Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

As this topic is becoming part of pop culture it may be wise to get ahead of it a bit. There is now even a movie with this title and conspiracy sites and twitter increasingly mentions this topic.

When emotive revelations hit mass consciousness there is knee jerk reaction and the baby tends to get thrown out with the bathwater; "woke" individuals are already posting extracts from Alchemical texts and images and interpreting them in a uninformed way as to associate Alchemy with this aberration.

Alchemy indicates that there is limitless abundance available once opposites have been reconciled. There is something more beyond the Pillars of Hercules, a place of Beauty, waiting to be (re)discovered. That magical place however also disappears when the other two towers are knocked down, but reading the tides - rectification is at hand.

In contrast to Alchemy and Transmutation, those who utilize parasitic / vampiric practices to fearfully maintain a place in their imagined food chain will find that....

In general throwing weight behind one of the teams on the chess board leads to getting more stuck in temporal games that have been played ad nauseum - aim for a Golden Mean.

I didn't have a clue what you were talking about Dragonsblood, I had never heard the word Adrenochrome, so
    for others like me I will put a description here.

Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine).

Effect on the brain
    Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test subjects) conducted in the 1950s and 1960s reported that adrenochrome triggered psychotic reactions such as thought disorder, derealization, and euphoria. Researchers Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond claimed that adrenochrome is a neurotoxic, psychotomimetic substance and may play a role in schizophrenia and other mental illnesses. In what they called the "adrenochrome hypothesis", they speculated that megadoses of vitamin C and niacin could cure schizophrenia by reducing brain adrenochrome. However, these hypotheses have never been scientifically accepted; adrenochrome is not currently believed to have any psychedelic properties.
    Source:

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    I first studied this topic way back in 1999... then lost interest in about 2002... so I was surprised to see the word pop up again so many years later. There were some conspiracies, if I recall correctly, in which adrenochrome was used by the rich as some sort of cocaine drug.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    There were some conspiracies, if I recall correctly, in which adrenochrome was used by the rich as some sort of cocaine drug.

Where did they get this from?

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Peoples heads

Its better to stay in the safe pretty world
    its best to dismiss it as ridiculous conspiracy
    its easier for us
    confronted by the reality and it will never leave you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    There were some conspiracies, if I recall correctly, in which adrenochrome was used by the rich as some sort of cocaine drug.

There is a documentary which mentions it called “the weird ways of the elite” I think. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Peoples heads
    Actually, it’s taken from the bloodstream or extracted from the adrenals.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread