Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Manuscript Quest: Secrets Of The Golden R+C

Blog Entries
    so as far as everyone is aware there is NO english translation anywhere in the world?

Its a big project and i dont want to mess them around for no reason
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

beyer book rc translation in english

hi friend elixirmixer
    Your efforts in research are very appreciable, and even more so because as you say you are young in this field
    I do not have English translations, and I have never seen one in English or French

my best regard alfr
    beyer book rc translation in english

hi friend elixirmixer
    i tuoi sforzi nelle ricerche so molto apprezzabili e cio ancora di piu perche come dici tu sei giovane in questo campo
    io traduzioni inglese purtroppo non la ho e mai ne ho vista una ne in inglese ne in francese

my best regad

Blog Entries
    Alfr (or anyone else) do you have a copy of Beyer in German in PDF format please. I cant seem to find a downloadable source and i need one to send it to my german friends.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I posted link on another thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garvolt2002 View Post
    I posted link on another thread.
    Do you mean this? It's on this thread right here, a little back - Post #35

Quote Originally Posted by garvolt2002 View Post
    Here is a link to the German Version of the Dr. Bernh. Beyer.
    http://digital.staatsbibliothek-berl...ID=DMDLOG_0001
    It comprised of 13 pdf's. I created a single book using adobe acrobat full version.
    The Golden Rosy Cross link
    http://digital.staatsbibliothek-berl...ID=DMDLOG_0001

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I cant seem to find a downloadable source.
    But it doesn't seem to be downloadable as a whole. However, you can save every page as a separate image and then compile them all into one PDF.

Last edited by Andro; 03-24-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    But it doesn't seem to be downloadable as a whole. However, you can save every page as a separate image and then compile them all into one PDF.
    I think it is downloadable as a book. Try the following instructions:

Hope this works

BTW, there's also a way to download just the section published by Beyer.
    Last edited by Aham; 03-25-2018 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Added images, instructions

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    The reason I ask this question is because i am working on getting some german speaking friends to translate it into english but i dont want to bother them with it if someone else is already doing it....
    I won't translate the whole Beyer book.
    And it is not really necessary imo. Save your money and time of your friends.
    But I will help in completing the practical section(s) and translating them if we get the lost parts and someone is able to read the handwriting of those.

Where can I find a summery of the procedure in English, I just want to get an idea of what concepts they are working with.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Where can I find a summery of the procedure in English, I just want to get an idea of what concepts they are working with.
    http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...-Mundi/page111

I wrote a summary of the first step and I guess elixirmixer let google translate the second. The processes -up to those steps at least- are quite similar like those from the sources True Initiate posted later in the same thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Where can I find a summary of the procedure in English, I just want to get an idea of what concepts they are working with.
    There is no known "official" translation to English. I guess what FF wrote above is the best you'll currently find.

I'm personally not desperate for those Ms, but I may check out the Berlin "Secret Archives" (when time permits) and report here what I find.

+ Reply to Thread