Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The missing Chapters of John French's Art of Distillation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garvolt2002 View Post
    Thanks elixirmixer
    Send me link in PM
    Thanks
    I need email addresses of those who want a copy.

EDIT: scratch that. Too big. Where can I just upload the whole thing? I might just donate it to levity.com or something so we can all have it.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 03-26-2018 at 05:40 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Too big. Where can I just upload the whole thing? I might just donate it to levity.com or something so we can all have it.
    Step 1: Go to WeTransfer.com and upload it there. Enter your email as both sender and recipient.

Step 2: Once the upload is finished, you will receive two emails from WeTransfer. One of them contains a shorter download link for the files you have just uploaded. They only keep the files for one week.

Step 3:
    PM me the download link you received from WeTransfer. I will download the files and upload them to my Mega account, where they can stay permanently (no time limits).

Step 4: I will post the permalink to the mega account where the files are, so everyone can download them.

Recommended Alternative:
    Open a Mega account yourself and you won't need me or anyone else to share larger files.

Blog Entries
    Okay. I'll do this. Probably tomorrow cause today is a shite day.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Upload it to www.mediafire.com and share the download link

Or upload it to www.dropbox.com and share the download link

(You can easily use Google Drive too, but I don't like sharing files via Google Drive)

Blog Entries
    Don't forget your promise schmuldvich to give keep your breakdown of what you think it means. After listening to you I went back and read those two chapters and they seem quite different to the others, in that they actually do seem to be "alchemical" rather than spagyricial and it does seem like its code words for our alchemical substances when the other chapters, not so much..

Don't forget your promise schmuldvich to give keep your breakdown of what you think it means. After listening to you I went back and read those two chapters and they seem quite different to the others, in that they actually do seem to be "alchemical" rather than spagyricial and it does seem like its code words for our alchemical substances when the other chapters, not so much..
    I can't give a breakdown on something I haven't read and don't have

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    I can't give a breakdown on something I haven't read and don't have
    Awe common, how do you know if you don't try

So during the laboratory over-haul, I came across the secret chapters of Frenchies book Art of distillation.

The chapters are titled Sublimation and Calcination.

This did cost me a pretty penny to get access too. I had to purchase them from some Vatican-like library in Sydney.

As usual, im not privy to the way things are done, however ive seen on the forum certain behaviours around PAID works.

What would the forum like me to do with these special documents? If anything....
    I don't know why you had to spend money on it, since back in this thread:

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...3092#post53092

I had provided a link to a Google Books scan of the fourth edition of French's book, which has those two extra chapters.

I need email addresses of those who want a copy.

EDIT: scratch that. Too big. Where can I just upload the whole thing? I might just donate it to levity.com or something so we can all have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Step 1: Go to WeTransfer.com and upload it there. Enter your email as both sender and recipient.

Step 2: Once the upload is finished, you will receive two emails from WeTransfer. One of them contains a shorter download link for the files you have just uploaded. They only keep the files for one week.

Step 3:
    PM me the download link you received from WeTransfer. I will download the files and upload them to my Mega account, where they can stay permanently (no time limits).

Step 4: I will post the permalink to the mega account where the files are, so everyone can download them.

Recommended Alternative:
    Open a Mega account yourself and you won't need me or anyone else to share larger files.
    Upload it to www.mediafire.com and share the download link

Or upload it to www.dropbox.com and share the download link

(You can easily use Google Drive too, but I don't like sharing files via Google Drive)
    Did you ever upload it?

I never received anything.

Mediafire is what I would suggest.

Did you ever upload it?

I never received anything.

Mediafire is what I would suggest.
    The scans of the fourth edition, which is when those two extra chapters were added ("The Art of Distillation: ... To which is Added in this Fourth Impression, Sublimation and Calcination"), are readily available to anyone with access to Google Books:

https://books.google.com/books?id=No...nation&f=false

The extra chapters begin on page 215.

+ Reply to Thread