Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild Wild Country

Blog Entries

Wild Wild Country

Probably one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. Extremly interesting, riveting, like a thriller at times, twists and turns... and edited by a master editor.

Drop everything, and sit down and binge watch all six episodes. It's on Netflix (but you can probably find it elsewhere too).

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I watched this, it was quite interesting.

I thought it was funny that the Rajneeshee goal was to live in harmony with nature, but when it came to living with Oregonian political and human natures, they absolutely failed.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I think it is an excellent example of cause and effect. Who knows what would have developed had the Rajneeshee been accepted with open arms by the community? There is nothing black and white in this documentary. There is a "right", eventually, in all the different positions.

However I think it is a clear example on how dangerous freedom is. Certainly the Rajneeshee wasn't perfect, but they did show a certain level of freedom from the system and this cannot be tolerated. It also showed that democracy is only democratic when it serves the people in charge.

If anyone has not watched it, please do. If nothing else you will be entertained.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread