Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Manuscript Quest: Secrets Of The Golden R+C

Florius if you could locate instruction for the 8th degree on how to prepare the "Elixir if life". I only know that this specific instruction was given to the 8th graders.
    Sometimes there were special instructions given only to some members of the order but not to the others. Each grade contained general and secret special instructions.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

GStA PK, FM, 5.2 D34 Nr. 1745: 8. Grad

It is described being pretty long, exhausting and repetitive. With the need of lots of chemicals and time. It is also reported that some lost their life in doing this work. Therefore learned doctors, pharmacists and other experienced "chymists" were allowed to join the orders for free (but had to help the others avoiding injuries and deaths).

Edit: Andro, it is not necessary to look for the manuscript described as "how a lab should look like", as it is useless and already can be found at Beyer.
    Last edited by Florius Frammel; 03-21-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Thank you so much! Yes, there are very grim stories in that book, suicides and the story of a young man looking for sternschnuppen (stardust) for months on end without finding them which is believed to be a form of algae. You can find the complete instruction in the 7th degree in the book by Bernhard Beyer.

I would love so much to read the instruction for the "elixir of life". I remember few years ago when i was reading Berhard Beyers book for the first time and realized that he has skipped the actual instruction i hurled the book at the wall in pure anger since i knew that original MS were already destroyed and that it would be almost impossible to find another copy (which i later did) but i got caught up in other things and never got one.

I almost forgot about all this...

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Thank you so much! Yes, there are very grim stories in that book, suicides and the story of a young man looking for sternschnuppen (stardust) for months on end without finding them which is believed to be a form of algae. You can find the complete instruction in the 7th degree in the book by Bernhard Beyer.

I would love so much to read the instruction for the "elixir of life". I remember few years ago when i was reading Berhard Beyers book for the first time and realized that he has skipped the actual instruction i hurled the book at the wall in pure anger since i knew that original MS were already destroyed and that it would be almost impossible to find another copy (which i later did) but i got caught up in other things and never got one.

I almost forgot about all this...
    I found out about Beyer when reading the book "Die Erleuchteten" by Karl Frick which is a huge work about occult circles from ancient to recent times. Frick skipped all the instruction though and said they are found in said book by Beyer. To my own surprise there I found out that the first step of the 5th grade was a clear description of the work with that kind of setup mentioned in some posts of the spiritus mundi thread, so I posted it there.

Does anyone have a digital copy of Beyers work? That would be helpful too.

I don't have digital version of Beyers book but maybe Alexbr has it. I think this MS deals also with Spiritus Mundi but i can barely read it.

Update:
    I have found the transcription of the text on my hardrive from years ago:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/q99i0d...skription.docx

Last edited by True Initiate; 03-21-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    I have found the transcription of the text on my hard drive from years ago:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/q99i0d...skription.docx
    From what I've read so far, the practical part includes a combination of the "Lana Terzi" method and some elements from the solar way in Hyle & Cohyle.

I realize now that this text is identical with the one in "Hyle and Coahyl" by Jacob Juran.
    Go to page 59:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/riugm4...L_original.PDF

Update:

Yes, you are right. It is from Jacob Juran

hi to all
    yes TP I have a version of the original German beyer and also the translation inferioris superioris hermetis which is a chapter of the thesauro of darmstad but I have it in italian

send me emails I send them but anyway (if I can) now I try to attach them here too
    salve a tuti si TP ho versione del beyer originale tedesco e anche della traduzione inferioris superioris hermetis che Ť un capitolo del thesauro di darmstad ma la ho in italiano

mandatemi email che li invio ma comunque (se ci riesco )ora cerco di allegarle qui anche

regard

ps

"Die Erleuchteten" it is all the collection texts all very interesting we have of it audio translation i hope some edition it in english because all texts of this collection are very interesting
    Last edited by alfr; 03-21-2018 at 08:27 PM.

@True Initiate

Can I have it too? Please?

BTW, I happen to be a native German speaker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Perhaps Mr. Awani would be so kind as to work the Swedish angle?
    Not sure what I could do? I have nothing to offer them. I can write a message in Swedish if someone thinks that would entice them more (which I doubt, since Swedish culture has more respect for an "international" thing rather than a "domestic" thing... also all Swedes know English.

On a personal note R+C old or modern seems, to me, to be a bunch of fluffy bunnies.* LOL.

* in relation to "practical alchemy" that is...
    Last edited by Awani; 03-21-2018 at 11:42 PM. Reason: clarify
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread