Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Terryifying Anunnaki !

Terryifying Anunnaki !

Hi to all...

Recently I have found this news that terrified me.
    Will this be possible?
    Did someone of you listen on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyTkUNAUNS8

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/an...pses-in-syria/

The Anunnaki are nature spirits like the devas in Hinduism, they are not extraterrestrials.

A fifth day, a sixth, Mt. Nimush held the boat, allowing
    no sway.
    When a seventh day arrived
    I sent forth a dove and released it.
    The dove went off, but came back to me;
    no perch was visible so it circled back to me.
    I sent forth a swallow and released it.
    The swallow went off, but came back to me;
    no perch was visible so it circled back to me.
    I sent forth a raven and released it.
    The raven went off, and saw the waters slither back.
    It eats, it scratches, it bobs, but does not circle back to me.
    Then I sent out everything in all directions and sacrificed
    (a sheep).
    I offered incense in front of the mountain-ziggurat.
    Seven and seven cult vessels I put in place,
    and (into the fire) underneath (or: into their bowls) I poured
    reeds, cedar, and myrtle.
    The gods (Anunnanki) smelled the savor,
    the gods smelled the sweet savor,
    and collected like flies over a (sheep) sacrifice.

Just then Beletili arrived.
    She lifted up the large flies (beads) which Anu had made for
    his enjoyment(!):
    'You gods, as surely as I shall not forget this lapis lazuli
    around my neck,
    may I be mindful of these days, and never forget them!
    The gods may come to the incense offering,
    but Enlil may not come to the incense offering,

because without considering he brought about the Flood
    and consigned my people to annihilation.'
    Just then Enlil arrived.
    He saw the boat and became furious,
    he was filled with rage at the Igigi gods:
    'Where did a living being escape?
    No man was to survive the annihilation!'
    Ninurta spoke to Valiant Enlil, saying:
    'Who else but Ea could devise such a thing?
    It is Ea who knows every machination!'
    Given the above do you think it is plausible that cutting a sheep's throat and burning incense would call down a UFO from the sky?

Or is it more plausible that these Anunnanki are like gods Hindus make offerings and burn incense to in their temples?

Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    The Anunnaki are nature spirits like the devas in Hinduism, they are not extraterrestrials.

Given the above do you think it is plausible that cutting a sheep's throat and burning incense would call down a UFO from the sky?

Or is it more plausible that these Anunnanki are like gods Hindus make offerings and burn incense to in their temples?
    Well... this way as you say it, it seems to be more reasonable.

Blog Entries
    From the second link:

”We believe this sinister race is feeding on humans,” Stepanovich said. “There is no other explanation behind gathering the dead.”
    Well, they’re not very creative are they? I can think of quite a few reasons why corpses would be gathered. Genetic experiments, autopsy, using body tissues for medicine and transplants. You know, all the things humans already do with corpses.

This just seems like fear-mongering in order to maintain control...
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    From the second link:

Well, they’re not very creative are they? I can think of quite a few reasons why corpses would be gathered. Genetic experiments, autopsy, using body tissues for medicine and transplants. You know, all the things humans already do with corpses.

This just seems like fear-mongering in order to maintain control...
    Well, If I was there, i would be scared to death.

A few years ago, another member of this forum, handled the possibility that it was happening all over the world, the things that is commented in this video.

Blog Entries
    Curious. If I hear anything about it in my quite place of the world, I’d believe it more haha
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

You guys should check the The Talmud Of Jmmanuel. It is a Bible for UFO enthusiast.

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-UgyO...anuel_djvu.txt
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    You guys should check the The Talmud Of Jmmanuel. It is a Bible for UFO enthusiast.

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-UgyO...anuel_djvu.txt
    Thanks, TI. I will take a look...

I could be wrong in this one but i think the terms "Annunaki" and "Nephilim" describe pretty much the same entities. If that's the case, and assuming they are real entities, then i think they are more than just spirits.

They are mentioned quite frequently in ancient lore (in the Book of Enoch, they are the children of women and the "sons of God") and they are given physical attributes such as size, strength, appearance etc.

Even a christian saint, St Christopher, was depicted as having a doghead, which is a characteristic of one of the races of the nephilim (in which Anubis also falls). There is also this rumour going around here of some texts written in copper plates that describe Alexander's the Great triumph against them and him managing to lock them up within the White Pyramid of China.
    We can theorize about these things all day long, but personally i think in all these ancient stories and legends, there has to be some truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    I could be wrong in this one but i think the terms "Annunaki" and "Nephilim" describe pretty much the same entities. If that's the case, and assuming they are real entities, then i think they are more than just spirits.

They are mentioned quite frequently in ancient lore (in the Book of Enoch, they are the children of women and the "sons of God") and they are given physical attributes such as size, strength, appearance etc.

Even a christian saint, St Christopher, was depicted as having a doghead, which is a characteristic of one of the races of the nephilim (in which Anubis also falls). There is also this rumour going around here of some texts written in copper plates that describe Alexander's the Great triumph against them and him managing to lock them up within the White Pyramid of China.
    We can theorize about these things all day long, but personally i think in all these ancient stories and legends, there has to be some truth.
    In the Bible there is two bloodlines, those who proceed from the union of Adam and Eve are called the sons of Adam (Bene Adam), those who proceed from the union of Eve with one of the Elohim are called sons of god(s) (Bene Elohim). In ancient Greek they are known as the Titans. This word has come to mean big e.g. titanic. The first of them born Plato tells us was Atlas on the Island of Atlantis and it was from him all the kings of Atlantis proceeded.

+ Reply to Thread