Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Closed Thread

Thread: Ayahuasca in Australia

Blog Entries

Ayahuasca in Australia

Does anyone know of a reliable place to do this in Australia?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Visit the neighbor you were talking about weeks ago! Let us know how it goes!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Use google. I was doing it for you but stopped. You are the seeker, not I. If it is meant to be, it shall appear.

On a side note when I googled I stumbled upon this stupid quote:

The shocking killing of Port Adelaide football coach, Phil Walsh, has highlighted the use of ayahuasca in Australia. Cy Walsh stabbed his father multiple times during a psychotic episode. He had experimented with the drug while travelling overseas and continued to use it in Australia. The courts found the psychosis was not a result of drugs, as there were none detected in his system. But, it is a warning of the possible dangerous effects of ayahuasca. And, it is not clear whether ayahuasca contributed to his ongoing psychosis. - source not worthy
    This is so typical of the mainstream stupidity on these substances. They clearly have no idea what they are talking about and it is so funny to read stuff like this. As always... it's all one big joke.

Clarity: speaking of myself and the multitude of people I know that have used Ayahuasca, one is never as clear (and the opposite of psychosis) as AFTER a ceremony... the best allegory I can give is imagine waking up early and tired, and then jumping into an ice cold shower... and how you feel when you come out of it, after you have dressed. Woke as they say these days.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Yes i did and research this stuff in Australia but was unable to find anything that seemed legitiamate, hense the asking around.

If I knew where to go id be in the car next week on the way there for sure. Im in desperate need of an enlivening at this point.

Havent felt this shitty and lost in years. After 2.5 years of waiting and paperwork, the government rejected my application for freedom on the tiniest grounds possible despite all other overwhelming evidence that says that i qualify to not be buttfucked severely for the rest of my life. Im feeling very depressed and violent and need to meet the female Jesus.

Where do I go? I dont want DMT, it doesnt feel right for some reason. I need a hippy camp and proper shamanistic healing. Im going to order an Andro soul-makeover soon and see if that will bring me back to life but im thinking that buying a ticket to the astrals might also be in order
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Well if done correctly DMT can work fine. However I do agree with you that a proper ayahuasca ceremony is way more effective in the long run. I don't know how your finances are, but if you buckle up and start saving you could just go straight to the Amazon. The brew is certainly better there (as far as I have heard). Sometimes in the West they make it weaker... although not always. There is a risk.

Also it cannot be stated enough, the "shaman" plays a VERY important function. Something that is totally lacking in the ceremonies done in the West.

You'll probably need about 3500 USD (plane ticket and everything included). So it costs a bit, but trust me. It will be the best money you ever spent. You can spend way less also. But if you have like at least 3500 USD it is certain to be enough. If you save 9 dollars a day you can go Easter 2019. Or just rob a bank.

Rak Razam is one of the most famous Ayahuasca prophets in Australia, however I doubt he is willing to let you know of any secret gatherings since it is illegal.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Do you have Facebook? If not just get a temporary account. There are Facebook groups where you might be able to connect. Here is one:

www.facebook.com/ayahuascainternationalaustralia

Blog Entries

Also worth reading is a very practical description of what to expect and things to look out for, is
    "The ayahuasca test pilots handbook" by Christopher Kilham

Blog Entries
    Havent felt this shitty and lost in years
    maybe try Cocaine ? it always picks me right up...
    Im feeling very depressed and violent and need to meet the female Jesus.
    So you can beat her up ?
    Where do I go?
    on a Walkabout....?

Blog Entries
    Well, I think this thread has served it’s purpose, so I’m closing it before it spirals into chaos.

Best of luck, EM. The comments above are more than enough to get you back on your way
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 03-27-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Closed Thread