Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mirin Dajo

Blog Entries

Mirin Dajo

I linked this once in a thread, but seeing as its alchemy forums and i cant find
    a thread on this guy i think he deserves one

Arnold Gerrit Henskes (Mirin Dajo)
    This video is funny but good quality

the wiki
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirin_Dajo
    What do you guys think ?

He probably drank some of this before carrying out the operation.

Ghislain

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    I linked this once in a thread, but seeing as its alchemy forums and i cant find
    a thread on this guy i think he deserves one

Arnold Gerrit Henskes (Mirin Dajo)
    This video is funny but good quality

the wiki
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirin_Dajo
    What do you guys think ?
    "The Man Who Defies Death (1947)"... apparently not well enough, as he was dead by 1948.

If you drive a thin enough needle through the body anyone can survive it, even if it punchers your heart. It is when the diameter exceeds your bodies ability to repair that hole within a given time that you die.

Blog Entries
    apparently not well enough, as he was dead by 1948.
    yes the wiki is readable

@Luxus
    If you drive a thin enough needle through the body anyone can survive it, even if it punchers your heart. It is when the diameter exceeds your bodies ability to repair that hole within a given time that you die
    Thanks i didn't know that, i was curious as to how he avoided bleeding

Blog Entries
    You can do a lot of intense stuff with the right mindset... however this guy in particular seemed to take it a bit too far. But there is little doubt, and plenty of scientific evidence, that shows that the key to survival is the correct mindset. That is why the "western" world is so weak... and at risk of collapse, because we have managed to create a culture of weak minded, easily triggered, over-sensitive pussies.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    That is why the "western" world is so weak... and at risk of collapse, because we have managed to create a culture of weak minded, easily triggered, over-sensitive pussies.
    can i get you some buckshot for that whiskey ?
    maybe another dead animal head for your wall ?
    how about a pair of goggles that tag and highlight all the communists rooting around your bins ?
    so you can shoot them with this

Blog Entries
    No need to shoot such people, just use the wrong gender pronoun and their heads explode.

It is a privilege to not have to worry about which pronoun someone is going to use for you based on how they perceive your gender. If you have this privilege, yet fail to respect someone else’s gender identity, it is not only disrespectful and hurtful, but also oppressive. - quote from random University website

A few years ago someone here in the forum incorrectly referred to me as "she". How did I feel? I giggled and went about my day.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I'm just ribbing ya
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xpsg9
    Edit - sorry i cant blasted dailymotion link to display the video
    Last edited by Kibric; 03-15-2018 at 01:42 AM. Reason: arghhhh dailymotion link

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    You can do a lot of intense stuff with the right mindset... however this guy in particular seemed to take it a bit too far. But there is little doubt, and plenty of scientific evidence, that shows that the key to survival is the correct mindset. That is why the "western" world is so weak... and at risk of collapse, because we have managed to create a culture of weak minded, easily triggered, over-sensitive pussies.

Too many Soy Boys ya reacon

Check this out: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oymf18yaOq0
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread