Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oil from the flinty rock

Blog Entries

Oil from the flinty rock

This is from a message that i sent to Schmuldvich of a more detailed explanation of my post in his One Two Three thread
    i share it publicly in hope it might help others
    The matter is taken in its mundane form
    heated slowly it fixes into a circle which turns red/orange/yellow " bruising the matter " with heat

The circle

the heat causes the fixing earth to slowly secrete an Oil (liquid crystal) contained within the earth, into its own clear water
    He stroke the stone, and water flowed out, and again he brought forth oil out of the flinty rock.
    an Oil is drawn out of the red/orange/yellow earth by a reverse capillary action
    From the which Raymundus commands an Oyl to be drawn: from the Lead of the Philosophers (saith he) let there be an Oyl drawn of a Golden Colour
    the Oil is separated from the dregs (circle) and put into a clean vessel then sealed

" we regenerate a new body/earth from scracth using the Oil "
    We start the process of reforming the Oil (liquid crystal) into a solid crystal
    at a gentle heat the Oil congeals and fixes, losing its natural humidity " ascends no more "
    becoming a semi solid earth

The congealed Oil (earth) starts to blacken
    The congealed Oil (earth) shows a variety of colours as it reforms (regenerates its body) into a solid crystal
    The pressure eventually forces a inverse capillary action (turning its insides out) from the congealed Oil (semi solid)
    reforming it into a solid crystal
    compacting the Oil (liquid crystal) with pressure so it becomes a "salt " White stage (Crystal)
    Once it is Solid crystal it can be gently melted into the White Elixir
    but a thick, permanent, salt, and (in a certain sense)
    dry water, which wets not the hand, a slimy water which springs out of the fatness of the earth
    Last edited by Kibric; 03-24-2018 at 01:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Have you attempted this Kibric? Are you certain that the flint-rock releases an oil?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Have you attempted this Kibric? Are you certain that the flint-rock releases an oil?
    Lead of the Philosophers = the flinty rock.
    Yes i have and am certain it does

Blog Entries
    What temperatures are we talking here...

Is the oil volatile or fixed? I have a whole bunch of flint rocks that I gathered when I was cave exploring last month for calcites.....

You've got me listening... was that quote from the bible or a text referencing the bible?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    This is from a message that i sent to Schmuldvich of a more detailed explanation of my post in his One Two Three thread
    i share it publicly in hope it might help others
    impressive....

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    What temperatures are we talking here...

Is the oil volatile or fixed? I have a whole bunch of flint rocks that I gathered when I was cave exploring last month for calcites.....

You've got me listening... was that quote from the bible or a text referencing the bible?
    Friend, do you not realize that "Lead of the Philosophers = the flinty rock" was Kibric explaining, openly, that he was speaking Philosophically about this 'flinty rock'...?
    ...Ya boi ain't talkin' 'bout flint, yo
    The quotes are from George Ripley.

I'm curious about the temperatures too.

Blog Entries
    Lead of the Pho-Pho... i read that yesterday somewhere.....

However I was mainly interested because i have a bunch of flint rock lying around. As usual, you've killed the vibe Smernoff

Isn't "Lead of the philosophers" the crude form of Our Sol? am I in the ball park.... where did i read about this......

Isn't "Lead of the philosophers" the crude form of Our Sol? am I in the ball park.... where did i read about this......
    YES!!! This line of thinking is on target.

Kibric works a little differently than I do, so I will let him share what he will of his work publicly.

I don't want to be all up in the dude's thread posting my viewpoints, but yes, many of us see the "Lead Of The Philosophers" as a "crude form of our Sol". Andro, I believe, calls it the "Black Sun".

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm i always wondered what you guys were using as Sol... unfortunately, if flinty rock is allegorical, im afraid i have no brain neurons even close to working out what it is...

Any text recommendations?

Hmmmm i always wondered.

Any text recommendations?
    Without a true foundation/understanding of the theory of
    Alchemy there is no moving forward in the Work.

Even if a master of this art described the lab process in
    detail .... without the foundation of the theory you would
    not be able to follow his Alchemic logic.

Read, meditate, pray, understanding ......................... Lab.

Time is always against us.

Make haste slowly.

+ Reply to Thread