Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Manuscript Quest: Secrets Of The Golden R+C

Manuscript Quest: Secrets Of The Golden R+C

Logistical Note: Continued from HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    I need to translate it first. But if you want it I hope to get it done in the next few days. Maybe longer.
    I have that book but Bernhard Beyer has translated only the first two steps of that process and he skipped the rest. In the 8th degree there was a recipe for "Elixir of Life" and Bernhard Beyer skipped it too!
    The original documents containing all the secrets of Golden R+C which Bernhard Beyer found were destroyed in bombing raids during WW2.

There are only two copies left in the world that i know of of complete secrets of Golden R+C. If you guys are interested i could dig up their exact locations but it will cost you a pretty penny to get them scanned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 03-21-2018 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    it will cost you a pretty penny to get them scanned.
    We've crowdfunded stuff before. We can do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Would be interesting indeed. Maybe I am in. But the reason why Beyer only gave (in my book three) two steps is, that he found out that the rosicrucians just copied the practical work out of widely available old alchemy books. Unfortunately he doesn't tell from which ones. The Compass of the Wise and the Aurea Catena Homeri are one of the main influences of the rosicrucians in Germany, according to Beyer. These instructions at least in that detail however are not found in these books.

This could end up in hundreds of dollars just for the MS in handwritten old german which i can't read, then we would need to pay a transcriber to convert it into modern german and finally a translator for the english version.

I've been through all of this before with Aleilius and his publishings and it is a very costly endeavour.

This could end up in hundreds of dollars just for the MS in handwritten old german which i can't read, then we would need to pay a transcriber to convert it into modern german and finally a translator for the english version.

I've been through all of this before with Aleilius and his publishings and it is a very costly endeavour.
    I'd really like to see this handwriting, maybe it is not so complicated for a native. These manuscripts should not be so old that there are complicated grammer issues. The deciphering of the handwriting -if bad- would be a bigger problem.

And the instructions are not very long. I could transcribe some if I could read it. Maybe I could do some translation work as well but I won't be fast.

Blog Entries
    Gonna make a new thread for this.

At how much would you estimate the total cost of this operation?

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    The deciphering of the handwriting -if bad- would be a bigger problem.
    This could indeed be the biggest challenge...

At how much would you estimate the total cost of this operation?
    It all depends on the people who are in possesion of those MS. My suggestion is to only cherry pick few Chapters left out from Berhard Beyer's book for those manuscripts in order to reduce the cost.

Let's start with the good news. The first group of people who are in posession of those documents are swedish branch of modern R+C
    https://rosae-crucis.net/eng/

I swapped few manuscripts with Tommy Westlund for the instruction of the 4th grade on how to prepare a stone according to the wet way. If you manage to persuade them verbally maybe you could obtain them for free.

For more information check this doc:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/jxap2si2x4kbi3b/gurc.pdf
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-21-2018 at 11:23 AM.

The second location of MS is the german secret archives institute:
    https://www.gsta.spk-berlin.de/

The exact MS number you can find in a book called:

https://books.google.at/books/about/...YC&redir_esc=y

Luckily i have a pdf copy of this book but since most of you don't speak german it's useless for you.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 03-21-2018 at 01:20 PM.

The second location of MS is the german secret srchives institute:
    https://www.gsta.spk-berlin.de/

The exact MS number you can find in a book called:

https://books.google.at/books/about/...YC&redir_esc=y

Luckily i have a pdf copy of this book but since most of you don't speak german it's useless for you.
    Can I have it please?

Blog Entries
    Luckily i have a pdf copy of this book but since most of you don't speak German it's useless for you.
    It may be useful to a handful of people here... Myself included

+ Reply to Thread