Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shooting stars - any significance

Shooting stars - any significance

I live in a large metro area and there's tons of light pollution so definitely hard to see a lot of stars at night. Been living here for +30 years and suddenly in the last 2 months I saw 2 shooting stars. First I thought I was lucky to have seen them but then decided that since I had not seen them in 30+ years, chances of me seeing 2 in 2 months was quite low... so about a week ago, I rationalized to myself that this was most likely an optical illusion of some kind, e.g., a light bouncing off a car or something that made it look like I was seeing shooting stars.

So after having 'resolved' the mystery of shooting stars, tonight while I was driving home with my wife, we both saw a shooting star while driving on a deserted road, so I can't use the excuse that it was another optical illusion. There was no mistaking the shooting star for both of us so now I've seen them 3 times in about 2-3 months. Is there any significance to this or just lucky coincidence? I would like to believe that there is some significance given the stark difference in occurrence - 0 in 30 years and 3 in 3 months.

Any insight, good omen, bad or neutral, would be greatly appreciated.

i saw a ton of em the night me and someone I know saw an unquestionably bonafide UFO.

maybe it is related?

Blog Entries
    I think you’d be surprised at how many meteors enter Earth’s atmosphere on a nightly basis. Where I live, if you stay up all night, you can see at least one a night.

As far as I know, Lucifer has connections with falling stars and meteorites, but in ancient times, there were quite a few ‘star cults’.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread