Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Manuscript Quest: Secrets Of The Golden R+C

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    The second location of MS is the German secret archives institute:
    https://www.gsta.spk-berlin.de/
    You're could PM me the full title (in German) and the MS number if so inclined (or even post them publicly), I live in Berlin and I could go there in person and check at least if it's available for scanning and if the quality of the calligraphy is readable-decent...

Even if it doesn't "fully deliver" on the "big secrets" of the practical work (I suspect it doesn't), it would still be a valuable addition to our available database.

Blog Entries
    ...since most of you don't speak german it's useless for you...
    Don't be too sure. I don't think English only speakers are the majority here. Also reading a language is different than speaking or writing. Personally I can read way more languages than I can speak. Write I only master two. For more advanced texts google translate goes a long way.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Ok, Andro and Florius Frammel check your pm boxes. The exact address of those MS is buried in the book somewhere but i am busy today to search it myself. I am jumping in and out discussion every 1 hour when i take a 5 minute break.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    The second location of MS is the German secret archives institute:
    https://www.gsta.spk-berlin.de/
    Even their street address is "Archive Street"... Those guys aren't kidding

beyr grade golden rc
    HI tp very good idea very interesting very good idea to complete the book of beyer me too i am agree in this new projet of scannig all document and after made a transcription and translation the part that that beyer not have transcription

I am also happy to share the project of scanning and translating RC documents and transcribing and translating missing parts
    excellent sign me among the participants in the project I very gladly join the
    tp very good idea

regard

Blog Entries
    I can work the Berlin angle. May take a while, but sounds like a worthy project.

Perhaps Mr. Awani would be so kind as to work the Swedish angle?

The first group of people who are in possession of those documents are Swedish branch of modern R+C
    https://rosae-crucis.net/eng/

I swapped few manuscripts with Tommy Westlund for the instruction of the 4th grade on how to prepare a stone according to the wet way. If you manage to persuade them verbally maybe you could obtain them for free.

For more information check this doc:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/jxap2si2x4kbi3b/gurc.pdf

For those who don't know all the details the first 3 degree of Golden R+C you can find in this book translated by RAMs which was originally published in 19th century by someone who found the instructions accidentally on a train:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6txlbu...S_original.PDF

The instructions begin on page 33, just skip the first first 32 pages!

The instructions are identical with those MS translated by Bernhard Beyer. Bernhard Beyer has translated most of the initiation rituals of all 9 degrees but he skipped the practical alchemy instructions to our great disadvantage.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

@Andro
    It is GStA PK, FM, 5.2 D34 Nr. 1723: 5. Grad Minor

How the lab should look like is to be found here:

GStA PK, FM, 5.1.4 Nr. 4240: Varia zur Rosenkreuzerey

Other interesting sources (too many to post them all here) I found in the book:

Recipe for the antimonial tincture:
    Federico Gualdi, Composizione della medicina universale
    (Should be found in an italian library)

Tinctura Macrocosmi
    GStA PK, FM, 5.2 D34 Nr. 1780

@True Initiate: Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    @Andro

It is GStA PK, FM, 5.2 D34 Nr. 1723: 5. Grad Minor

How the lab should look like is to be found here:

GStA PK, FM, 5.1.4 Nr. 4240: Varia zur Rosenkreuzerey

Other interesting sources (too many to post them all here) I found in the book:

Tinctura Macrocosmi
    GStA PK, FM, 5.2 D34 Nr. 1780
    So these Manuscripts are supposedly all found in the "Secret Archives" in Berlin? Are those the Ms numbers I should be looking/asking for?

PS: I am also posting during/between work sessions, so I don't always reply in "real time".

Yes, you should get the manuscripts with those codes. There are a lot of other interesting manuscripts concerning our topic at around similar code numbers, just look into the book TI sent us. But I guess we should focus on the 5. Grad Minor as it deals with the the Spritus Mundi -or at least gives detailled instructions about how to work with the setup some of you posted in that thread. Besides, even the three steps Beyer describes are already so clear and useful to find out if there is anything worthwhile in that process.

Edit: Andro, if you go there and you happen to have the chance to make a pic of one page with your mobile, it could be helpful.

Maybe a good starting point when discussing with the swedish guys would be to offer the possibility of a transcribtion and translation of those parts for free, if it is possible to read it.
    Last edited by Florius Frammel; 03-21-2018 at 04:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread