Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Schema Illustrato Della Grande Opera

Blog Entries

Schema Illustrato Della Grande Opera

A fantastic text.
    If only all texts were so clear and generous then there would be little trouble in our work.

Ive been attepting to translate this myself however Schmuldvich did make a good point.. I dont speak Italian!!

Is there per-chance an english copy afloat? Or perhaps, since it is such a short text, we might recieve a translation here from someone with the capacity?

Please and Thankyou. EM
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Alexbr and Alexfr speak fluent Italian and both seem totally down to help the Alchemy cause, so checking with one of them might be worth it!

Let me know if you get a English translation; I'm interested!

I wonder why do you think that this text is fantastic, clear and generous if you don't speak Italian?

I did read it, this work is rather obscuring and doesn't help in understanding the works of alchemists. While on its own it might look clear (if not overly sophisticated), it doesn't help in shedding light on other works. It also feels very soulless, it sounds almost like some vulgar chemistry, and I think that works of alchemists were describing something, which have no scientific terms made for that. That's how I see it. I think there should be something more to it.

Google translation is not so bad:

https://translate.google.com/transla...-text=&act=url

The mystery will always be the first matter of the alchemists.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    The mystery will always be the first matterS of the alchemists.
    Fixed.

Blog Entries
    Ive been using google translate and have a rough idea what the text says. I was just hoping that someone with fluent italian skills could give me their impression on what the text says.

This is the grand opus and has nothing to do with other alchemical works. It is the ultimate work; and yes it does appear to suggest that the first matter is a composite of three seperste things. My personal opinion is that they are different types of salts. However; i could be totally wrong.

I know that one of the starting matters is SaltPetre, however, this could very well be talking about an ammoniacal salt found in "Our Sea".....

My biggest query is in what the starting matters are also.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    This is the grand opus and has nothing to do with other alchemical works.
    Grand Opus = Magnum Opus = Great Work = the whole point of Alchemy

imho hi Warmheart i agree with you
    this text is not interesting this text is very generic and not deep there are not clear indication is only very general imho

Blog Entries
    I found it very helpful, in that it is a clear symbolic representation of the entire opus. It also clearly defines the names of certain characters that pop up for those who didnt know.

Im not sure exactly why you dont absolutely love it, but thats okay we all have different tastes

hi elisirmixer
    I - we work and study research and experiment with priority on texts and manuscripts operational RC and as always I say interesting things serious and explicit or at least quite explicit and truly operational I - we know well who did it and it is one that we consider an incapable and one who plays only with smoky and not with the roast

my best regard
    hi elisirmixer
    io -noi lavoro studio e ricerco e sperimento su in priorita su testi e manoscritti RC operativi e a noi come sempre dico interessano cose serie ed esplicite o quanto meno abbastanza esplicite e veramente operative io noi conosco chi lo ha fatto ed uno che riteniamo un incapace e uno che gioca solo col fumoso e niente arrosto
    Last edited by alfr; 03-03-2018 at 01:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread