Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 93

Thread: Physical Immortality... on THIS Earth?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,913
    Blog Entries
    65
    Plus; i dont think it makes you beautiful either so if your ugly then your still going to be ugly, stone or no stone lol
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,913
    Blog Entries
    65
    It says in the book of mormon that Jesus made three of his original deciples immortal on THIS Earth. And also three of his 12 american deciples (we are talking pre-aztec here)

    So according to scripture; there are at least 6 blokes walking around this earth in perfected bodies; able to hide their appearance, and show themselves to any worthy people whenever they wish "for the good of humanity".
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Plus; i dont think it makes you beautiful either so if your ugly then your still going to be ugly, stone or no stone lol
    Just as well I'm a 6ft6 hansom devil then

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    342
    Blog Entries
    7
    Just as well I'm a 6ft6 hansom devil then
    You are a chiselled Greek god

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,913
    Blog Entries
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    You are a chiselled Greek god
    Thats what she said.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    400
    To the Taoist Alchemists creating the pill of immortality was the first step which culminated in de-materialising your body and flying to the purple palace under the pole-star to hangout with the other immortals in a shambala like realm. So all the alchemists who achieve physical immortality on this Earth eventually pack bags and head off.

    In Tibet they call this kind of de-materialisation rainbow body. The body is consumed (like the phoenix) and sometimes only the feet are left. Kinda reminds me of what we call spontaneous human combustion.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bridger Mountains
    Posts
    1,944
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    To the Taoist Alchemists creating the pill of immortality was the first step which culminated in de-materialising your body and flying to the purple palace under the pole-star to hangout with the other immortals in a shambala like realm. So all the alchemists who achieve physical immortality on this Earth eventually pack bags and head off.
    Technically, the first step for the Taoist alchemists was to become a “Man Immortal amongst Men.” This achievement is a prerequisite for the alchemical work, and has to do more with yoga and martial arts, music, herbalism and philosophy than anything alchemical. It doesn’t give you immortality, but it does give you a fully developed and “charged” physical body in order to begin developing the “Immortal Fetus” which only a “Man Immortal Amongst Men” is capable of instructing and developing.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Technically, the first step for the Taoist alchemists was to become a “Man Immortal amongst Men.” This achievement is a prerequisite for the alchemical work, and has to do more with yoga and martial arts, music, herbalism and philosophy than anything alchemical. It doesn’t give you immortality, but it does give you a fully developed and “charged” physical body in order to begin developing the “Immortal Fetus” which only a “Man Immortal Amongst Men” is capable of instructing and developing.
    That would be the western equivalent of the seven liberal arts, yes nobody can succeed in this art without first having a grounding in natural philosophy even western alchemists state this. In addition to this nobody succeeds who has not been first chosen by God.

    Taoist alchemists must also destroy the etheric demon worms within their body by abstaining from meat and the five grains. Before taking the pill of immortality one must fast and take nothing but water until the intestine/stomach is completely empty. The smell of food digesting in the stomach or faeces sitting in the bowls is a smell repugnant to the immortals. One must bathe on the day the pill is to be taken and then facing the Sun take the pill and be transported to the realm of the immortals. Western alchemists rarely talk about diet or fasting though I feel they intuitively knew what to do.

    When you speak of the immortal fetus I think you are talking about the later neidan tradition. The older waidan tradition of producing the pill of immortality is closer to what westerners understand as alchemy.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bridger Mountains
    Posts
    1,944
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    When you speak of the immortal fetus I think you are talking about the later neidan tradition. The older waidan tradition of producing the pill of immortality is closer to what westerners understand as alchemy.
    Yes, this is what I was talking about, and I agree.

    From what I’ve been researching, the Immortal Fetus is also called “Spirit Immortal”
    And the actual physical immortality is the “Earth Immortal”.

    The two can be practiced separately and achieved fully, but both are required to attain Celestial or Heavenly Immortality.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    400
    The immortal fetus is one of a few veritys of Chinese yoga. I think it actually has Buddhist roots rather then Taoist roots. The process is detailed in the Hui-ming ching. First one visualises a fetus being nourished in the lower abdomen (dantian) where it is nourished by the circulation of breath (Qi). Next this fetus moves up to the heart or middle dantian as it develops. Further to this it exits the top of the head and is attached to the physical body of the adept by an etheric umbilical cord. Further to this it goes on short journeys away from the physical body (astral projection) still attached by this ethric cord. Finally the etheric cord is broken an the fully formed immortal golden body travels to the celestial abode of the immortals.

    As far as I understand it the Taoist forms of yoga are trying to create the jindan in the lower abdomen by refining jing however they consider it to be a subtle chemical process rather then the formation of a living entity of human form. In the Taoist version the adept himself is transformed by the circulation of the jindan and he attains the golden immortal body by transmuting his physical body via the jindan.

    The problem I have with the immortal fetus technique is that it is possible to self hypnotise oneself to visualise these things with repetitive visualisation. What would happen for example if one instead of visualising a human fetus visualised a bird or a dragon instead?

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts