sir issac Newton died praparing a type of 'golden glass' such as is written about in Revelations. This gold glass could have very interesting properties that we do not yet understand. And then of course there is the spagyric 'Oil of Gold' which has actually been pushed through clinical trials buy Robert A Bartlett and was lroven to improve blood chemistry!!

Just to name a few examples. Its sad that the stuff is just being stockpiled by the wealthy and not really being used for its good purposes.

... oh.. and another JDP banning. Sigh... some people can just never change their ways.... lol.

I hope he publishes his book on transmutations one day.

Its only really valuable valuable to those of us who know how to work with it, open it, extract from it, use its like to draw more like, kill it and reanimate it higher than before, etc etc, etc
    To the rest, its just a shiny rock that idiots covet due to the illusionary value of "money", and again, "shininess" which, to some, errantly equates to "prestige". lol

Its not necessary, and for all intents and purposes, is a more complicated way of doing things... "way of the rich" and all that. Good for showcasing of Principles. Such can be done more easily elsewhere.

That being said, I enjoy it - much as I used to enjoy working with the roses and acorns when I was younger and more broke. lol
    Personal calling and genuine enjoyment is the only reason to pursue any particular path. The rest is empty, and its all fleeting. (which is half the fun. )

With that; life is fleeting, and yet already continuous. You change forms, you don't really die.
    We ate from the tree of knowledge... they took the tree of life away... but with the right knowledge (gnosis/Da'at), we see we didn't need it anyway. We move from form to form, like a snake shedding its skin. A micro of the Macro. Immortality, physically, on this and every other realm, is at hand. Just takes the eyes to see it.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    We ate from the tree of knowledge... they took the tree of life away... but with the right knowledge (gnosis/Da'at), we see we didn't need it anyway. We move from form to form, like a snake shedding its skin. A micro of the Macro. Immortality, physically, on this and every other realm, is at hand. Just takes the eyes to see it.
    Immortality presumes at least that once you achieved something, you won't have to achieve it again.

E.g., a lot of countries have absurd anti-humane military law - you need to serve in army away from your family for at least a year. Usually you have to eat low quality intoxicated food and have to deal with low-minded individuals, harsh, rude and aggressive. Once it was about to happen to me, I decided that I will finish my life but I won't allow such monstrosity, which is basically arrest for over 1 year and constant humiliation (especially if to consider that I am gay). I managed to solve this issue by a help of good medics.

But now when suicidal thoughts come into my head, I shrug them off, realizing that if I reincarnate there is big probability that I will have to meet all those horrors again, that I have to visit that cesspool which is school and similar social institutes if not worse, I could grow on streets (in third world country).

Seth-Ra, you speak about these things in such a relaxed manner because you NEVER truly experienced Death being near you, you never had to consider putting end to your life because of horrific life circumstances. But once you combine it with "immortality with reincarnation" you will receive sadism being taken in absolute - having to deal with terrific shit again and again and again and yet again.
    -----------------------
    People can simulate how good is "immortality in reincarnation". Give away everything you have (even your last underpants), save money only for one-way ticket to some third world country (preferably the one with ongoing war, e. g. Syria). Burn all the bridges with all your relatives and friends. There you go - simulation of "immortality in reincarnation". Lots of "fun", isn't it?

I will give 1 billion USD to everyone here who will die and them come back to me from afterlife. But first, they need to give me all their current belongings I think it is very good deal, I doubt we have dollar billionaires here, everyone can participate, I will be able to find these money for everyone who will prove me that I am wrong and that they are actually immortal and death is just minor issue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    Seth-Ra, you speak about these things in such a relaxed manner because you NEVER truly experienced Death being near you,
    Actually, he (Seth-Ra) DID experience death near him. He will elaborate if he wants to. Don't know about the rest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Actually, he (Seth-Ra) DID experience death near him. He will elaborate if he wants to. Don't know about the rest.
    Warmheart claimed similar things about me. Perhaps knowledge of other peoples experiences should be kept to a minimum.

Also it is all about attitudes. I have met, and are friends with, a lot of people that have a very positive outlook on life and next life... regardless of the horrors they have gone through.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I strangely somewhat agree with both Awani and Warmheart

I (mostly) DO see this "realm" as a backstabbing cacophony of rotten zombie shit, but this does not negate the necessity of having a "positive" outlook with regard to what one needs/wants to accomplish here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I strangely somewhat agree with both Awani and Warmheart

I (mostly) DO see this "realm" as a backstabbing cacophony of rotten zombie shit, but this does not negate the necessity of having a "positive" outlook with regard to what one needs/wants to accomplish here.
    In this instance I only agree with Awani.

I see this world as an initiation... and the "harder" the experience hopefully the "greater" the initiation. It is all temporary anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    People can simulate how good is "immortality in reincarnation". Give away everything you have (even your last underpants), save money only for one-way ticket to some third world country (preferably the one with ongoing war, e. g. Syria). Burn all the bridges with all your relatives and friends. There you go - simulation of "immortality in reincarnation". Lots of "fun", isn't it?

I will give 1 billion USD to everyone here who will die and them come back to me from afterlife. But first, they need to give me all their current belongings I think it is very good deal, I doubt we have dollar billionaires here, everyone can participate, I will be able to find these money for everyone who will prove me that I am wrong and that they are actually immortal and death is just minor issue
    This argument is as valid - from my perspective - as the argument that "if this reality is an illusion jump of a cliff then". I don't think you have perceived the "concept" put forward or you wouldn't compose such a statement. To me what you suggest sounds ridiculous. I think you need to re-phrase above quote in order for me to comment on it "better", because as it is written now I cannot.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Keeping only "positive" outlook on life/death it is like accepting the problem as something natural and doing nothing about it. It is like letting your cat alone for a walk where hundreds of fierce hounds are constantly around, and getting a "positive" outlook about that, basically dooming your cat and doing nothing about if it dies (which is mostly assured to happen) or not.

My examples and words perhaps were too harsh and severe, but one thing is to talk about death when everything in your life is ok, the other thing is to talk about it having been constantly near death and constantly getting low blows from this world. Experience is entirely different and totally unlikable. And some specific things can turn this life in utter soul-destroying Hell, because they totally murder hope. It seems that some people get lucky and didn't experience this REAL Hell on this Earth, but that's just makes them armchair experts (and that's why I am offering to get real experience first, like with simulating reincarnation in my post above, which is one of many ways to get direct experience on the subject, but people will find 1000 reasons to not do that and continue to speak about how they adore "reincarnation" and how it is a good thing and how it brings quality experience).

This is part of what Ancient Knowledge is about - getting out of control of death. It would be good to come closer to this topic. I think that if people believe in inherent immortality, adore idea of reincarnation and other such things, with all their knowledge being based mostly on pure faith, they better stick with churches and other brainwashing institutes.

So let's come closer to the topic of this thread: Physical Immortality. Let's discuss things like what Kibric mentioned about immortality via elements, getting care of your skin by the help of methylene blue and stuff like this. There are many interesting researches and ways about that with whole Traditions being based around that. While "inherent immortality" is bullshit which was produced by world religions, when they were bathing other nations in blood and destroying their legacy, spreading rotten words about god, divinity and death after life, with stupid New Age receiving their relay in spreading lies and profanation.

I need to remind people here that Alchemy is also directly connected with physical immortality. I am not speaking about New Age idiotic version of "alchemy" and imbeciles like Karl Jung. I see people don't like New Age but they still cling to its rotten ideas. I think that people should read more classic books and less crap which was published in the last 2-3 centuries to return back on track. I also can't recommend Rene Guenon enough (which is one of few exceptions to the rule of "2-3 centuries"), though I don't really like his chosen way, but he was clearly explaining difference between rotten new age, demonic science of modern mankind and authentic Knowledge, so his books will be of great help to those who are lost in "immortality in reincarnations", "inherent immortality of soul", "we choose our parents" and other bizarre New Age ideas.

Hi Warmheart

Are you suggesting that Alchemy might open a doorway out of this hell ?

+ Reply to Thread