Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Terryifying Anunnaki !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    In the Bible there is two bloodlines, those who proceed from the union of Adam and Eve are called the sons of Adam (Bene Adam), those who proceed from the union of Eve with one of the Elohim are called sons of god(s) (Bene Elohim).
    What about the union of Adam & Lilith? That would make a "third" blood line... Although this one got a lot of bad PR...

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    What about the union of Adam & Lilith? That would make a "third" blood line... Although this one got a lot of bad PR...
    I think Lilith was probably one of the Elohim so in effect the offspring would be the same as the greek titans (Atlanteans). To confuse things further there was a time when 200 or so Atlanteans (Bene Elohim) came down from the far North and mated with the daughters of Adam. They committed such sins as teaching their offspring Atlantean Science. Their children began to abuse this wisdom and the world descended into chaos. Ever since then we say in Alchemy that our Science is not to be cast before the eyes of swine.

Blog Entries
    For a better understanding of the Genesis in the Bible, read the great translation of Anton parks (and not christian oriented as it was before) of Sumero Akkadian tablets in his book "Eden".

You'll learn that the story has been completely re rewitten by Jews coming from babylon and made of it a patriarcal story.
    Last edited by Salazius; 03-19-2018 at 02:45 PM.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    read the great translation (and not christian oriented as it was before) of Sumero Akkadian tablets in his book "Eden".
    Who is the author of the book?

Blog Entries
    I corrected my post above.

The author is Anton Parks.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    They are too pale for my taste...

Were Enki and Ninki our benevolent parents, wanting more for man than to be just
    a dumb slave for the gods ?

There are some that believe that it's Enki and Ninki's blood line and some other
    gifts that has allowed mankind to continue to evolve.

Is it possible that Enki could have been the mythical Prometheus that gave to man the fire of the gods ?

Is there a link between our creators and Alchemy ?

Mrs. Black wants to know what the story is about those handbags ?

I have a lot of questions, but can only guess at the answers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Mrs. Black wants to know what the story is about those handbags?
    You got to put the Shrooms somewhere.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

In general, Zosimos' understanding of alchemy reflects the influence of*Hermetic*andGnostic*spiritualities. He asserted that the*fallen angels*taught the arts of*metallurgyto the women they married, an idea also recorded in the*Book of Enoch*and later repeated in the Gnostic*Apocryphon of John.[8]*In a fragment preserved by*Syncellus, Zosimos wrote:

The ancient and divine writings say that the angels became enamoured of women; and, descending, taught them all the works of nature. From them, therefore, is the first tradition,chema, concerning these arts; for they called this book*chemaand hence the science of chemistry takes its name.[9]
    Alchemy was first taught to the daughters of Adam by the sons of the elohim

+ Reply to Thread