Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dream: visit from the Gods

Blog Entries

Dream: visit from the Gods

This morning I had an excellent and amazing dream. As always words do not do it justice. It was not a lucid dream per se. I had no control over the dream, and I was fully a part of it - yet I could rewind and see things again etc. Semi-lucid I guess.

Anyway it begins with myself and some friends having to destroy a demon, bit fuzzy but along the lines of killing one of our friends so he could kill the demon. You could only kill it if you were dead. And when the demon was dead the slayer came back to life. So we did this.

Then a few months/years went by, and we had to kill another demon. Which we did. I abbreviate, but so far these sequences were blockbuster action movies in their own right, but nothing impressive compared to what is next.

So after killing the second demon we found some scroll that told us that there was one more demon on the way to our world. But this one was the Master Demon. So far these demons had been demonic and devil-like. Monsters. However when the main demon came the dream changed genre. It was no longer a horror-action dream, but it became sci-fi/drama.

Imagine Godzilla walking between the skyscrapers of a large city, but then imagine the creature to be 20 times larger. So basically the top of the skyscraper only reached the creatures knees. It was huge.

But this creature, I would say more a being, was not like a monster at all. Very hard to describe, but it looked awesome. It was turquoise, with white patterns all over. It had two arms and two legs. Its head was very weird. It did not have a face, somehow the head looked like a square, a box, that was moving and changing shape. I can't explain it. All in all this being looked fresh, ancient, super modern, super futuristic, yet shamanic/old school at the same time. It was actually an alien being from another part of the universe, but not from this universe.

It appeared in the city in an instant. It did not travel there through a wormhole or with a ship. It was there in a second. I was on the ground, seeing it in the distance. It was towering up towards the sky. Everybody in the city took to the streets and looked in awe.

Then it spoke, in English to me... but it spoke whatever language the listener could understand. For me it was English. It said something like this, and the words boomed across the world:

"Ye petty humans, so small and petty, always in arguments, greedy, small and narrow minds, ye deserve not the glory of the universe, you supply nothing but anger and lies..."

And on and on it went. Everybody became nervous. After all it seemed like the human race was getting a speech just before the whole planet was about to be destroyed.

For some reason I started screaming at it, and what I screamed was "gay gay gay". It was the same tone as saying "that's gay", or "whiny bitch" or "are you on the rag". It had nothing to do with any homosexuality, it was basically a chant I did to emphazise that this alien creature was whiny (like a whiny woman). It was weird because calling someone "gay" for being whiny is not something I do... in my waking state I would call such a person a wimp or simply whiny... but in the dream, for some reason, the more mainstream-male-macho vernacular was used (like men who call men that cry for "faggots"). Anyway the essence of it was that we bullied this massive alien being towering over us, with words.

People around me started to scream such things as well. Then I saw a person I knew had connections with the President. I told him to tell the governments, that they should inform the whole world to do what we did.

So that is what happened. The alien vanished instantly. The human race had bullied it away. There was a sense it was gone, or perhaps it would come back angry. But nothing happened.

A few days went by and suddenly rumours came that things had appeared. New technology, new futuristic things that were the essence of perfection. I went to see these things myself. A scientist explained to me how perfect these objects were. So perfect that perfection itself became flawed. Machines that were 100% ecological, no battery and could produce whatever we wanted without effort or waste forever. Stuff like that.

I cried. I feell to my knees and wept in awe. I felt such a massive gratitude.

The alien being that the human race had bullied, had sent these gifts. It had come to liberate us, not destroy us.

Then I woke up.

Last edited by Awani; 03-13-2018 at 02:45 PM. Reason: typo + clarify
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    When I told this to my wife she said that if you focus less on being whiny you might accomplish amazing things. This made sense to me. That I was that alien being, after all who knows how weird we look when we see our true selves.

But even that aside, for me, the dream has so many levels that it stands on its own. My words did it little justice. Honestly I still feel exhausted, like I have actually seen/experienced this for real. It was on that level.

I wish I could draw this alien "god". It was amazing.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    The monster could also be reffering to "your mama" telling you to stop crying.

Dam those childhood memories
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I'm sure in the not to distant future we will have dream/thought recorders,
    not just audio/video but will record all of our senses.

It could be so interesting to watch the videos of our childhood dreams/thoughts.

An offside of this technology is the probability that all these devises will be
    hooked into the AI mainframe for good or bad who knows ?

If we had it now we could all be watching your dream.

Blog Entries
    It's funny, some dreams remain in your mind as clear as a memory. During the day I had to keep reminding myself that Earth had not had an encounter with a giant inter dimensional God-head that brought gifts from the future, alas.

Blog Entries
    Seems like you’re forgetting about Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, etc

These “giant inter dimensional god-heads” all brought gifts from the future. That’s why there still relevant today!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Jesus did not look like this:

A quick google search and photoshop composite... mainly to provide a sense, and a size, to what I mean (actually looking at it now, the alien being looks a bit too short).

Now imagine you are standing on the ground in that city there.

If only they had known that in Sodom and Gomorrah, I wonder what they said that pissed him, her, it off.

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 03-14-2018 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Gender correction

it was ai

nb there was a massive solar storm today

+ Reply to Thread